X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by astronomicalchick
    Is it a pg-mini movie?

Nails. Irn Bru takes like Nails, with sugar.
    Well...you know I like organs...I'm willing to give liquid bones I try i guess
    May our transmatter beams cross again...

Proud Member of the Chevron Guy Club

"Out of that sea of stars came all the elements that make me what I am. "

Comment

Just popping in to say..

Carson Covered in Chocolate!!!!

<runs off giggling manically>
      Michelle's Fanfic Here My Original Fic

Comment

*chucks Michelle some pills*
        I SURF FOR THE FREEDOM!

Comment

Originally posted by Matt G
          *chucks Michelle some pills*

Would these be some of Carson's pills? Are they safe to take with Haggis?

Comment

Originally posted by Cpn. Chris(tine) Bowman
            I'd have to order it from overseas and me mom wouldn't let me. She doesn't like it when I use her credit card

Well... in my humble opinion... it's like... damn fine! Hey *waves* new kid here!
            don't worry, soon we won't have to say goodbye.

facebook | Celebrate Scotland |livejournal

Comment

Originally posted by michelleb
              Would these be some of Carson's pills?
              Carson Pills - Dehydratd Carson; just add water.
              Behold the majesty that is...GERALD!
              - Read The Prophet's fan fiction at The Lost Vegas Public Library.

Comment

Are they safe to take with Haggis?
                They only can be taken with Haggis and one a day.
                They can be down with chocolate milk but prefered, a drink that is native to Scotland to do the most good.

Comment

Originally posted by greytop
                  They only can be taken with Haggis and one a day.
                  They can be down with chocolate milk but prefered, a drink that is native to Scotland to do the most good.

A fine malt whisky then. Carson, food plus alcohol...dream date, really!

Comment

Would these be some of Carson's pills? Are they safe to take with Haggis?
                    Yes. As long as all parties involved are consenting adults.

Madeleine

Comment

Oh God you lot need educated!!!!

1) Irn Bru - the elixir of life

2)
                      Nobody in Scotland eats haggis any other time than Burns night. Does that mean that they left for Atlantis on the 26th January? If it is Burns night, Beckett is not following the correct procedure of standing up and addressing the haggis with a wee dram of whisky. As a Scot this bothers me greatly, and I can see no evidence of neeps and tatties (mashed turnip and potatoes).
                      Uhh - we don't? I eat haggis more than once a year (but always, always with neeps and tatties, you're right about that!) I'd especially want it if I was going away!!!

3) The one thing Beckett has gone without for his time on Atlantis which would bother him (as a Paisley born lad) more than anything else - Tunnocks Caramel Logs!!! The man must be half mad by now!!!

But seriously forks, Carson Beckett may be Scottish, but lets focus on more important things. Like he's a doctor!!! A doctor, honey!!! And who was the first Doctor to invent antiseptic (he was from Edinburgh, that much I know). Of course, Scotland has many other fine medical traditions, like grave digging (Also Edinburgh. West coast all the way!!! We're not [as] insane and creepy!!!!) And since Carson is inevitably related to the men who invented the internet, TV and phones - surely he should have solved this little problem of not dialling Earth by now?

And who else wishes that McKay would pronounce his last name properly?

Comment

Originally posted by Jillybean
                        Oh God you lot need educated!!!!

1) Irn Bru - the elixir of life

2)

Uhh - we don't? I eat haggis more than once a year (but always, always with neeps and tatties, you're right about that!) I'd especially want it if I was going away!!!
                        You do? Where do you come from?

3) The one thing Beckett has gone without for his time on Atlantis which would bother him (as a Paisley born lad) more than anything else - Tunnocks Caramel Logs!!! The man must be half mad by now!!!
                        He is!
                        But seriously forks, Carson Beckett may be Scottish, but lets focus on more important things. Like he's a doctor!!! A doctor, honey!!! And who was the first Doctor to invent antiseptic (he was from Edinburgh, that much I know). Of course, Scotland has many other fine medical traditions, like grave digging (Also Edinburgh. West coast all the way!!! We're not [as] insane and creepy!!!!) And since Carson is inevitably related to the men who invented the internet, TV and phones - surely he should have solved this little problem of not dialling Earth by now?
                        Yes, he is a doctor, with a strange fetish for haggis. No I'm sorry, nobody I know eats haggis, you must be from Ayr.

