Red Faction: Origins - News/Discussion/Speculation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SaberBlade View Post
    Is it being tagged with their "Syfy Original" lie? I'm curious to know if they are stealing credit for this one too.
    Red Faction is actually put out by "SyFy Games" as well as THQ so they have a little room to stand on with the Original this time.

Comment

Honestly, It really wasnt that bad of a movie. Much better than their usual fare.

Comment

Never watch SyFy's B movies. Most are filmed with so much stupidity and bad acting, it makes your head numb. Red Faction: Origins was the only exception to that. The movie really was pretty decent.

Comment

is this turning into a tv show, or will it be one time only movie?... I am excited to see this, first I did not like Brian J. Smith but in Season two he really grew on me (although he is still not my favorite, no one tops Greer!)
          sigpic

Comment

Would really like to see some kind of series come of this - thought it was a very decent tv movie!

Comment

I am reading on other boards that people liked it to. I will have to watch this by other means. Wow a possible Syfy hit & a Video Game Adaption no less
              Last edited by TheRandomOne; 06 June 2011, 03:28 PM.

Comment

This was definitely way better than I thought it would be.
                sigpic
                MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                "...phu...ah..."
                "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

I watched it and was surprised that it didn't seem like the usual crappy syfy movies. It was actually pretty good.

Comment

Well, I enjoyed the movie. Much better than what we usually get from SyFy. Some of the CGI could've been better...but all in all...good movie.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Sp!der View Post
                      is this turning into a tv show, or will it be one time only movie?... I am excited to see this, first I did not like Brian J. Smith but in Season two he really grew on me (although he is still not my favorite, no one tops Greer!)
                      I heard this was going to be a pilot and if the ratings were good it would be made into a full show.

Comment

Originally posted by leeman15251 View Post
                        I heard this was going to be a pilot and if the ratings were good it would be made into a full show.
                        I thought I'd read that somewhere as well.
                        sigpic

Comment

It was intended as a two-hour pilot. No word yet on if it did well enough to be a series.

Comment

I kinda like it.
                            sigpic

I'm the asgard of Cloneing.

Comment

I liked it. Much better than their usualy Saturday night fare. I'd watch it if it was made into a series.
                              Of course, I always like BJS.

Comment

Originally posted by Perelandra View Post
                                I liked it. Much better than their usualy Saturday night fare. I'd watch it if it was made into a series.
                                Of course, I always like BJS.
                                I had to look twice before i realised you meant Brian.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X