No announcement yet.

CHUCK (NBC) - News/Discussion/Speculation SPOILERS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Definitely liked tonight's episode. Some great character moments as well.
    Folding@Home|Babylon 5 Canon Guide

Delenn: This is Ambassador Delenn of the Minbari. Babylon 5 is under our protection. Withdraw,...or be destroyed.
    Earth Captain: Negative. We have authority here. Do not force us to engage your ship.
    Delenn: Why not? Only one human captain has ever survived battle with a Minbari fleet. He is behind me. You are in front of me. If you value your lives, be somewhere else.
    --Babylon 5 - "Severed Dreams"

Comment

Still can't stand Morgan. I just don't like his character type. The "bonding" moment with the sister was nice, though, and her going in to save his sorry ass was a good moment, too.

Actually kinda missed Captain Awesome.

Liked the spy story, although I'm not sure if defection was the ONLY answer. Still, it led to a warm fuzzy ending, so I can't really complain.

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat View Post
        Still can't stand Morgan. I just don't like his character type. The "bonding" moment with the sister was nice, though, and her going in to save his sorry ass was a good moment, too.

Actually kinda missed Captain Awesome.

Liked the spy story, although I'm not sure if defection was the ONLY answer. Still, it led to a warm fuzzy ending, so I can't really complain.
        Hmm, I'm actually starting to like Morgan more and more. To each their own though, my friend.
        sigpic
        MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
        "...phu...ah..."
        "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
        Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

perhaps Captain Awesome is slowly losing out to Morgan and perhaps his 10 year plan is actually working. Sarah lancaster is Hot, and so is yvonne cant spell her last name

Comment

I sincerely hope not. Some loves were never meant to be realized.

Comment

Originally posted by TheGreatLordGeorge View Post
              perhaps Captain Awesome is slowly losing out to Morgan and perhaps his 10 year plan is actually working. Sarah lancaster is Hot, and so is yvonne cant spell her last name
              That, I just don't see. Will she continue to warm up to him a little, possibly. And if so, great. But I don't see them getting together, even if Morgan were working on a 20-year plan.
              sigpic
              "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Here is my question, everyone in the show has a love interest, what about casey?

Comment

Here is my question, everyone in the show has a love interest, what about casey?
                  I'm sure he'll eventually get one. He did fall a few times for that DEA Agent, though, didn't he? Maybe we'll be seeing her again.
                  sigpic
                  "...phu...ah..."

Comment

I cant see that going anywhere because if it did, he would be perpetually tied to a bed post

Comment

I cant see that going anywhere because if it did, he would be perpetually tied to a bed post
                      LMAO! Very true. Maybe he's just not cut out to be in a relationship.
                      sigpic
                      "...phu...ah..."

Comment

i loved his appartment, its filled with riot gear and spy tech and weapons, very asthetic

Comment

i loved his appartment, its filled with riot gear and spy tech and weapons, very asthetic
                          Yeah, I just hope he doesn't have an apartment inspection any time soon.
                          sigpic
                          "...phu...ah..."

Comment

wow, that was a great episode, it answered alot of questions. Bryce is a good guy after all and we know why he sent tthe intersect to chuck ,he was slated as a CIA recruit and had a 98% retention rate when it came to hidden images

Comment

It was a very enjoyable episode. Chuck is so cute. I'm glad they resolved the Bryce mystery so quickly though a little heavier on the sweetness than I would have expected.

"You know what would make a good story? Something about a clown who makes people happy, but inside he's real sad. Also, he has severe diarrhea." - Jack Handy

Comment

Indeed, my favorite episode by far. I wonder how different Chuck would be if he was recruited into the CIA...

And I liked the B-story involving Morgan and Tang, lol
                                Folding@Home|Babylon 5 Canon Guide

Delenn: This is Ambassador Delenn of the Minbari. Babylon 5 is under our protection. Withdraw,...or be destroyed.
                                Earth Captain: Negative. We have authority here. Do not force us to engage your ship.
                                Delenn: Why not? Only one human captain has ever survived battle with a Minbari fleet. He is behind me. You are in front of me. If you value your lives, be somewhere else.
                                --Babylon 5 - "Severed Dreams"

Comment

Working...
                                X