CHUCK (NBC) - News/Discussion/Speculation SPOILERS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ShadowMaat View Post
    If Cavemen can be picked up, anything is possible.

It's obvious that Cavemen was only picked up because they are paying for the commerical... I mean TV show.

Comment

Originally posted by Oreo View Post
      I don't understand how that show was picked up.
      It's the same team who wrote "Dharma & Greg" and "Two and a half Men." It was painfully bad. Critics panned it. Most people didn't understand the obscure references and those who did were bored to death.
      sigpic
      "Most of our John Sheppard impressions sound more like a demented Jimmy Stewart than Joe Flanigan."
      ~David Hewlett

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat View Post
        If Cavemen can be picked up, anything is possible.
        Very well said. No argument from me.
        sigpic
        MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
        "...phu...ah..."
        "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
        Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Really enjoyed the pilot. This show has potential
          Science Fiction is an existential metaphor; it allows us to tell stories about the human condition.

Isaac Asimov once said individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence has become crucial to our salvation if we are to be saved at all.

[/QUOTE]

SENFORUMS.com

Comment

I sooo can't wait for tomorrow night's episode. I really hope this show can continue to be as good as the premiere episode was last week.
            sigpic
            "...phu...ah..."

Comment

I hate to be nit-picky, but it struck me as I watched the rerun of Chuck yesterday--she asks Chuck, "Your left or my left?" But they're both facing the same direction. Her left and his left are the same.

Like I said--nit-picky....

Can't wait until tomorrow!

I am so blessed! Cherriey made this cool sig; scarimor made this great Dr. Lee smilie and Spudster made another neat one Dr. Lee RULES!

Myn's fabulous twilight bark smilie:

Comment

I noticed that when I watched the first time as well.

"You know what would make a good story? Something about a clown who makes people happy, but inside he's real sad. Also, he has severe diarrhea." - Jack Handy

Comment

as did I

Comment

Well he was turned around when he said that, so his left would have been different from hers then..........had she turned "his" left they wouldnt have gone down those stairs.......

Personally, I loved it. Hilarious. Bit over the top with some of the action (like when she threw her knife to activate the emergency street blockade), but the character Chuck is soooo endearing. For a pilot I thought the character development was very good, filled you in well and you got a great view on who everyone was without a BUNCH of boring set up dialog that so many pilots have.

sigpic
                    www.savecarsonbeckett.com
                    Visit My Flickr!!

Comment

I thought it was pretty funny, will definitely check out tonight's episode. Being a bit of a computer geek myself I found some of it funny. Though Chuck doesn't really seem all that geeky, semi-geeky maybe but that's all.
                      Folding@Home|Babylon 5 Canon Guide

Delenn: This is Ambassador Delenn of the Minbari. Babylon 5 is under our protection. Withdraw,...or be destroyed.
                      Earth Captain: Negative. We have authority here. Do not force us to engage your ship.
                      Delenn: Why not? Only one human captain has ever survived battle with a Minbari fleet. He is behind me. You are in front of me. If you value your lives, be somewhere else.
                      --Babylon 5 - "Severed Dreams"

Comment

Y'know, even though I stopped watching Lost a couple years ago something Chuck said tonight still managed to draw mental exclamation points around itself:

Spoiler:
                        Oceanic Flight 815 was shot down...

Is that an actual known fact?

Comment

i caught that to and was going to post it but you beast me to it

Comment

Episode Two was great.

"You shot the pilot you idiot!"
                            Folding@Home|Babylon 5 Canon Guide

Delenn: This is Ambassador Delenn of the Minbari. Babylon 5 is under our protection. Withdraw,...or be destroyed.
                            Earth Captain: Negative. We have authority here. Do not force us to engage your ship.
                            Delenn: Why not? Only one human captain has ever survived battle with a Minbari fleet. He is behind me. You are in front of me. If you value your lives, be somewhere else.
                            --Babylon 5 - "Severed Dreams"

Comment

According to Wiki, Chuck's comment doesn't match what's happening on Lost. Bit disappointing. Maybe something will develop later on that'll make it true.

Comment

I really enjoyed Episode 2. I was afraid there would be a little bit of a let-down after the strong premiere, but thankfully I was wrong. Very funny, solid episode. Next week's looks like it will be even better. So far, I really like this show.
                                sigpic
                                "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Working...
                                X