CHUCK (NBC) - News/Discussion/Speculation SPOILERS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by aaobuttons View Post
    I love this show, and Adam Baldwin is the best thing about it. Every scene he's in he steals it, my most favorite from last night being when Chuck walked into his room and see's him staring at thim through the window. ROFL!!!
    I love this man! I'm a pretty big Firefly fan but since I'd never heard of this show before I watched it I had no idea Adam Baldwin was going to be in it. I had to do a double take when I first saw him, then I promptly began to bounce about on the couch because I was super excited. I agree that he totally steals the show at time. His scenes working at the Buy More crack me up every time. He just doesn't look like a sales rep at all . . .

Comment

Originally posted by Goddess View Post
      I love this man! I'm a pretty big Firefly fan but since I'd never heard of this show before I watched it I had no idea Adam Baldwin was going to be in it. I had to do a double take when I first saw him, then I promptly began to bounce about on the couch because I was super excited. I agree that he totally steals the show at time. His scenes working at the Buy More crack me up every time. He just doesn't look like a sales rep at all . . .
      Yeah, I think that's the point.
      sigpic
      MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
      "...phu...ah..."
      "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
      Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

just watched the episdoe on NBC.com, thought it was great.

Comment

Originally posted by TheGreatLordGeorge View Post
          just watched the episdoe on NBC.com, thought it was great.
          I really think this show has a lot of potential. I just hope it keeps doing well. I really don't want this to be one of the many shows that will just disappear.
          sigpic
          "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
            I really think this show has a lot of potential. I just hope it keeps doing well. I really don't want this to be one of the many shows that will just disappear.
            Luckily for us its on NBC and not on Sci Fi or it would already be gone
            Vote Anubis for President in 2012
            A Face you Can Trust
            sigpic
            So whats the worst that could happen?
            Supporter of the "It's Asgard, NOT AsgUard !" campaign
            It is better to debate a question without settling it than to settle a question without debating it.

Comment

I doubt it. Skiffy isn't in the habit of airing a couple eps and yanking something: they let it run for the whole season, no matter how dismal it is, and then they cancel it. It's only the big nets that air one or two eps and then stop airing it.

Comment

I just really am hoping this show gets a full season. I've been very entertained thus far, and think it deserves it.
                sigpic
                "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Evidently they've ordered three episodes on top of the original thirteen....

I am so blessed! Cherriey made this cool sig; scarimor made this great Dr. Lee smilie and Spudster made another neat one Dr. Lee RULES!

Myn's fabulous twilight bark smilie:

Comment

Originally posted by warmbeachbrat View Post
                    Evidently they've ordered three episodes on top of the original thirteen....
                    Where did you learn that, if you don't mind my asking? If true, this is great news IMO. I'm really enjoying this show so far.
                    sigpic
                    "...phu...ah..."

Comment

I read it here:

http://www.syfyportal.com/news424278.html

I am so blessed! Cherriey made this cool sig; scarimor made this great Dr. Lee smilie and Spudster made another neat one Dr. Lee RULES!

Myn's fabulous twilight bark smilie:

Comment

Originally posted by warmbeachbrat View Post
                        Thanks for the link.

As for tonight's episode, it was another good one IMO. I'm really impressed at how good this show has been so far. They really are a great cast, especially now that they're getting more used to one another.
                        sigpic
                        "...phu...ah..."

Comment

I love the theme song they use by CAKE.
                          Folding@Home|Babylon 5 Canon Guide

Delenn: This is Ambassador Delenn of the Minbari. Babylon 5 is under our protection. Withdraw,...or be destroyed.
                          Earth Captain: Negative. We have authority here. Do not force us to engage your ship.
                          Delenn: Why not? Only one human captain has ever survived battle with a Minbari fleet. He is behind me. You are in front of me. If you value your lives, be somewhere else.
                          --Babylon 5 - "Severed Dreams"

Comment

Originally posted by Xicer View Post
                            I love the theme song they use by CAKE.
                            So far, I'm pretty much loving everything about this show.
                            sigpic
                            "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Thi was anoher good episode, a great one for morgan

Comment

Originally posted by TheGreatLordGeorge View Post
                                Thi was anoher good episode, a great one for morgan
                                I couldn't agree more. This show just continues to entertain me. Great comedy mixed with some very nice action. Also, it was great to get some back-story on Chuck and his sister's childhoods.
                                sigpic
                                "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Working...
                                X