Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Spoiler for ep 3.03

Spoiler:
    Ok, this is gonna be really weird without Cutter's accent flying around. Let's see how they cover the death of their major charachter.

Hmm, this artifact- first, I'll bet a good dose of green it's made form magnetite- and second, could it be linked to the spageti junction maybe? Is it some sort of map?
    Last edited by Bagpuss; 12 April 2009, 09:59 AM. Reason: Inserted spoiler tags.

Comment

ummmm i do believe you should have put that remark in spoilers good sir...

Comment

Originally posted by billy_red_ocean View Post
        OK, BIG spoiler for episode 3x03. If you haven't seen it yet, you don't want to click the spoiler tags. Trust me!

Spoiler:
        They kileed Cutter! And blew up the ARC!
        WTF?!?!
        Spoiler:
        Whole come on he be back by next season, in some other timeline, there monsters that need creating!.
        Awesome episode. Those creatures were incredible well done if the cgi keep on improving at this rate then we are in for a treat for the rest of the season.

I was hoping we would get to meet people in the future or at least learn where she got her technology from.
        The artifact I suspect will be a device able to open up anomolies at will, I am going to guest they going to try and fixed the thing which created the anomalies in the first place. Causing a Grandfather paradox.
        Last edited by knowles2; 12 April 2009, 11:22 AM.

Comment

Aubrey defends 'Primeval' alter-ego

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/cult/a15...alter-ego.html

Comment

OK, BIG spoiler for episode 3x03. If you haven't seen it yet, you don't want to click the spoiler tags. Trust me!

Spoiler:
            They kileed Cutter! And blew up the ARC!
            WTF?!?!
            Good grief, they really did! How on earth is this going to work?!?
            Spoiler:
            Also, I'm only just watching the end of episode two right now - couldn't get ITV catchup to work at first - and it's become quite obvious that
            Spoiler:
            they're setting the policeman guy up to be a replacement.

Comment

Also, what is Helen like? Episode two she is

Spoiler:
              hiding from Cutter when she's stealing his hair off his comb, and the woman has a garotte ready?!! Nutter...

Comment

Originally posted by Alder View Post
                Good grief, they really did! How on earth is this going to work?!?
                Spoiler:
                Also, I'm only just watching the end of episode two right now - couldn't get ITV catchup to work at first - and it's become quite obvious that
                Spoiler:
                they're setting the policeman guy up to be a replacement.
                Yup, my thoughts exactly. But I'm glad
                Spoiler:
                to see that journalist back somehow.

Also, what is Helen like? Episode two she is

Spoiler:
                hiding from Cutter when she's stealing his hair off his comb, and the woman has a garotte ready?!! Nutter...
                Nutter. Yep. And seriously, after all what she's done I really don't get the whole
                Spoiler:
                I just want to save the world vibe.
                Age is an issue of mind over matter...if you don't mind it doesn't matter

...Bonkers. But Brilliant...

Comment

Nutter. Yep. And seriously, after all what she's done I really don't get the whole
                  Spoiler:
                  I just want to save the world vibe.
                  Indeed! I've read some references to her as an 'eco-warrior', but I mean, really...shouldn't she care a bit more about other forms of life rather than
                  Spoiler:
                  creating mindless clones to do her bidding?

Also:
                  Spoiler:
                  Looks like Cutter really is gone - Henshall is leaving.

Comment

Spoiler:
                    There was quite a strong comedic irony in this episode. Cutter asking Helen why she doesnt shoot him, and then lying about knowing something about the aritfact containing rift activity. Then, when he tells her he has no clue when rescuing her from The ARC's wreckage, essentially dropping his one trump car left to hold Helen back...she shoots him dead to prevent the future coming together, at least in this timeline.

Smooooth one Nick.

The Sweeper version of Nick is a clue to bringing him back. He may have died, but he showed signs of developing a will of his own. His body would still be in the wreckage wouldnt it? They could find a way of cloning Cutter from his remains and slowly educate him...there's more to the Cutter Sweepers and that may have been deliberate since Helen knew she was coming to The ARC to kill Nick

Comment

Indeed! I've read some references to her as an 'eco-warrior', but I mean, really...shouldn't she care a bit more about other forms of life rather than
                      Spoiler:
                      creating mindless clones to do her bidding?

Also:
                      Spoiler:
                      Looks like Cutter really is gone - Henshall is leaving.
                      Yes, most of the time shes pretty ruthless in achieving whatever suits her and not the greater good.
                      Spoiler:
                      and even if she sees humans as all evil to the world she didn't seem to care much about all those creatures coming through the anomalies either.

Originally posted by Zarius View Post
                      Spoiler:
                      There was quite a strong comedic irony in this episode. Cutter asking Helen why she doesnt shoot him, and then lying about knowing something about the aritfact containing rift activity. Then, when he tells her he has no clue when rescuing her from The ARC's wreckage, essentially dropping his one trump car left to hold Helen back...she shoots him dead to prevent the future coming together, at least in this timeline.

Smooooth one Nick.

The Sweeper version of Nick is a clue to bringing him back. He may have died, but he showed signs of developing a will of his own. His body would still be in the wreckage wouldnt it? They could find a way of cloning Cutter from his remains and slowly educate him...there's more to the Cutter Sweepers and that may have been deliberate since Helen knew she was coming to The ARC to kill Nick
                      Spoiler:
                      Well, I'm still hoping for some kind of back-door but I've already read some time ago that Douglas had left the show so he's definitely out of the show...maybe he'll be back till the end of this series, at least that's what I hoped when I read the interview...

Comment

Spoiler:
                        I suppose we should have seen it coming when the press release and casting calls for the third season DIDNT feature Nick in them, instead focusing on the younger portions of the cast. This is streadily becoming their show.

The creators also confirmed this is the "final act" of the current story, and the next season, if there is one, will begin a new journey for the characters, old, new, or otherwise, with the concept remaining the same.

Comment

Spoiler:
                          I suppose we should have seen it coming when the press release and casting calls for the third season DIDNT feature Nick in them, instead focusing on the younger portions of the cast. This is streadily becoming their show.

The creators also confirmed this is the "final act" of the current story, and the next season, if there is one, will begin a new journey for the characters, old, new, or otherwise, with the concept remaining the same.
                          Yes, you're right
                          Spoiler:
                          I was wondering why he wasn't in it but didn't think much of it. Probably wishful denial on my part here.

Well, I kinda doubt there will be another series, it doesn't look so good for them at the moment...

Comment

Spoiler:
                            Well, I kinda doubt there will be another series, it doesn't look so good for them at the moment...
                            D'you mean, storywise 'cause of everything that happened this week, or externally in the real world?

Also: I'm going to miss it again this week! I'll be in Italy...

Comment

ITV has been affected by the UK equivilant of the economic recession (or "Credit Crunch" as we call it over here), and have been shutting down production teams left and right, canceling several series. Primeval has been affected, but the co-creators have insisted that there will be a fourth season, there just might be a delay in when it gets produced and aired.

Comment

ITV has been affected by the UK equivilant of the economic recession (or "Credit Crunch" as we call it over here), and have been shutting down production teams left and right, canceling several series. Primeval has been affected, but the co-creators have insisted that there will be a fourth season, there just might be a delay in when it gets produced and aired.
                                Heh...I don't know where 'over here' is, but it's called the Credit Crunch in the UK too. Except by me. I call it the RECESSION!!!!Bwahahahah...

Back on topic: What a scunner! I was hoping that after it getting a 10 episode series this time that it might be doing quite well.

Comment

Working...
                                X