X-Files Discussion and Appreciation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Alan View Post
    You see...all this nonsense about not having a desk...she did have a desk! She even uses it in some episodes and even seasons before! So why was she complaining?! Mulder used it occasionally AND it even featured in the game The X-Files: Resist or Serve. Now I know in Season 8 that Scully said she'd get Doggett a desk because apparently she never had one but in the end he just used the one that was just sitting across from Mulder's for the past 7 seasons! Then Reyes in turn inherited it once Doggett took charge in Season 9! Obviously the writers of Never Again had no idea what the X-Files division set looked like.

And just for proof:

Spoiler:
    Screencapture taken from the Season 1 episode Beyond the Sea.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v519/Alan-WK/ScullysDesk-1.jpg
    I think she meant more along the line what Mulder had. Not some rickety old thing tucked away. I honestly don't count S8 & S9 as real xfiles.
    sig made by me

Comment

You see...all this nonsense about not having a desk...she did have a desk! She even uses it in some episodes and even seasons before! So why was she complaining?! Mulder used it occasionally AND it even featured in the game The X-Files: Resist or Serve. Now I know in Season 8 that Scully said she'd get Doggett a desk because apparently she never had one but in the end he just used the one that was just sitting across from Mulder's for the past 7 seasons! Then Reyes in turn inherited it once Doggett took charge in Season 9! Obviously the writers of Never Again had no idea what the X-Files division set looked like.

And just for proof *spoilered for size*:

Spoiler:
      Screencapture taken from the Season 1 episode Beyond the Sea.

More proof *spoilered for size*:
      Spoiler:
      Screencapture taken from the Season 7 episode Je Souhaite.
      Wow.....I'm not sure I ever noticed that desk. Or I forgot about it anyway- I don't blame Scully for complaining, that's a tiny little thing! Come on! Mulder's is large, in the center of the room, and has some decent lighting!

As for "Never Again".....I've only seen it once, and I didn't know what I thought of it then, and still don't know what I think of it now. The whole Scully rebelling thing was a good thing to show; I loved Jodi Foster's voice as the tattoo, but I absolutely did not like that guy in it and.....it just really dragged as an episode. And, yup, Mulder was a jerk (not a negative aspect of the episode).

Comment

Originally posted by justhere1971 View Post
        No, they are not in the movie. New character played by Amanda Peet though.
        I somehow fail to see that girl in something serious. When I want a comedy, I'll slip a dvd with her in but in the X-Files...

Comment

I think she meant more along the line what Mulder had. Not some rickety old thing tucked away. I honestly don't count S8 & S9 as real xfiles.

I do . Some of the eps were actually good, even with the cast changes . I agree it was the Mulder show but they did a pretty good job without him. Wish I could say the same for another show .

Comment

Here's something interesting (sort of a "before" and "now" kind of deal):

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
            K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

Here's something interesting (sort of a "before" and "now" kind of deal):

Amazing contrast . Nice one mate . She looks different he looks...eaten by time .

Comment

Originally posted by Integrabyte View Post
                I somehow fail to see that girl in something serious. When I want a comedy, I'll slip a dvd with her in but in the X-Files...
                I have same exact issue. But they may have given her some light hearted material to work with. Who knows. That CC is one crazy talented dude.
                sig made by me

Comment

I have same exact issue. But they may have given her some light hearted material to work with. Who knows. That CC is one crazy talented dude.
                  Even the best fail sometimes . Is it true that Xzibit will have a part? If it is, are they gonna recruit the whole rap community ? Will we see bouncy cars with nekid chicks on their hoods?

Comment

Amazing contrast . Nice one mate . She looks different he looks...eaten by time .
                    Bite your tongue. He looks matured. Although I'd admit GA has held up better than DD. I never did care for Doggett. Bored me to death. And I always saw Reyes as the whale singer. Mulder & Scully to me are the only xfiles star.

As for that pictures, someone actually did a picture comparison, and looked like DD was holding the old promo picture in his hands, perhaps to help him w/ the staging.

Conspiracy theories are not dead!
                    sig made by me

Comment

Even the best fail sometimes . Is it true that Xzibit will have a part? If it is, are they gonna recruit the whole rap community ? Will we see bouncy cars with nekid chicks on their hoods?
                      That is true. But he kept us interested for so long. That has to account for something. As for Xzibit - yeah he's in as a FBI agent. I almost choked on my coffee when I read that.
                      sig made by me

Comment

Conspiracy theories are not dead!
                        They make the world go round

Comment

They make the world go round
                          You said it. And CC knew back then how to play us. So who knows if this is all a scheme or what.
                          sig made by me

Comment

You said it. And CC knew back then how to play us. So who knows if this is all a scheme or what.
                            The truth is out there . I wonder what will happen to us when the Mayan calendar stops .

Comment

The truth is out there . I wonder what will happen to us when the Mayan calendar stops .
                              Well I imagine colonisation will begin. We'll all be bombarded by Black Cancer bombs and eventually become hosts to aliens that will drain our life force energy out of us and once fully grown they'll tear their way out of us.

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
                              K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

Well I imagine colonisation will begin. We'll all be bombarded by Black Cancer bombs and eventually become hosts to aliens that will tear their way out of us.
                                That sounds like fun

Comment

Working...
                                X