No announcement yet.

Space: Above and Beyond

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wasn't this show on Sundays after the football games? It was probably on a weird times or not shown at all and couldn't pick up a following.
    It's beer o'clock. Now where the HELL is my riot !?!

Comment

It was on after football and I worked on Sunday nights, so I never got to see it because the game would always run late, meaning I'd get the end of the game and half an ep of the show. Grrr.

Comment

YEah what is it with good Sci-Fi?
        They cancelled Firefly and that has a huge fan base.
        I was only about 13-14 when S:A&B aired but I loved it. I can't believe they cancelled it. Esp with the excellect finale. IT was a brilliant cliffhanger.
        But they do that to all the great shows. There was one called Jake 2.0(I liked it, some of you may hate it) that got cancelled after 16 eps. And the last 4 weren't aired, except in the UK I think.
        I recently got a copy of S:A&B on my pc and spent some time watching it. It really is good sci-fi. WHo makes these decisions and cancel's shows the fans actually like, while crap like Charmed(which I like, but, honestly, it's not as good as anything else mentioned here) gets renewed over and over and over and over.
        Are all network execs just stupid or do they just hate the material they produce??

Comment

Originally posted by Lightsabre
          YEah what is it with good Sci-Fi?
          They cancelled Firefly and that has a huge fan base.
          I was only about 13-14 when S:A&B aired but I loved it. I can't believe they cancelled it. Esp with the excellect finale. IT was a brilliant cliffhanger.
          But they do that to all the great shows. There was one called Jake 2.0(I liked it, some of you may hate it) that got cancelled after 16 eps. And the last 4 weren't aired, except in the UK I think.
          I recently got a copy of S:A&B on my pc and spent some time watching it. It really is good sci-fi. WHo makes these decisions and cancel's shows the fans actually like, while crap like Charmed(which I like, but, honestly, it's not as good as anything else mentioned here) gets renewed over and over and over and over.
          Are all network execs just stupid or do they just hate the material they produce??
          I agree S:A&B was great scifi and far superior to Charmed.
          Joseph Mallozzi -"In the meantime, I'm into season 5 of OZ (where the show takes an unfortunate hairpin turn into "the not so wonderful world of fantasy")"

^^^ Kinda sounds like seasons 9 and 10 of SG-1 to me. Thor, ya got Aspirin?

AGateFan has officially Gone Fishin (with Jack, Sam, Daniel, Teal'c) and is hoping Atlantis does not take that same hairpin turn.

Comment

It just goes to tell you how dark the movie bis is
            STARGATE ICARUS
            Premiering April 20, 2006
            Website coming soon. Forum:www.colonelmoore.proboards2.com

Comment

It was on Friday nights at 8pm. There used to be a running joke about if Fox aired a show on friday at 8, it was doomed to be cancelled. Prey was another sci-fi show they cancelled from that time zone.
              "Embress your life, find what it is that you love, and pursue it with all your soul. For if you do not, when you come to die, you will find that you have not lived."

A character from the novel "Chindi" by Jack McDevitt

Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.
              'Eleanor Roosevelt'
              Individuality is freedom lived.
              'Janis Joplin'

Comment

i got my hands on the whole series, which aint hard because they only made one, but it was such a good show, really weird how it ended

Comment

ya... end was pretty bad. i wish there was season 2 or something. too many things were left open ..

anyway.. one of my fav shows...
                  VISIT AND JOIN

Comment

I don't think I was any older than 7 or 8 when this show came out, but I LOVED it. Seriously. Any idea of when skiffy will do reruns again?
                    War... war never changes

Comment

I loved this show, great military sci-fi! reminds me these days of an early version of BSG mixed with B5, shame FOX decided to mess up the schedules and cancel it, when will you ever learn FOX ?
                      Go buy my music and give a starving artist some support. It's dirt-cheap, dammit.
                      Ion Plasma Incineration (Hard and heavy electro-industrial music in the vein of late 90's classics, updated for the 21st century!)

Current project : Working on Tolathians Outpost Cyclopean, the world's first pure non-humanoid extra-dimensional sci-fi show! 100% no humans !

Comment

"Abandon all Hope"

Comment

What a great show. Another in a long list of shows that ended long before they should have.
                          sigpic
                          MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                          "...phu...ah..."
                          "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                          Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

it was a great show it was sad it end at season 1 i wished it went on for longer

Comment

Originally posted by wriathlord View Post
                              it was a great show it was sad it end at season 1 i wished it went on for longer
                              I definitely know what you mean there. It should have at least gotten another season or two.
                              sigpic
                              MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                              "...phu...ah..."
                              "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                              Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

at least one more season

Comment

Working...
                                X