Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love charmed, i just got into it not long ago, but now i'm addicted. LOL. I like them all but ma fav is Prue .

True Love! <3 True Love! <3

Comment

Originally posted by Jane
      I love charmed, i just got into it not long ago, but now i'm addicted. LOL. I like them all but ma fav is Prue .
      Wah, i started to dislike the show after the middle of the 4th season, but every now and then, episodes are ok Prue was/is my favorite too
      Amanda, "Wallow Central."

Comment

Me likes where this is going, this would be a good moment to bring Cole back (as a guest appearance, should be to difficult). Afterall he is an avatar, and there were a few irregularities when they killed him off, so maybe...
        Non Fui, Fui, Non Sum, Non Curo

Comment

Oh no, keep Cole off, i for one would get annoyed if they brought him back alive... 'again', i mean, at least in BtVS, Buffy died only twice, and it was significant, the way they killed off Cole was retarded, showing that it was possible for any demon to do what he did, but the Charmed writers love to write demons stupid

Comment

I liked the character so I wouldn't mind him coming back.
            And he only died once and came back so he has one more to go

Comment

Originally posted by Xenan
              I liked the character so I wouldn't mind him coming back.
              And he only died once and came back so he has one more to go
              I said he died twice because the first time, he died and went to that one place, and got some other demon's powers, and the second time when he turned into an avatar then again died. I didn't hate his character, its just the way he was dealt with at the end that annoys me.

Comment

I think they should leave Cole where he is bringing him back would be too much. I think the way they killed him was pants but at the same time he's gone and if he came back again it'd be like- "okaaaaaay, so they vanquished him but he can still come back?"

Comment

oh gosh, that word... 'vanquish', ahh hate it, haha... Newho, i thought it would have been better if they just made Cole be less Pheobe-obbsessed, and just move on to his Avatar life, but no... But the thing i don't get, if he could get powers when he died the first time from the demons that "went to that place where demons go after death" why can't he do it again, unless i forgot a scene saying that it was forbidden to do it a second time, heh, that makes me laugh.

And omg, don't get me started on the 'so called' Elders of Charmed, they are useless, and are only there to be annoying!!!

Comment

I don't see how he can be dead, the avatar told him that he alone could turn everything back the way it was, that implies avatar powers, which implies immortality, so he could never have been vanquished.

And I agree with the elders comment.

What I don't get though is why the avatars want more power? They can't be vanquished. And why are going after Leo, he is no where near as powerful as Cole was. Even baby Wyat is stronger than Leo.

Comment

I think thats why after season 3 or so, the show's writer got too cocky, and did some stuff that just don't add up, and to cover that up, they use Leo to tell them that things have changed, such as the Cleaners, they are neutral, but all of a sudden they are becomming lazy, and not cleaning up things, haha, and i'm still a bit confused on why they didn't come back in S3 when Prue died, did they ever mention that, plz do tell me, because me wants to know

Comment

Ok i have given up on Charmed from now on, this whole season is just a rip-off of S7 of Buffy, ok obviously some stuff are different, but 'something is comming more powerful than before', 'a main character being corrupted by evil', im finished... Anywho, one thing that i did like, well nvm, i'm not sure yet.

Comment

I miss Prue lol, I hope she comes back, just as a ghost or something. but it probably won't happen.

True Love! <3 True Love! <3

Comment

Originally posted by Jane
                            I miss Prue lol, I hope she comes back, just as a ghost or something. but it probably won't happen.
                            I kinda miss pRue too- but she' wouldn't come back Shannen Doherty ended on bad terms with Alyssa Milano and Aaronn Spelling and afterwards dissed teh show alot so i doubt she would swallow her pride and come back after all she's said. I thinkit would be cool for her to come back- it really ruined it for me when i found out alyssa and shannen hated each other that ruined it for me for a while.

As for Cole- the reason time went back was because Cole (who was teh only one who could turn back time) died and his grasp over time obviously stopped and sent Paige back to her time. I don't want Cole to come back, he had to moch of a hold over Phoebe and as much as i really liked him in season 3 + some of four i didn't like him being evil- he kind of annoyed me.

Comment

I think now, Shannon doesn't even care about Charmed anymore, which i don't mind, because i'm still a fan, and in plus, she said she thinks Rose is doing a great job on charmed, so at least shes nice about that

Comment

My two cents on Charmed.

The fourth sister gag was only done because of Shannen Doherty leaving (sorry to any die-hard fans of hers, but I say good riddance) the show, and I was actually okay with this. Personally, it gave the show a lot of new life, and I didn't have a problem with it.

The worst thing was when they killed Cole. I don't know if that was Julian McMahon or the producers, but I didn't like that very much. Especially seeing as how it almost felt like they didn't have ANYTHING left to do, storywise, after that for a long, long time. Then came the "take every last fairy tale you could ever think of and turn it into a story" phase, which I wasn't too jazzed about.

This season though, it seems to be getting a *little* bit more on track. This whole thing with the Avatars is actually interesting. And I really hope that the next love interest Phoebe meets actually sticks around. I mean, honestly, I'm tired of these guys that show up and then, a few weeks down the road, vanish from her life.

I'm hoping this Agent Brody-guy is actually evil though. That'd be a real shocker, but... "Charmed" isn't the type of show to really do much shocking for me, so... not expecting it.

Comment

Working...
                                X