• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mitch needs to confirm or I'll go crazy

Comment

I think its the bagginess under the eyes...makes him look really tired
      Folding@Home|Babylon 5 Canon Guide

Delenn: This is Ambassador Delenn of the Minbari. Babylon 5 is under our protection. Withdraw,...or be destroyed.
      Earth Captain: Negative. We have authority here. Do not force us to engage your ship.
      Delenn: Why not? Only one human captain has ever survived battle with a Minbari fleet. He is behind me. You are in front of me. If you value your lives, be somewhere else.
      --Babylon 5 - "Severed Dreams"

Comment

The first pic is a little creepy, they are staring straight at the camera.

Comment

Originally posted by Integrabyte View Post
          Mitch needs to confirm or I'll go crazy
          I thought he wasn't going to be in the movie.
          sigpic
          My OTP's LEAP with passion. Weir did it better.

Comment

Originally posted by Ruined_puzzle View Post
            I thought he wasn't going to be in the movie.
            He must or I'll call him 24/7 and not let him sleep

Comment

Alan, thank you soooooo much for those pics!! OMG! They look gorgeous as ever. I know DD looks a little tired, but that's ok. I see Gilly is still wearing her "unbuttony top"

Green for that!
              sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by Integrabyte View Post
                Its gonna take some time to get used to Fox again after seeing Hank Moody .

Thanks for the pics . Guess a new sig will appear for me soon . In the first photo, typical Fox. Hahahaa, tells something to Dana and she dismisses it asap .
                I want him to get it on w/ Scully. LMAO She can play the nun.
                sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by justhere1971 View Post
                  I want him to get it on w/ Scully. LMAO She can play the nun.

Dana is not an angel so I won't be surprised if she does that .

Comment

Man Pusher was on this afternoon. Gah the drama. I will be honest, I was/am a M&S shipper. This was probably one of the shippiest ever for me.

Oh Integra: Yep, Scully certainly has a wild side. Remember the tattoo?
                    sig made by me

Comment

Didn't last long though...Scully got rid of the tattoo some time later.

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
                      K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

Man Pusher was on this afternoon. Gah the drama. I will be honest, I was/am a M&S shipper. This was probably one of the shippiest ever for me.

Really I thought all the episodes had ship but then again I was like 9 when I first watched The X-Files.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Ruined_puzzle View Post
                          Really I thought all the episodes had ship but then again I was like 9 when I first watched The X-Files.
                          WOW! You were young! Well yes, each episode had something in it - but this particular one, was so "over the top" as far as showing emotions towards on another, that it stood out for me.
                          sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by Alan View Post
                            Didn't last long though...Scully got rid of the tattoo some time later.
                            Yeah, that's what bugged me. She was always repressing herself.
                            sig made by me

Comment

Yeah, that's what bugged me. She was always repressing herself.
                              I think that maybe Scully felt she was a woman in a man's world and that the FBI was a "Boys only club" and so she kept her emotions in check because she felt that showing any kind of "weakness" like crying would make her loose the respect of her fellow Agents. I think she actually explained something like this in the Season 2 episode Soft Light but although she was speaking about one of her former students, she was kind of speaking about herself too.

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
                              K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

WOW! You were young! Well yes, each episode had something in it - but this particular one, was so "over the top" as far as showing emotions towards on another, that it stood out for me.
                                Like sparky...it's in every episode. I couldn't help it.

I really need to rewatch the episodes, I've seen each episode at least twice, some like Bad Blood more than twice but it's been so long since the show has gone off air I think it will be like watching new episodes.

You know what I loved about Mulder, he wasn't afraid to cry. EEEE!!!! Yes, I loved it when he cried because of Scully. I think he cried in Pusher. Did he?
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X