This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ibwolf
    Funnily enough, the episode with Phoebe as a mermaid was also the last one I've seen (partially of course).
    That's kinda weird, you're right. Then again, it doesn't surprise me that that storyline put off a lot of people.

For me, Buffy went downhill S4 and onward where as Angel started strong and got better. This is despite the fact that I don't particularily care for David Boreanaz either, and was actually happy that he was leaving Buffy and resisted watching Angel initially. Go figure.
    I'm pretty consistent, so once I set my mind to not watching a show, I don't do it most of the time. Which was the case with "Angel". I might have started watching for the sake of James Marsters/Spike, but now it's pointless anyway.

Trust me, I wasn't looking at her hair
    When she was a mermaid, I wasn't either! But when she was dressed, the hair was horrible - my mom's a hairstylist and kept screaming "What did they do to her hair? She used to be so pretty!".

Comment

I am just getting into Charmed. Does anyone know if they have the seasons out on DVD?

Comment

Originally posted by greytop
        I am just getting into Charmed. Does anyone know if they have the seasons out on DVD?
        According to tvshowsondvd.com the show is set to make it's DVD debut in late 2005. This is due to contractual issues.

News about Charmed on TvShowsOnDvd.com

Also Amazon.com has a product page for it where you can sign up for a notification for when it is released here.

Edit: I should add that the website quoted above is the best source for info on any TV show on DVD in region 1, bar none.
        Last edited by ibwolf; 04 October 2004, 07:45 AM.

Comment

Ok, now no one can say Charmed is trying to be original anymore... Anyone see that episode last night? I was a bit dissapointed... But i'll watch next week looking forward to Charisma Carpenter
          Amanda, "Wallow Central."

Comment

Charisma's apperance wasn't anything special IMO, the ep was okay but predictable
            Non Fui, Fui, Non Sum, Non Curo

Comment

Originally posted by Xenan
              Charisma's apperance wasn't anything special IMO, the ep was okay but predictable
              Her appearence wasn't special to the show, but it was special for me because Charisma was in it, haha...

Comment

Since when are all demons in charmed invulnerable for Pipers blow up power?

In the beginning only the Source, Cole and a few high level demons didn't blow up, now almost everyone can stand to fight an other day :blink:

Comment

[QUOTE=greytop]I am just getting into Charmed.[/OUOTE]
                  I watch it in the US on a cable channel. It comes on two different times a day with two different show.

But the question I have to ask is, how did Prue Die? You do not have to give away the show for it.

Comment

I've just watched Astral monkey which I think is one of the best eps- just behind Charmeed again and All hell breaks loose. I know alot of you think it's not great but i think it's classs! I know they've changed the format of the show but i still love it and i'm reminded how much when I watch eps like Astral mokey! Wierd name but quality acting from Holly- Piper.

Comment

Originally posted by Sam fan
                      Wierd name but quality acting from Holly- Piper.
                      I never questioned Holly Marie Combs' acting skills, neither did I question Shannon Doherty's. It's Alyssa Milano, Rose McGowan and the storylines of the later eps I've got tremendous problems with.

Comment

Originally posted by SecretArt
                        i must admit i'm one of the people that actually prefers Paige to Prue, (i can't explain it but something about Prue really annoys me, possibly the fact that to me she appeared very controlling).
                        I prefer Paige too. I was a huge Rose McGowan fan before she joined Charmed so I was really pleased when she replaced Shannen Doherty. Don't get me wrong, I liked Pru, but I think Paige brought a freshness to the show and jazzed it up a bit. I prefer the later seasons of the show, with Paige on board, to the Pru years.

I really enjoyed season seven and really liked Chris, so I'm a bit annoyed that he won't be back next year as a regular on the show. Still, isn't Kerr Smith joining the show for season eight? That should be good!

Oh, and in case anyone didn't know, a new official Charmed magazine has just been released. Details can be found at the Titan Magazines website. I've got the first issue and it's definitely value for money!
                        "Never give up! Never surrender!" - Galaxy Quest

Comment

Okay, this is going to be a catty post, so be forewarned. I apologize in advance to anyone who is offended.

I have seen all of the episodes through season five and some from last year. I want to know how many tattoos is Alyssa Milano going to get before she runs out of body?

I have no problems with tattoos, I swear, but c'mon enough is enough.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Kliggins
                            I want to know how many tattoos is Alyssa Milano going to get before she runs out of body?
                            Perhaps she'll just have to gain weight then...

Comment

Originally posted by Kliggins
                              I have no problems with tattoos, I swear, but c'mon enough is enough.
                              I agree, she has to many and for some reason she always wants us to see them all

Comment

Yah, it kinda distracts me away from the show, although there isn't too much to watch except skin At least they aren't trying to cover them up anymore with make-up that hardly covered them, i laughed everytime i saw an 'attempt' on covering a tatoo.

Comment

Working...
                                X