• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And I thought I was cynical...
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by g.o.d View Post
      am I the only one who thinks this gonna be another typical idiotic syfy movie?
      Nope, you're not alone. I'll watch it but I doubt it will be any good. Most of these files are "almost but not quite".

Comment

Originally posted by g.o.d View Post
        am I the only one who thinks this gonna be another typical idiotic syfy movie?
        I have hope this will be a good SyFy movie for once, or one of better quality.

Comment

Originally posted by Replicator Todd View Post
          I have hope this will be a good SyFy movie for once, or one of better quality.
          It sure better surpass the quality of most of the crap they air as movies.
          sigpic
          MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
          "...phu...ah..."
          "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
          Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

*hands out happy pills to the thread posters*
            sigpic

Comment

I am planing on watching it sometime near the future... the only sci-fi I can get these days..
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Sp!der View Post
                I am planing on watching it sometime near the future... the only sci-fi I can get these days..
                It'll be on Saturday!
                sigpic

Comment

Is it being tagged with their "Syfy Original" lie? I'm curious to know if they are stealing credit for this one too.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SaberBlade View Post
                    Is it being tagged with their "Syfy Original" lie? I'm curious to know if they are stealing credit for this one too.
                    I've seen the commercials crediting the video game series.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LtColCarter View Post
                      I've seen the commercials crediting the video game series.
                      I'm honestly shocked at that. I like the games (well the early ones, newer ones never appealed to me that much) so have some hope for this, but I did expect them to tag it with "Syfy Original".

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SaberBlade View Post
                        I'm honestly shocked at that. I like the games (well the early ones, newer ones never appealed to me that much) so have some hope for this, but I did expect them to tag it with "Syfy Original".
                        I think the wording they used is a SyFy Orginial movie based on the video games. Its not exactly...but something like that. Since noone else made a movie about it...I would say its an ok description.
                        sigpic

Comment

"SYFY Original crap"
                          Stolen Kosovo
                          sigpic

Comment

I'll be watching tonight!

Comment

Do you have to have played or be familiar with the games in order to "get" this? Because the trailer looks good and has me interested to watch but I've never played or in fact really seen any of the red faction games. I'm hopefully guessing that because it's an origins story that it should be quite accessible to newbies.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Captain Yesterday View Post
                                Do you have to have played or be familiar with the games in order to "get" this? Because the trailer looks good and has me interested to watch but I've never played or in fact really seen any of the red faction games. I'm hopefully guessing that because it's an origins story that it should be quite accessible to newbies.
                                I've never played the games either. In the interviews I've read, they said that all the information you need to know is explained, so I don't think you'll have any problems. There will probably be a few easter eggs for people who played the games, but that's all.

Comment

Working...
                                X