Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by billy_red_ocean View Post
    SciFi (SyFy whatever it is) channels page for Primeval

It says series premiere and the episode guide is for the first series so I take it they start airing the first season next week then....

Is the background pink for anyone else? I know it's April Fool's Day but pink?!
    .... Nope. Just you. Mine's the regular colour.

"Five Rounds Rapid"

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Flying Officer Bennett View Post
      .... Nope. Just you. Mine's the regular colour.
      Weird. It really hurts my eyes

ETA: I think Firefox is messing with the colours today. Other pages that are usually in blue are now red-ish too.
      Last edited by Marianne_24; 01 April 2009, 02:57 AM.
      Age is an issue of mind over matter...if you don't mind it doesn't matter

...Bonkers. But Brilliant...

Comment

Billy.
        Spoiler ep 2.
        Spoiler:
        Oh yes. She indeed was. The red coat weas one of the reason.

And it's pink for me, too.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Luciana View Post
          Billy.
          Spoiler ep 2.
          Spoiler:
          Oh yes. She indeed was. The red coat weas one of the reason.

And it's pink for me, too.
          Indeed it was (spoiler 3x02)
          Spoiler:
          It reminded me too much of Schindler's Liste and that just doesn't make sense in my head.

I'm taking everything that is unusual today with a lot of sceptism

Comment

Like the ranks?
            sigpic

Comment

Like the ranks?
              I didn't even realize that till I read the girls talking about it in the crack-thread

Comment

First I see that "nice" pink and and right after that I saw the ranks.

I love Macs rank. "Godness STOP talking!"
                sigpic

Comment

First I see that "nice" pink and and right after that I saw the ranks.

I love Macs rank. "Godness STOP talking!"
                  I like Lilith's rank "Aargh you talk a lot!"

I also thought the "Obama devasted over BSG end" article very nice, the whole we cut entries SMS-style short on LJ was a bit over the top, though

Comment

Just let them play. As long as they have fun I won't stop them.
                    sigpic

Comment

Just let them play. As long as they have fun I won't stop them.
                      Nothing against some fun as long as I get my shinies back tomorrow

Comment

Episode 2 tomorrow! Except that I'm going out and I'll probably have to catch the repeat on Sunday...

Comment

*wants to slap Helen for messing with Jenny again in a roundabout way*

Comment

OK, BIG spoiler for episode 3x03. If you haven't seen it yet, you don't want to click the spoiler tags. Trust me!

Spoiler:
                            They kileed Cutter! And blew up the ARC!
                            WTF?!?!

Comment

A Primeval thread! Just found it after using the search function. I am very jealous, as on this side of the pond no hint of the third season yet, but I do see the third season is 10 episodes vs the 7 in season 2.

This is a great show. I am going to start reading from the beginning of the thread and then hopefully make a contribution or two.
                              ---------------------
                              sigpic
                              Another theory on the expansion of the universe collapses!

Comment

Originally posted by billy_red_ocean View Post
                                OK, BIG spoiler for episode 3x03. If you haven't seen it yet, you don't want to click the spoiler tags. Trust me!

Spoiler:
                                snip for spoiler
                                WTF?!?!
                                I dreamed last night I only dreamed that it happened Ô_0 *facepalm*

Originally posted by Espeon1962 View Post
                                A Primeval thread! Just found it after using the search function. I am very jealous, as on this side of the pond no hint of the third season yet, but I do see the third season is 10 episodes vs the 7 in season 2.

This is a great show. I am going to start reading from the beginning of the thread and then hopefully make a contribution or two.
                                Welcome here

Comment

Working...
                                X