CHUCK (NBC) - News/Discussion/Speculation SPOILERS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Xicer View Post
    Indeed, my favorite episode by far. I wonder how different Chuck would be if he was recruited into the CIA...

And I liked the B-story involving Morgan and Tang, lol
    Definitely one of the best episodes yet. I'm really glad we got to see why Bryce did what he did, both to Chuck at Stanford, and with sending him the images.

That Morgan and Tang story was really funny. You really love to hate Tang.

All around, a really great episode. I hope this strike doesn't do too much damage to this show.
    sigpic
    MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
    "...phu...ah..."
    "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
    Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Definitely my favorite episode so far. Everything finally fits into place, aside from why Bryce betrayed the CIA. The writers are very clever.
      sigpic
      "Most of our John Sheppard impressions sound more like a demented Jimmy Stewart than Joe Flanigan."
      ~David Hewlett

Comment

Still watching the show right now and I must say I love it

Spoiler:
        My favorite part was when the guy did all those different ways to try and escape when Sarah just shoots him in the leg (I laughed pretty hard at that)
        Vote Anubis for President in 2012
        A Face you Can Trust
        sigpic
        So whats the worst that could happen?
        Supporter of the "It's Asgard, NOT AsgUard !" campaign
        It is better to debate a question without settling it than to settle a question without debating it.

Comment

Spoiler:
          Evil Marshall! *huggles*
          Ye gods, I love Kevin Weisman! That bit towards the end had me LMAO. Actually, most of his scenes had me grinning inappropriately.

Great stuff, although the angst is getting a little heavy. I wish they'd back off a bit

Six eps left. *sigh* Betcha I can guess the OMG moment in the next ep:

Spoiler:
          I'm betting Bryce isn't quite as dead as we've been lead to believe- just mostly dead. *cues spooky music*

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat View Post
            Spoiler:
            Evil Marshall! *huggles*
            Ye gods, I love Kevin Weisman! That bit towards the end had me LMAO. Actually, most of his scenes had me grinning inappropriately.

Great stuff, although the angst is getting a little heavy. I wish they'd back off a bit

Six eps left. *sigh* Betcha I can guess the OMG moment in the next ep:

Spoiler:
            I'm betting Bryce isn't quite as dead as we've been lead to believe- just mostly dead. *cues spooky music*
            Another very strong episode tonight. This show is definitely one of my favorite new shows this year. I'll enjoy every second of those remaining 6 episodes.
            sigpic
            "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Spoiler:
              Evil Marshall! *huggles*
              You're as bad as I am. I love that guy.

Either I was determinedly ignoring him or we got less of Morgan this episode...always a plus.

And yeah.. casey's jaw is well chiseled.

"You know what would make a good story? Something about a clown who makes people happy, but inside he's real sad. Also, he has severe diarrhea." - Jack Handy

Comment

Yeah, it was a relief not to have as much Morgan... or I'm getting better at tolerating his awful presence.

I was a bit surprised by the development in the Tang story.

(I'll give folks a few more hours to catch up)
                Spoiler:
                First of all, how come he ran into Team Chuck? Did Morgan just say "meet me tonight" and thus leave the field wide open for anywhere from 6pm to midnight with Tang choosing the obviously wrong time?

I can see the need to cover things up and keep it quiet, but it just seemed very random and Tang's wife... *cringe* What a painfully embarrassing caricature she was!

Is Chuck's full name on his name tag or did he introduce himself fully to Lou? The one active brain cell I have left wants to know how she knew to name the sandwich the Chuck Bartowski. He probably just introduced himself fully, I know he does that a lot. But it could be interesting if she turns out to be more than simply the wholesome Girl Next Door with A Nana listed on her cell.

Comment

I winced at Tang's wife too. That was so unnecessary. Is there some reason she needed to sound like MadTV character?

"You know what would make a good story? Something about a clown who makes people happy, but inside he's real sad. Also, he has severe diarrhea." - Jack Handy

Comment

Was she played by the same actress? It was painful to watch.

Comment

Great episode yet again!
                      Folding@Home|Babylon 5 Canon Guide

Delenn: This is Ambassador Delenn of the Minbari. Babylon 5 is under our protection. Withdraw,...or be destroyed.
                      Earth Captain: Negative. We have authority here. Do not force us to engage your ship.
                      Delenn: Why not? Only one human captain has ever survived battle with a Minbari fleet. He is behind me. You are in front of me. If you value your lives, be somewhere else.
                      --Babylon 5 - "Severed Dreams"

Comment

No. this looks like that girl from Malcolm in the Middle, Emy Coligado

Comment

I loved that lsst part with morgan and big mike, hillarious

Comment

The one on MadTV is a dude, lol so no its not the same person.
                            Folding@Home|Babylon 5 Canon Guide

Delenn: This is Ambassador Delenn of the Minbari. Babylon 5 is under our protection. Withdraw,...or be destroyed.
                            Earth Captain: Negative. We have authority here. Do not force us to engage your ship.
                            Delenn: Why not? Only one human captain has ever survived battle with a Minbari fleet. He is behind me. You are in front of me. If you value your lives, be somewhere else.
                            --Babylon 5 - "Severed Dreams"

Comment

Originally posted by TheGreatLordGeorge View Post
                              I loved that lsst part with morgan and big mike, hillarious
                              That was a pretty funny scene.
                              sigpic
                              "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Poor Chuck! Poor Sara! I'm sorry it turned out that way....

I suppose at this stage of the game, that's the only way they could play it.

I am so blessed! Cherriey made this cool sig; scarimor made this great Dr. Lee smilie and Spudster made another neat one Dr. Lee RULES!

Myn's fabulous twilight bark smilie:

Comment

Working...
                                X