Transformers Movie Series News/Discussion SPOILERS POSSIBLE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Infinite-Possibilities View Post
    I do not understand exactly why watching this movie would ruin one's childhood memories. Even if he hates the movie the original memories still exist. Unless he rents a copy with a neuralizer built in or something. If fact for people who disliked the movie, the childhood memories are probably even more important now. And if he does like it then, it wouldn' matter. I actually thought the latest new GI Joe Movie was WAAAAY better than the Michael Bay Transformers movies. It was actually about it's title characters.
    Yes...which is why I said the fears were unwarranted.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SaberBlade View Post
      He doesn't want his childhood memories of Transformers being ruined more, or the same thing happening to GI Joe. GI Joe (the movie) was fairly crap though, but I wasn't a big GI Joe viewer as a kid, I was more of a MASK kid.
      Seeing robot "balls" (form what i've heard) and robots humping as well as a confusing plot is scary to me....but I will TRY to watch both films this weekend and see if I like them.

Comment

Originally posted by Replicator Todd View Post
        Seeing robot "balls" (form what i've heard) and robots humping as well as a confusing plot is scary to me....but I will TRY to watch both films this weekend and see if I like them.
        LOL...I laughed at the robot balls...and a little robot tried to hump Megan Fox's leg. And I don't think the plot is in the least bit confusing.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LtColCarter View Post
          LOL...I laughed at the robot balls...and a little robot tried to hump Megan Fox's leg. And I don't think the plot is in the least bit confusing.
          No but the number of continuity errors in the second film are atrocious.
          Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

while i wasn't grossed out or offended by Devastator having balls..... i would have preferred not seeing that

EDIT-
            Originally posted by P-90_177 View Post
            No but the number of continuity errors in the second film are atrocious.
            I agree with that.... Personally i think a lot of the continuity mess was down to Bay not wanting the strike to mess with the movie....

He failed IMHO

'You gotta admit, Vampires are just plain cool'

Comment

Well that I can see. If you aren't amused by the insane amounts of low-brow humor then, perhaps I can see you not wanting to watch the movie. It's essentially a toilet/lowbrow humor filled romantic comedy with a swarm of explosions and robots stuffed into a few relatively short parts.
              Last edited by Infinite-Possibilities; 05 May 2010, 12:13 PM.
              "First Weir, then Samantha Carter, and now, you! It's a pity you humans die or get reassigned so easily, or I might have a sense of satisfaction now!"

*You got the touch! You got the poweeeeer!*

"Arise, Woolseyus Prime."

"Elizabeth..."

Comment

Don't forget the robot that tried to hump Sam at the start of the film with a huge snake like thing coming out of her mouth, then later out of the bottom of her dress.... Not really PG that IMHO
                Go home aliens, go home!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Coco Pops View Post
                  Don't forget the robot that tried to hump Sam at the start of the film with a huge snake like thing coming out of her mouth, then later out of the bottom of her dress.... Not really PG that IMHO
                  Oh yeah....I forgot about the robot seductress!
                  sigpic

Comment

Oh yeah....I forgot about the robot seductress!
                    I sure didn't.
                    sigpic
                    MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                    "...phu...ah..."
                    "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                    Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

New Look Bumble Bee revealed via MeganFox.net and TFW2005

Different.... but i like the changes

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Lee View Post
                        Nice...
                        sigpic

Comment

Hot on the heels of a new look Bee...... we have a potential new look to Ratchet...

TFW2005 linky

Comment

I really can't wait for this third installment.
                            sigpic
                            MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                            "...phu...ah..."
                            "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                            Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by Cold Fuzz View Post
                              I would personally like to see more of the Decepticons' base of operations in space. I believe they planted themselves in one of the moons orbiting Saturn in Revenge of the Fallen? The Autobots will need a space-worthy member to able to do anything about that place.)
                              I think the Autobots would need more than a single guy here, chances are their base is guarded.

Originally posted by Infinite-Possibilities View Post
                              Killing any of them would be a pointless wasted opportunity to develop a character, and wouldn't have that much of an impact since we hardly know them after all this time.
                              Getting rid of the twins wouldn't bother me in the slightest.

Well wasn't Wheelie a Decepticon?
                              If you want to call that sorry excuse of a Transformer a Decepticon, then yeah.

I thought with Arcee there was three of her type..
                              I was under the impression that Arcee was one of three (somewhat like the Prometheus in Star Trek). One mind, but three parts. No?

Originally posted by SaberBlade View Post
                              He doesn't want his childhood memories of Transformers being ruined more, or the same thing happening to GI Joe. GI Joe (the movie) was fairly crap though, but I wasn't a big GI Joe viewer as a kid, I was more of a MASK kid.
                              I actually liked G.I. Joe (the film) though never saw any of the cartoons..
                              sigpic
                              It's Probin' Time!

Comment

So... earlier today we got our first 'spy' shot of a bit of filming....

Here

Which was meant to be of the Twins in Robot mode...

Then i found that Bay had said this

Here

and now i see this...

Linky

and yes.. the last two links have my name on them

Comment

Working...
                                X