No announcement yet.

Transformers Movie Series News/Discussion SPOILERS POSSIBLE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the original idea was to have the three bikes combine to make Arcee .... but Bay removed the combining idea before filming, and they never explained it.

For me, they were three seperate Autobots that had the potential to merge, like Skids and Mudflap did with the ICT...

Oh, and Alan Tudyk has been cast in the movie, and there's rumors that the plot involves...
    Spoiler:
    looking for a retired person at a Florida swamp..... Simmons?

'You gotta admit, Vampires are just plain cool'

Comment

The three bikes are also separate in the cartoons/comics/toy storyline. I have no idea why someone would want them to have a single mind.

Much easier to have three separate bikes that turn into one thing, like Skids/Mudflaps as Dr. Lee said.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cold Fuzz View Post
        Ironhide's always itching to fight the Decepticons. I think a good fight sequence with him and an equally matched Decepticon would be great.
        I'd go with this too.

Originally posted by Coco Pops View Post
        Was Arcee one bike or 3 because in their hangar at the Nest base they had 3 bikes?
        Originally posted by SaberBlade View Post
        Arcee was one bike, the other two bikes were Chromia and Elita One.
        Weren't two of the bikes in RotF destroyed? I forget who by, but swear they were shot at and downed. We never saw them again, figure they had their time.

Personally, in Transformers 3, they should think about what they're going. The twins got too much time in RotF, and (for intelligent lifeforms) were quite dumb. As above, Ironhide should have a good scrap with a Decepticon or two, Rachet should get a bit more screentime too, same goes for Sideswipe.

There was that other one (Jolt?) who we saw, but he never spoke, and didn't really do much. If anything, from what I read about him, he should get more into the next movie. Electric Whips would be quite entertaining to see. Also, as I've stated before, we need a Flying Autobot.

To summarize:

Ironhide & Rachet = More screen time
        Twins = Destroy / Don't use
        Wheelie = Destroy / Don't use
        Sideswipe & Jolt = More screen time
        Flying Autobot = Include
        sigpic
        It's Probin' Time!

Comment

The Purple one had it's head shot off... so i'm guessing DEAD.... and the pink one was shot up by either Star Scream or the BoneCrusher clone... the Blue one was left un touched.... but like the majority of the Bots, she just vanished.

'You gotta admit, Vampires are just plain cool'

Comment

Originally posted by Aerilon View Post
            I'd go with this too.

Weren't two of the bikes in RotF destroyed? I forget who by, but swear they were shot at and downed. We never saw them again, figure they had their time.

Personally, in Transformers 3, they should think about what they're going. The twins got too much time in RotF, and (for intelligent lifeforms) were quite dumb. As above, Ironhide should have a good scrap with a Decepticon or two, Rachet should get a bit more screentime too, same goes for Sideswipe.

There was that other one (Jolt?) who we saw, but he never spoke, and didn't really do much. If anything, from what I read about him, he should get more into the next movie. Electric Whips would be quite entertaining to see. Also, as I've stated before, we need a Flying Autobot.

To summarize:

Flying Autobot = Include
            Sam wimpwicky = Killed Off / never to be seen again
            Mikaela = Killed off / never to be seen again

I also hope that this 3rd movie has no crude jokes and crude humour....
            Go home aliens, go home!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Aerilon View Post
              To summarize:

Flying Autobot = Include
              Sam wimpwicky = Killed Off / never to be seen again
              Mikaela = Killed off / never to be seen again
              I think, to summarize what the film franchise in general needs:

More about robots
              Less about humans
              "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Oh, now here we go!

Yes, the blasted Twins needs to go, Robots need more screen time (other than the Twins), etc. We've said that over and over and over to Michael Bay. He's dead set on those blasted explosions more than words.

I guess we shall see what happens in this 3rd film. And better yet... I'm just eager to see Megatron again.
                DECEPTICON RULE FOREVER!!!!

~Lady B
                sigpic
                Queen of HIVE 2O ~ SGC Operations ~ Tok'ra Resistance ~ Jaffa Legions

Comment

Personally, I have thoroughly enjoyed both films we have gotten. I see no reason why I shouldn't like the third installment. I can't wait for T3.
                  sigpic
                  MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                  "...phu...ah..."
                  "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                  Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Was there a F117 transformer in the movies?

I've seen a whole bunch of ROTF transformers and one of them was a F117..... It looked very nice too and ended up buying it.

Comment

I don't recall ever seeing an F-117 in any of the movies.

sigpic

Comment

I don't recall ever seeing an F-117 in any of the movies.
                        I know hence why I asked..... Is Starscream supposed to be an F22?

Comment

I know hence why I asked..... Is Starscream supposed to be an F22?
                          Yeah he is, an F-22 Raptor, which is also the plane that caused the F-117 to be retired. Usually the movies tend to have some sort of prequel or a game of the movie, so it's possible the F-117 comes from one of those.

sigpic

Comment

Yeah he is, an F-22 Raptor, which is also the plane that caused the F-117 to be retired. Usually the movies tend to have some sort of prequel or a game of the movie, so it's possible the F-117 comes from one of those.
                            I've played the PC version of Transformers and it's a bad game.... They just rushed it to market to make cash... The first game was rubbish and the one from the 2nd movie is just as bad. But neither game had the F117......

It's not a major problem but the model is quite cool... Lots of bending to get it back into a stealth fighter.

Comment

As someone who works in a Toy Shop, I can tell you that there are many, many transformers figures that have the ROTF badge on them that never appeared in the movie. There's two seperate ones in the form of WWI Bi-Planes. Each one of the additional characters have an additional bio for them too.

As for what would make the 3rd movie better...........

Make either Sam or Mikela join the millitary and have more of a focus on that aspect in the next film as well as more show time for the autobots. As well as more scenes between Megatron and Starscream. There was the one scene in the last film where we see Megs beating down on him but I'd like more.
                              Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

I did a check online, and it seems there is an F-117 transformer called Mindwipe. So I did a wikipedia check and got "Mindwipe premieres in episode #5 of Hasbro's online Cyber Missions series. He hyptonizes Ironhide in a cave full of energon, but Optimus Prime saves his fellow Autobot."

So it seems that even if they aren't in the movie, any transformer related to the movie through any remote way warrants a toy.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X