The Chronicles of Narnia General Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Morbo View Post
    Aye, saw the trailer when we went to see Toy Story 3. Saw a huge cardboard poster thingy in the lobby as well. I hadn't even heard they were making it. But I'm definitely happy, and was hoping and hoping they would continue.
    I read the book maybe last year? I don't remember everything that happened - but the trailer looked like a very different imagining. I didn't even see Prince Caspian - as he is the main character captaining the Dawn Treader. Lucy and Edmund and Eustace are secondary main characters really.
    Either way, I'm just happy to have something coming.
    Prince Caspian was in the trailer, he has facial hair now.

Comment

Aye, saw the trailer when we went to see Toy Story 3. Saw a huge cardboard poster thingy in the lobby as well. I hadn't even heard they were making it. But I'm definitely happy, and was hoping and hoping they would continue.
      I read the book maybe last year? I don't remember everything that happened - but the trailer looked like a very different imagining. I didn't even see Prince Caspian - as he is the main character captaining the Dawn Treader. Lucy and Edmund and Eustace are secondary main characters really. Either way, I'm just happy to have something coming.
      He was in it.
      sigpic

Comment

is it the same guy that played him in the last movie?

Comment

is it the same guy that played him in the last movie?
          Yes...that's how I recognized him. Of course, he looks at bit more mature.
          sigpic

Comment

good. glad its the same guy.

Comment

good. glad its the same guy.
              Yes, Its still Ben Barnes. However, he's King Caspian in this movie.
              sigpic

Comment

Chronicles of Narnia: The Voyage of the Dawn Treader - New Trailer

http://www.movies.spoilertv.com/2010...e-of-dawn.html

Comment

I have seen a couple of photo's of the Dawn Treader. They are on the internet somewhere.
                  C.J.

Comment

Originally posted by Madwelshboy View Post
                    Chronicles of Narnia: The Voyage of the Dawn Treader - New Trailer

http://www.movies.spoilertv.com/2010...e-of-dawn.html
                    Thanks for posting that link. Today was actually the first time I saw that trailer. The best thing is that the movie premieres on my birthday.
                    sigpic

Comment

Can't wait! We are all looking forward to seeing Harry Potter and Narnia in the theatres this fall.
                      Orphan Black: Join the Clone Club Dance Party!

Comment

HOW HAVE I NEVER BEEN ON HERE?! I am probably the biggest Narnia freak you'll ever see...considering that I get excited when I see lampposts, have sat in a wardrobe waiting for something to happen, yell "Aslan" when I see anything lion-related...

Anyway, I'm so excited for the next movie In addition to the trailer, there's a shorter teaser that's been released:

http://www.narniaweb.com/2010/08/sec...railer-online/

and 3 NEW CLIPS featuring Eustace:

http://www.narniaweb.com/2010/08/thr...-dawn-treader/

There's a lot more news on that site (NarniaWeb.com) too. A lot of promotional events seem to be happening outside the US...I just wish there were more over here
                        "YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
                        sigpic
                        Sig by ME!!!

Comment

I'm rather looking forward to this movie

Though I'm more than a little curious how they intend to portray the 'edge of the world' stuff.
                          "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Originally posted by DigiFluid View Post
                            I'm rather looking forward to this movie

Though I'm more than a little curious how they intend to portray the 'edge of the world' stuff.
                            I'm looking forward to it as well. Looks awesome!
                            sigpic

Comment

NEW International Trailer:

(there is also a rumor that the 3D film version will feature characters not seen in the 2D version )
                              "YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
                              sigpic
                              Sig by ME!!!

Comment

This is my favorite book from the series and hope they don't disappoint. This will probably be the only one of the series I will go to theaters to actually see.

Well, in response to the post above, don't they just show the end of the world in the books as rose petals everywhere or something? Going back to check the book....

It was lily petals and the end of the world is a lot different than just the petals. But in the book they don't actually go there, they eat some food with a lamb and Reepicheep goes there alone. They do show mountains with streams and basically paradise and a wall of water, I think was what they say.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X