X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by astronomicalchick
    I'm saying nothing, nothing at all.
    Don't think I can't see the expression on your face though..you know exactly what I'm thinking.....cos you're thinking it too!!!
    Michelle's Fanfic Here My Original Fic

Comment

Originally posted by michelleb
      Don't think I can't see the expression on your face though..you know exactly what I'm thinking.....cos you're thinking it too!!!
      *smirks* ((((((((Michelle))))))))) partner in shippyness.

I'm sure if you have any Irn Bru Carson would appreciate it...

Comment

You guys got me infected with the Irn Bru thing. Today I was watching TV and there was this ad for something and it was an orange bg and bubbles rising. My first thought was "ooh, Irn Bru..."
        Darn you all! You're turning me Scottish! (not that it's a bad thing but I'm rather proud of my French upbringing thank you)
        May our transmatter beams cross again...

Proud Member of the Chevron Guy Club

"Out of that sea of stars came all the elements that make me what I am. "

Comment

*smirks* ((((((((Michelle))))))))) partner in shippyness.

I'm sure if you have any Irn Bru Carson would appreciate it...

carson's welcome to appreciate anything i have to offer him!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Cpn. Chris(tine) Bowman
            You guys got me infected with the Irn Bru thing. Today I was watching TV and there was this ad for something and it was an orange bg and bubbles rising. My first thought was "ooh, Irn Bru..."
            Darn you all! You're turning me Scottish! (not that it's a bad thing but I'm rather proud of my French upbringing thank you)
            well, the French and the Scottish have an Auld Alliance, so you're sort of connected to the scots anyway

Comment

Originally posted by Cpn. Chris(tine) Bowman
              Well there's worse things than being Scottish...

English maybe

*runs away*

Comment

Well there's worse things than being Scottish...

English maybe

*runs away*
                I'm not sure I can answer that. What are our major contributions to world culture, after all: Bucks Fizz, football hooligans and Margaret Thatcher. Yay.
                Behold the majesty that is...GERALD!
                - Read The Prophet's fan fiction at The Lost Vegas Public Library.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Prophet
                  I'm not sure I can answer that. What are our major contributions to world culture, after all: Bucks Fizz, football hooligans and Margaret Thatcher. Yay.
                  You forgot the Beckhams!!!

Comment

No. No I can't suggest them as a cultural contribution; not even ironically.
                    Behold the majesty that is...GERALD!
                    - Read The Prophet's fan fiction at The Lost Vegas Public Library.

Comment

If only we all could.

Madeleine

Comment

Actually, I'm a wee bit worried about Beckett. He was looking a bit stressed in the Storm I'm wondering if there was any chance of getting a food parcel to him in time for hogmany. I'm thinking Irn Bru (although it is evil) and Tunnocks caramel logs for starters. Any more ideas?

Who would like to take it?

Comment

Actually, I'm a wee bit worried about Beckett. He was looking a bit stressed in the Storm I'm wondering if there was any chance of getting a food parcel to him in time for hogmany. I'm thinking Irn Bru (although it is evil) and Tunnocks caramel logs for starters. Any more ideas?

Who would like to take it?
                          ME!!!! He'll need some help to celebrate Hogmany properly and someone to cuddle up to cos I'm sure those Atlantis nights are getting cold! Not to mention someone to help him drink the Irn Bru and get up to mischeif with!!

TJ

Comment

I wonder...Do they celebrate New Year on Earth time or do they celebrate the Atlantean new year? In fact, shouldn't they invent new month names or use the Ancients' names? What are the chance that the number of days to a year is the same? (So...let's move the celebrations to some other day ) I'm sure the Atlanteans wouldn't appreciate the idea tho.
                            May our transmatter beams cross again...

Proud Member of the Chevron Guy Club

"Out of that sea of stars came all the elements that make me what I am. "

Comment

I was just looking at New Year Traditions...First Footing, actually. It's good luck for a tall, dark, handsome man to be the first person to enter your house in the New Year and he can claim a kiss from every woman in the place...think Carson can get round to all of us? (problem is, it's not supposed to be a doctor...but i'll take that risk)

Comment

Originally posted by michelleb
                                I was just looking at New Year Traditions...First Footing, actually. It's good luck for a tall, dark, handsome man to be the first person to enter your house in the New Year and he can claim a kiss from every woman in the place...think Carson can get round to all of us? (problem is, it's not supposed to be a doctor...but i'll take that risk)
                                Well the dark and handsome bit fits...drop dead gorgeous handsome that is...as to the 'tall' ...well I wouldn't describe him as 'tall', lets just say his resume fibs a little bit! (I'm 5ft10 and even in flats he isn't quite as tall as me...and I'm official 5ft10 cos I have to get messured for kickboxing tournaments!!!).

But he can come into my house and claim a kiss any time he likes!

TJ

Comment

Working...
                                X