Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Coco Pops View Post
    Don't you mean Jetfire?

Oh and also how can you be in the air and space museum one moment, knock down the back wall and suddenly be in the aircraft graveyard, which is supposed to be some distance away.....

I said Jetfire

good point i hadn't noticed that before
    I Said I'd Never Let You Go, And I Never Did. I Said I'd Never Let You Fall, And I Always Meant It.....♥♪♫
    sigpicStargate Atlantis - Allies read the fanfic by Garrowan5th and PuddlejumperOz herehttp://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...ht=garrowan5th

Comment

I enjoyed my New Year's Day Transformers Marathon!
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LtColCarter View Post
        I enjoyed my New Year's Day Transformers Marathon!
        Glad to hear it. Sounds pretty nice to me.
        sigpic
        MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
        "...phu...ah..."
        "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
        Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by Alan Wake View Post
          I think the new movie would have been better if Mr.Prime stayed dead... it kinda killed the mood for me when they just brought him back.

Oh well though.

Overall it was a good film. I'm on my 4th watch in a row right now... not because I love the film... but because I'm to lazy to get up and change the movie
          Not for me. I would have been very upset if they had kept Optimus dead. He is, and probably always will be, my favorite Transformer.
          sigpic
          "...phu...ah..."

Comment

I was weighting for the aircraft carrier to tip over a bit.... How he could have stood there on the end of the deck ponfificating and not cause a bit of unrest LOL.

Or maybe they're not heavy
            Go home aliens, go home!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
              Glad to hear it. Sounds pretty nice to me.
              It was...it was nice and relaxing.

Not for me. I would have been very upset if they had kept Optimus dead. He is, and probably always will be, my favorite Transformer.
              I concur
              sigpic

Comment

Killing Optimus and eventually bringing him back has become something of a tradition in Transformers. It's happened in all or mostly all of the Western shows. I can maybe see where the idea to keep him dead in that movie may have come from but really there was not much of any other option in the plot. Who did you expect to beat Megatron, Starscream and the Fallen? Bumblebee? And Optimus had barely appeared in the movie by then, so that would have made him even less important than the first movie.

Megatron being brought back was pretty important though. He was almost completely wasted in the first movie. So they should have brought him back to use him better. Of course that was done only marginally this latest time around. He still had too little screen time but at least this time he was staying around long enough to show some sort of a personality.
                Last edited by Infinite-Possibilities; 02 January 2010, 05:26 AM.
                "First Weir, then Samantha Carter, and now, you! It's a pity you humans die or get reassigned so easily, or I might have a sense of satisfaction now!"

*You got the touch! You got the poweeeeer!*

"Arise, Woolseyus Prime."

"Elizabeth..."

Comment

Originally posted by Coco Pops View Post
                  I was weighting for the aircraft carrier to tip over a bit.... How he could have stood there on the end of the deck ponfificating and not cause a bit of unrest LOL.

Or maybe they're not heavy
                  Maybe he lost some weight.
                  sigpic
                  "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Maybe he lost some weight.
                    Yeah...maybe he's using a synthetic oil!
                    sigpic

Comment

Transformers 3 to Start Filming in May

This is from Collider:

While some of the other high profile sequels in town are dealing with script issues and behind the scenes turmoil, it looks like Transformers 3 is set to begin filming this May. This fits in nicely with the already announced July 1, 2011 release date.

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansit.../news/?a=13709

Comment

Thanks for the info, Madwelshboy. Very good news IMO.
                        sigpic
                        "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Originally posted by Madwelshboy View Post

This is from Collider:

While some of the other high profile sequels in town are dealing with script issues and behind the scenes turmoil, it looks like Transformers 3 is set to begin filming this May. This fits in nicely with the already announced July 1, 2011 release date.

Awesome! Sounds excellent!
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Madwelshboy View Post

This is from Collider:

heh heh. They'll probably do away with the script altogether for TF3 hence why no hassles

Just lots of noise and explosions, and robots
                            Go home aliens, go home!!!!

Comment

Michael Bay: Transformers 3 will focus on character. Right

Bay is working on a third installment in the hit movie franchise, and he told the Los Angeles Times' Heat Vision blog a little about it.

Seems it's going to be more of a character piece. As in robot characters:

... The third film—which will hit theaters in summer 2011, won't be as robot-heavy and there will be fewer explosions, a tight-lipped Bay said after the Q+A. "There will be a nice crescendo ending," Bay said. "It gets much more into the robot character. The last time you kind of met a few of the robots; this time you're gonna get a much cooler landscape."

http://scifiwire.com/2010/01/michael...medium=twitter

Comment

Sounds good, although I thought we had more of this in the first film already? I've said before, I'd have liked it if there were a flying Autobot, we should have had one. Breakaway (in the T2 game) was cut from the T2 movie. I'd love if they were to put him in this one, just so the Autobots have a flier too.
                                sigpic
                                It's Probin' Time!

Comment

Working...
                                X