Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If you had the money, and the power to bring back one TV series...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Samurai Jack with the voice actor for Aku (he died)
    That series was absolutely brilliant. Plus, it had a Battle of Thermopolaye. Jack and the Spartans. *sigh* good times, good times...
    Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering-Yoda
    The more bizzare a thing, the less mysterious it proves to be-Sherlock Holmes
    I reject your reality and substitute my own-Adam Savage
    A person is smart. People are stupid, panicky, dangerous animals and you know it-Agent Kay
    That is the exploration that awaits you�not mapping stars and studying nebulae, but charting the unknown possibilities of existence-Q
    Church: I learned a very valuable lesson in my travels, Tucker. No matter how bad things might seem...
    Caboose: They could be worse?
    Church: Nope, no matter how bad they seem, they can't be any better, and they can't be any worse, because that's the way things f***ing are, and you better get used to it Nancy. Quit-yer-b****ing.

If you smoke, you choke. If you choke, you're dead. 'Nuff said.

Comment

I don't think i'd bring back a single show. I'd work on finishing shows that end with some form of cliffhanger or leave things unresolved. Space: Above and Beyond, Quantum Leap, The Crow, Crusade (yes we know they find a cure, but seeing them find it would be good), Dead Like Me (I want to know if the sister recognised George).

I'd pretty much the be the defender of one season shows, trying to add closure to shows that were axed before their time.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by xfkirsten View Post
        The Lone Gunmen - that show was funny as hell.
        A certain The X Files episode would make that difficult.

Comment

Oddesey 5. There are shows that I miss more, but I would love to find out how that story ended.

Comment

SG-1. Damned SFC asshats.

Firefly would be a close second.
            "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Probably the X-Files. I know it had nice, long run . . . but the final episode sucked IMHO. I'd like to get a second chance to make it right . . . after allowing it a couple of good seasons in between of course.

I'd also bring back the West Wing. Loved that show. So what if the president couldn't run for a third term. That show put a liberal in the White House . . . changing the constitution would be a piece of cake in comparison. LOL.
              sigpic

Comment

I'll add my voice to having CRUSADE back... c'mon i loved the flippin series, Earth 2 is another one... OH yes bring back more FARSCAPE, FIREFLY would be good too
                sigpic

Comment

It's a toss-up between Farscape and SG-1 for me.
                  sigpic
                  MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                  "...phu...ah..."
                  "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                  Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

First choice would be Farscape. That series deserved to go for ten years. So many unexplored and unanswered questions still remain. There's just so much unresolved material left here that starting it back up again would be very easy.

Second choice would probably be firefly. This show just deserves a chance to succeed or fail on it's own merits, as opposed to on the whim of the braindead asshats at the Fox network.

Comment

Originally posted by Daniel Jackson View Post
                      A certain The X Files episode would make that difficult.
                      It could all take place before that... or it could take place after, and make it all that much more amusing.
                      "Sometimes we reach what's realest by making believe..."
                      My LiveJournal - My Photography - My Art

Comment

Originally posted by Daniel Jackson View Post
                        You can't bring back a show that doesn't exist yet.
                        Good point!
                        Have you ever remembered what life was like before you were born? That's how it will be like after you're dead.

Comment

How about using all my money and influence to crush someone else's revivification attempts?

Comment

I'd say Farscape even though I felt the show started to go downhill in Season 4. It did however improve over time once the story started moving just like Season 2 did so I believe the show still had a year or two in it.

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat View Post
                              How about using all my money and influence to crush someone else's revivification attempts?
                              ...you looking to hire hitmen?
                              "Sometimes we reach what's realest by making believe..."
                              My LiveJournal - My Photography - My Art

Comment

Firefly

Enterprise

Comment

Working...
                                X