No announcement yet.

X-Files Discussion and Appreciation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

no no no, not this movie, we're just talking about possible ideas for future x-files movies.
    Folding@Home|Babylon 5 Canon Guide

Delenn: This is Ambassador Delenn of the Minbari. Babylon 5 is under our protection. Withdraw,...or be destroyed.
    Earth Captain: Negative. We have authority here. Do not force us to engage your ship.
    Delenn: Why not? Only one human captain has ever survived battle with a Minbari fleet. He is behind me. You are in front of me. If you value your lives, be somewhere else.
    --Babylon 5 - "Severed Dreams"

Comment

So when is it?

Comment

Originally posted by Lord batchi ball View Post
        So when is it?
        I believe it's this summer.

Comment

That sounds better. Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Lord batchi ball View Post
            That sounds better. Thanks
            August 1st in the UK, I beleive July 25th for the US.

"Five Rounds Rapid"

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by L.A. Doyle View Post
              Wow, after I read this I realized how rusty I am when it comes to XF. Maybe I should pull out the tapes/DVDs before the movie hits the big screen. I used to obsess over this show...much like do with SG now...
              That's what my girlfriend and I are doing, she's new to the X-Files anyway so she hasn't seen them all, but we've been watching from S1 ep 1 for the past few months and are in the middle of S4. We hope to be done by the time the movie comes out (aiming to go to the UK premier if that's even possible). I just played the first X-Files game as well, I'd like to see if I can play the second game somewhere during S7 aswell. We also intend to watch The lone Gunmen in the correct place too.

Yes.

I'm a geek.

"Five Rounds Rapid"

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by L.A. Doyle View Post
                I believe it's this summer.
                I think they are saying July 25th ---
                sig made by me

Comment

Who else signed for this? Did Mitch confirm?

Comment

Skinner so far has NO information on him whatsoever...

"Five Rounds Rapid"

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Integrabyte View Post
                      Who else signed for this? Did Mitch confirm?
                      No Skinner, no Krycek (I wanted them revive him).
                      sig made by me

Comment

I think it's safe to say that Skin man would be in X3, but after that final ep of S9, I'm worried about the guy. He looked SO terrified at the end of it...

"Five Rounds Rapid"

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by justhere1971 View Post
                          No Skinner, no Krycek (I wanted them revive him).

Boooooo, boooo!!!! That will impact numbers a lot. I want to see what Skinner's relationship with these two is after what happened in the Truth. About Mr. Lea, he can join Deputy Director Kersh and never come back .

Comment

Skinner is not out of the question, just not confirmed.

"Five Rounds Rapid"

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Integrabyte View Post
                              Boooooo, boooo!!!! That will impact numbers a lot. I want to see what Skinner's relationship with these two is after what happened in the Truth. About Mr. Lea, he can join Deputy Director Kersh and never come back .
                              Hey now, what's wrong with Nick? He was a villain I loved to hate.
                              sig made by me

Comment

It just wouldn't be the same without Skinner, I hope he comes back. Oh and I'm sure they could find a good way to get Krycek back, they were able to bring him back as a ghost in The Truth.
                                Folding@Home|Babylon 5 Canon Guide

Delenn: This is Ambassador Delenn of the Minbari. Babylon 5 is under our protection. Withdraw,...or be destroyed.
                                Earth Captain: Negative. We have authority here. Do not force us to engage your ship.
                                Delenn: Why not? Only one human captain has ever survived battle with a Minbari fleet. He is behind me. You are in front of me. If you value your lives, be somewhere else.
                                --Babylon 5 - "Severed Dreams"

Comment

Working...
                                X