Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sounds cool- but I really can't wait for 2,3,4 and 6 I missed alot of 6 and the other three were just amazing seasons I loved teh way the dealt with Prue's death they could've made Phoebe a bit sadder tho- I loved Piper' reaction!

Comment

Originally posted by Sam fan
      Sounds cool- but I really can't wait for 2,3,4 and 6 I missed alot of 6 and the other three were just amazing seasons I loved teh way the dealt with Prue's death they could've made Phoebe a bit sadder tho- I loved Piper' reaction!
      The only part that i actually liked about their way of dealing with Prue's death was the constant grief Piper showed. I'm not saying i like grief, but it was natural, unlike Pheobe's character, i'm not sure if its the way it was written, or AM's acting, but i just wasn't 'wooed'.
      Amanda, "Wallow Central."

Comment

Originally posted by Elwe Singollo
        The only part that i actually liked about their way of dealing with Prue's death was the constant grief Piper showed. I'm not saying i like grief, but it was natural, unlike Pheobe's character, i'm not sure if its the way it was written, or AM's acting, but i just wasn't 'wooed'.

I Totally agree I loev Alyssa Milano but i hated teh way Pheoeb dealt with Prue's death there were two crying scsnes from her and that was it- Piper however her grief was always there- niggling at her, Holly Marie Combs was amazing!! Especially in Hell Hath No Fury at Prue's grave. I just loved the way they really showed Piper dealing with Prues death. It amde Piper a much more rounded caracter and the funeral scene si just sooo sad- again because of Holly when she's crying into Leo that is soooo sad and when she's struggling to come to terms with Paige being around- terrific acting from HMC and I wish they'd given Am the chance to grieve for Prue too.

Comment

The other part i liked about that episode was pretty much... well i'm not sure yet, all i remember is crying, and lots of it, haha. Pretty much, hmc is the only actress i like on the show, haha... Anywho, Charisma Carpenter!!!

Spoiler:

is she going to die?!?! oh well, i'm annoyed of her character on the show. haha...

Comment

I haven't seen her o it all i ever see in pics are her- uh assetts? I don't think I'll like her, i just think she's not charmed enough?
            Rose had a really hard job being Piage but I think she did a great job, I love alyssa doingcomedy and Holly is amazing all the way round.

Comment

I haven't seen her o it all i ever see in pics are her- uh assetts? I don't think I'll like her, i just think she's not charmed enough?
              Rose had a really hard job being Piage but I think she did a great job, I love alyssa doingcomedy and Holly is amazing all the way round.
              Heh, not hot enough for Charmed, i would say that Charmed is not hot enough for Charisma, haha... But i would prefer that she didn't guest star on Charmed, because her character is stupid, and your right, (i'm assuming u haven't seen the episodes with her in it), you won't like her.

Comment

Originally posted by Xenan
                Am I the only one who has the deja-vu feeling.

First Cole becomes an avatar, and uses his powers to get phoebe back, now Leo becomes an avatar to get Piper back.
                That's what I was thinking as well. I don't like it, because it has beend one before...The season looks good so far though. I hope they don't mess it up.

Comment

Originally posted by BeaC
                  That's what I was thinking as well. I don't like it, because it has beend one before...The season looks good so far though. I hope they don't mess it up.
                  I kind of agree on this season being better, but so far all i've seen is people turning in to other things (ex. Lady Gadiva, Leo turning into an Avatar, sisters turning into little children `emotionally`, and Piper turning into Death) I'm not too fond of that continuuing formula. Also, is it me, or is anyone else getting annoyed of one of the Charmed Ones saying something about attempting to get a normal, or as normal life if possible, why can't the writers just make them finally accept that it'll never be normal unless they turn into normal people. Saying over and over that wanting a normal life isn't drama, its annoying, well to me at least. Enough of my ranting

Comment

Originally posted by Elwe Singollo
                    Also, is it me, or is anyone else getting annoyed of one of the Charmed Ones saying something about attempting to get a normal, or as normal life if possible, why can't the writers just make them finally accept that it'll never be normal unless they turn into normal people. Saying over and over that wanting a normal life isn't drama, its annoying, well to me at least.
                    Just about any show featuring some character with some sort of power will run into this problem and yes, it is very annoying. Buffy eventually stopped complaining and just accepted it, and Angel just sat around brooding which is better than whining. I guess the point is that its a metaphor for feeling like an outsider in society or whatever so the audience can relate, but anything that is too repetitive in a show will start to grate after a while no matter how enjoyable the show is.

Comment

Originally posted by FieryHands
                      Just about any show featuring some character with some sort of power will run into this problem and yes, it is very annoying. Buffy eventually stopped complaining and just accepted it, and Angel just sat around brooding which is better than whining. I guess the point is that its a metaphor for feeling like an outsider in society or whatever so the audience can relate, but anything that is too repetitive in a show will start to grate after a while no matter how enjoyable the show is.
                      That was the one thing that used to annoy me about Piper the fact that she wanted a normal life all the time every second sentence was normal life this- normal life that.

Apparently the rating for this season has been pretty poor. I'm starting to think this season of Charmed may be the last. Holly is wanting to spend more time with her baby which is totally understandable- he's such a cute lil thing.

Comment

That was the one thing that used to annoy me about Piper the fact that she wanted a normal life all the time every second sentence was normal life this- normal life that.

Apparently the rating for this season has been pretty poor. I'm starting to think this season of Charmed may be the last. Holly is wanting to spend more time with her baby which is totally understandable- he's such a cute lil thing.
                        Seeing that the ratings are going lower and staying there, with its budget, its too expensive (one out of many reasons why Angel was cancelled, even after the budget cut)

Yes, that baby is really cute, hahah.

Comment

So "Charmed" is finally getting close to cancellation, huh?... Well, even though I watch the show, I honestly almost feel okay with this news. I just was not happy that they canned "Angel" without giving them the chance to give it a true ending, while "Charmed," imo, a lesser show (in every thinkable respect) was kept on. Insanity...

Comment

Canceling Angel was their biggest mistake ever. (Buffy being no.2)

Comment

Originally posted by aAnubiSs
                              Canceling Angel was their biggest mistake ever. (Buffy being no.2)

I've heard alot of angel fans saying that- I didn't really watch it alot but it seemed decent enough. I think it would be a shame to cancel Charmed- I'd really like SD back just for the last ever ep tho.

Comment

I've heard alot of angel fans saying that- I didn't really watch it alot but it seemed decent enough. I think it would be a shame to cancel Charmed- I'd really like SD back just for the last ever ep tho.
                                This year's ratings for Charmed should be more than enough of reason to cancel Angel, because the WB practically did that samething for Angel, because it wasn't gaining anymore viewers, but at least it wasn't loosing any! But anyway, yes, mabye a SD would cheer me up if she did an episode

Comment

Working...
                                X