V (ABC) - News/Discussion/Speculation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Arga View Post
    The interesting difference between this new series and the original one, I think, is that the V's have been already on Earth, infiltrating the population.
    So now we're wondering who is a lizard or not!
    It makes sense to have a "first wave", when you prepare something like that.
    First Wave was so damned good... a realy shame it wasn't continued..
    My Story:
    http://www.veteranstoday.com/2010/10...%80%99s-story/

Comment

V - Episode 1.03 - A Bright New Day - 7 Sneak Peeks

http://www.spoilertv.com/2009/11/v-e...y-7-sneak.html

Comment

Originally posted by dosed150 View Post
        anyone else immedietely think rekma sharma's character was a V, would be a bit too obvious though
        Yes.

If she is a V spy working for the bad side, I'm already predispositioned to dislike her character.
        IMO always implied.

Comment

Looks slightly more interesting than the previous one.
          Spoiler:
          Hope FBI girl saves the military bloke. We seriously need new members for the resistence, dumb an dumber, just are not doing a good job at all, talking about it in there own home, especially as I am sure a FBI agent would have plenty of experience catching idiotic criminals talkign about there criminals empire in there own home, I am sure that the visitors will never think of bugging it. It not like they could not have easier access to the place.
          Last edited by knowles2; 14 November 2009, 10:27 AM.

Comment

Hope FBI girl saves the
            Spoiler:
            military bloke
            "FBI girl"? What is this, 1962? That's a grown woman with a son who's nearing adulthood.
            Last edited by amconway; 14 November 2009, 11:09 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by amconway View Post
              "FBI girl"? What is this, 1962? That's a grown woman with a son who's nearing adulthood.
              When she start acting like a agent who tracks down terrorist for a living then I will upgrade her to FBI women, if V last long enough she might earn a name,

Comment

I just saw both eps today and I am hooked

By the way.. I think Erica is easier to type than FBI girl
                Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a night. Set a man on fire and he'll be warm the rest of his life.
                ---
                sigpic

Comment

When she start acting like a agent who tracks down terrorist for a living then I will upgrade her to FBI women, if V last long enough she might earn a name,
                  I see. You're degrading women in general to insult a specific character. Okay.

Comment

I see. You're degrading women in general to insult a specific character. Okay.
                    An how am I degrading women in general.

Comment

An how am I degrading women in general.
                      Well, I don't see you calling the male characters 'boys' in order to denigrate their abilities.

Comment

Well, I don't see you calling the male characters 'boys' in order to denigrate their abilities.
                        Well so far none of the men in V world knows about the Vs lizzard nature, are suppose to have skills of a FBI agents. Only her an she been lousy so far.

If other FBI Males fine out about the Vs an start acting stupid then I will gladily denote them as boys.

Comment

Well so far none of the men in V world knows about the Vs lizzard nature, are suppose to have skills of a FBI agents. Only her.

If other FBI Males fine out about the Vs an start acting stupid then I will gladily denote them as boys.
                          And when I see that, I'll take your comment out of the 'sexist' column. It stays until then.

Comment

And when I see that, I'll take your comment out of the 'sexist' column. It stays until then.
                            I will hold you to that.

Comment

*facepalm* Can we not interrupt the thread with self-righteousness? It's annoying.
                              || Star Stream || Destiny Song || The Four Suns (My Band) || The Art of War <<== listen please!

Comment

ROTFL! Pot, meet kettle....

Comment

Working...
                                X