No announcement yet.

"Andromeda" Appreciation and Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Does anyone actually believe that guy on crossing over is a physic?

I never understood the fascination people have with that show...its all bull####.
    Last edited by Darren; 28 July 2004, 08:56 PM. Reason: Profanity

Comment

I like Andromeda and those that gave up on it are wrong

True, season 1 was good and after they kind of lost their way, but season 4 was good, the ending was kind of strange, but it does make you wanna see the first ep of season 5
      Non Fui, Fui, Non Sum, Non Curo

Comment

What was the classical music piece from Andromeda 4x22 called? Some said it was from Mozart's Reqiuem, which it isn't... Anybody know?

Comment

Like at the ending when everyone died and Dylan went to the route of ages? I want to know too
          Amanda, "Wallow Central."

Comment

Exactly that one.

my brother is killing me, he so wants to sample it.

Comment

Smallville also had some excellent classical music. My HDD with 40GB classical music crashed a few days ago. Downloaded ~7GB yesterday Need to find it!

Andromeda 4x22
              Smallville 3x22 - The last 5 min.
              Random smallville eps - all classical music.

Lionel Luthor had some good taste in music

Comment

Music in Smallville 3x22 is from Requiem

Mozart - Requiem - 01 - Introitus

Comment

Just received an e-mail newsletter from "Andromeda" announcing their new cast member Brandy Ledford:

http://www.andromedatv.com/features/...dyledford.html

Andromeda welcomes Brandy Ledford

It may be cold in space, but Andromeda will be sizzling hot when Brandy Ledford joins the cast this fall. A veteran of television and film, Brandy will portray an android named Doyle in Season Five of Andromeda. You may remember Brandy from her role as Dawn Masterson on Baywatch Hawaii, or from her numerous guest starring roles, which include Smallville and The Drew Carey Show.

Click the teaser images to see exclusive photos of Brandy in character as Doyle. And be sure to watch her this fall on an all-new season of Andromeda.

http://www.andromedatv.com/images/fe...ndysneak01.jpg

http://www.andromedatv.com/images/fe...ndysneak02.jpg

|*|(*)|*|(*)|*|

Morjana

SG1-Spoilergate
                  http://tv.groups.yahoo.com/group/SG1-Spoilergate/

Richard Dean Anderson Fans
                  http://groups.yahoo.com/group/rdandersonfans/

SG1/SGA/SGU - Saving Earth/Atlantis/?, one mission at a time!
                  SG1-Spoilergate Richard Dean Anderson Fans Abydos Gate Morjana
                  Morjana's Blog Twitter

Comment

Just a guess.....she must like pink!

Spoiler for avatar Andromeda...

BTW this cast addition is to help cover Lexa Doig's pregnancy and means we won't be seeing avatar Andromeda for awhile. Lexa will continue to play the screen Andromeda (since you only see her chest/head) and will also play the holographic version of Andromeda (Lexa's head digitally attached to someone else's body).
                    Life is hard...and it's harder if you're stupid

Comment

Oh look it's Andromeda Barbie! But where's the dream house?

It was, is, and always will be GREEN

Comment

what the hell???

this show is horrible on a good day! now with the Android Barbie it's going to be worse than unberable!! *glares*

... i do watch Andromeda sometimes. i like to make fun of it, and sometimes they have good episodes. i haven't watched it for a while...

i guess it's true for every show: if all else fails, GET A BARBIE DOLL!

Note: User's posts are rarely serious.
                        Member of the F.O.R.D. || Martouf Marty's Webpage || (LJ)

Comment

I guess it makes sence to have an android Barbie doll, since there's already a Ken doll (Kevin Sorbo) on the show.
                          Carter: Navigation? O'Neill: Check. Carter: Oxygen, Pressure, Temperature Control?
                          O'Neill: Check. Carter: Internal Dampeners? O'Neill: Cool!, and Check. Carter: Engine?
                          O'Neill: All Check. O'Neill: Phasers? Carter: Sorry Sir.

Comment

Originally posted by Shipperahoy
                            Oh look it's Andromeda Barbie! But where's the dream house?
                            Oh boy *wipes tear away* thank you for the laugh. I remember her on Invisible Man. At least back then, she wasn't blonde and she didn't wear hot pink.

Comment

Couldn't the wardrobe be different than the one she was wearing, i mean, Lexa's avatar clothes look better than that
                              Amanda, "Wallow Central."

Comment

Nothing like catering to the lowest common denominator. Did they really need to slut up the show to get ratings?!

(I mean no offense to Ms. Ledford)
                                Secretary-General of GATO ¤ Defender of F.O.R.D.

Comment

Working...
                                X