And who else wishes that McKay would pronounce his last name properly?

Me! I wish they would pronounce Mckay, McKei (can't think of a way to phonetically write it)

(all this should be taken with a pinch of... haggis?)

Comment

Iru Bru is NOT EVIL, I LOVE the stuff!! IRN BRU ROCKS!

*takes large swig of the Bru*

Huummm well it looks like a deep orange colour, sorta dark orange.

*takes another large swig*

And its got LOTS Of caffine and other such miracle ingredients in...

*slurp*

But what does it taste like? Well they say its got grider in it, and it sorta tastes irony if you think about that (but that could be subliminal), and I guess orangey in a weird kinda way....

*takes another large swig and starts to get a caffine buzz*

wwwwoooaaaahhh ya know it doesn't matter what it tastes like, it is the mother of all hangover cures and it tastes yummy!

*drinks rest of bottle*

Anyone see where Carson went? His yummy scottish beefcake hunk of hot totty doctor type studly drop dead gorgeous blue eyed mister HELLO nice bum are you single will you marry me type Beckett bloke? The sugar rush, caffine buzz hyper e-number from the funky orange food colouring manic high just kicked in and I got some excess energy to use up!!!!

Oh and CARSON IS NOW A REGULAR FOR NEXT SEASON!!! WOHOO Stick that in ya haggis and eat it baby!! More of Mr Carson Beckett and his sweetheart gorgeousness alter ego Paul McGillion!!

*Dances round room*

WOHOO!!!

TJ

Comment

Originally posted by TJuk
                            Iru Bru is NOT EVIL, I LOVE the stuff!! IRN BRU ROCKS!

*takes large swig of the Bru*

Huummm well it looks like a deep orange colour, sorta dark orange.

*takes another large swig*

And its got LOTS Of caffine and other such miracle ingredients in...

*slurp*

But what does it taste like? Well they say its got grider in it, and it sorta tastes irony if you think about that (but that could be subliminal), and I guess orangey in a weird kinda way....

*takes another large swig and starts to get a caffine buzz*

wwwwoooaaaahhh ya know it doesn't matter what it tastes like, it is the mother of all hangover cures and it tastes yummy!

*drinks rest of bottle*

Anyone see where Carson went? His yummy scottish beefcake hunk of hot totty doctor type studly drop dead gorgeous blue eyed mister HELLO nice bum are you single will you marry me type Beckett bloke? The sugar rush, caffine buzz hyper e-number from the funky orange food colouring manic high just kicked in and I got some excess energy to use up!!!!

Oh and CARSON IS NOW A REGULAR FOR NEXT SEASON!!! WOHOO Stick that in ya haggis and eat it baby!! More of Mr Carson Beckett and his sweetheart gorgeousness alter ego Paul McGillion!!

*Dances round room*

WOHOO!!!

TJ
                            I rest my case.

Irn Bru=evil

Comment

Originally posted by TJuk

Anyone see where Carson went? His yummy scottish beefcake hunk of hot totty doctor type studly drop dead gorgeous blue eyed mister HELLO nice bum are you single will you marry me type Beckett bloke?
                              this is how he should be named in the credits for next season....

Comment

this is how he should be named in the credits for next season....

Stargate Atlantis

Joe Flanigan

Torri Higginson

Rachel Luttrell

Rainbow Sun Francks

David Hewlett as Dr Rodney McKay

And

Paul McGillion as yummy scottish beefcake hunk of hot totty doctor type studly drop dead gorgeous blue eyed mister HELLO nice bum are you single will you marry me type Beckett bloke

Ask Mala nicely and you never know..
                                Last edited by astronomicalchick; 09 December 2004, 09:05 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X