Space: Above and Beyond

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
    I remember this, I really liked it and was disappointed it didn't last very long It's been literally years since I saw it last
    I think the last time I saw a full episode was in the previous millennium/century.
    sigpic

Comment

I loved this show when it was on, and I remember crying when I discovered it was canceled. I would love to see the series again, or read books that take place after it. (there were books that took place during the series, but nothing after)
      It's beer o'clock. Now where the HELL is my riot !?!

Comment

Originally posted by gotthammer View Post
        I think the last time I saw a full episode was in the previous millennium/century.
        I think that's when I may have saw my last ep too
        sigpic

Comment

Just recently joined this little family.
          Have seen stuff on SG!, SGA, SGU, Farscape, Dr Who, etc.
          How about Space Above and Beyond.
          I can't be the only fan out there.

Curmudgeon 7 Out

Comment

Originally posted by curmudgeon7 View Post
            Just recently joined this little family.
            Have seen stuff on SG!, SGA, SGU, Farscape, Dr Who, etc.
            How about Space Above and Beyond.
            I can't be the only fan out there.

Curmudgeon 7 Out

Indeed you are not, this was dark scifi way before BSG came on the scene an in my opinion the only thing BSG did better was the CGI. In fact I heard it was cancelled because it was to dark.

If the creators of Blood an Chrome know what good for them, they make sure it is similar in style to Space above an beyond.

Anyone know what the creators plans for a second season was. I heard that they had plans for at least 1 new alien species to appear. One of those were meant to be enemies of Chig an Humans. I be a friend also heard that were going to a fourth neutral introduce.
            Also heard that eventually Humans an Chig would join together fight the third race.
            But if B&C turns out rubbish, I would very much welcome a scifi base war series.
            Last edited by knowles2; 06 February 2011, 04:24 AM.

Comment

hopefully this little gem of sci fi will get rebooted in a couple of years
              I'm an average viewer. As plain as they come. People make TV shows based on my demographic.

Million's of ZPM's, ZPM's for free! Millions of ZPM's, ZPM's for me!

Comment

Working...
              X