X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I enjoyed this movie a lot - I wish they would make a SMG movie
    Its my sidearm I swear

Comment

Apparently SMG has too many thing to do, like supporting her hubby she's young and she feels she already gave 7 years of her life for Buffy.
      IMHO, she doen't want to be Buffy anymore, inspite what she said to the fans, I'm pretty sure she's afraid of the fans rage if she said that outloud.

I think Buffy movie was not good, but as campy movie go, it was OK. I watched it on year 2000, it didn't feel too out of date if you know what I mean, but the series is waaaaayyyy better.
      sigpic
      sig.by : lilferret

Comment

I heard she wants to concentrate on her movie career

Its not going too good - A Buffy movie would sort her career out I think
        gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
        so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
        love Torri

Comment

Yeah, though I'm interested in the Spike TV movie, could be interesting.

Comment

Originally posted by Qasim
            I heard she wants to concentrate on her movie career

Its not going too good - A Buffy movie would sort her career out I think
            IMHO she's just an OK actress, not very talented or special, kinda like Phoebe Cates in her days but not Oscar material. But she is a very good Buffy, she's so Buffy even Buffy not so buff anymore (getting so anorexic in season 7 )
            sigpic
            sig.by : lilferret

Comment

From SciFi Wire:

http://www.scifi.com/scifiwire2005/i...ory=0&id=33030

Buffy Movies Straight To DVD?

Marti Noxon, executive producer of UPN's Buffy the Vampire Slayer in its last seasons, told SCI FI Wire that the popular series' characters may live on in direct-to-DVD movies. "There are serious discussions going on about bringing some of the characters back and making a few movies that will go straight to DVD, but they will certainly be the quality they have always been," Noxon said in an interview. Continued fan interest in a big-budget Buffy film has led creator Joss Whedon to consider a series of movies that would focus on some of the secondary characters, she added.
              sigpic

Comment

Cool, id certainly buy them

I'd like to see a spike movie, since iv only seen like the first season of angel (I always missed it when it was on tv and have no money for dvds) I would most likely have no idea whats going on in an Angel movie.

Comment

I will be at the cash register with money in hand the minute they go on sale.
                  All posts are IMO, I am not a rocket scientist.

Bender: "Lets go get drunk!"
                  Pay it forward

Comment

I dont know, i was never a big fan of Noxon's work. For example would be Point Pleasant, it had an interesting concept, but the way she did it was kind of weird, made me turned off.
                    Amanda, "Wallow Central."

Comment

Somehow I don't see this happening. I suspect most of the actors have moved on and I can't see them revisiting the show... although I certainly wouldn't mind seeing it.

"You know what would make a good story? Something about a clown who makes people happy, but inside he's real sad. Also, he has severe diarrhea." - Jack Handy

Comment

well

James masters/Alysson Hannigan and Amk Ackner(sp?) said they would be fine doing a Spike movie

Comment

Oooh, a Spike movie. Now that would kick @$$!
                          All posts are IMO, I am not a rocket scientist.

Bender: "Lets go get drunk!"
                          Pay it forward

Comment

Originally posted by Elwe Singollo
                            I dont know, i was never a big fan of Noxon's work. For example would be Point Pleasant, it had an interesting concept, but the way she did it was kind of weird, made me turned off.
                            I read an article with Marti where she said she would not be involved (or at least not greatly) with a movie should it happen. She said she has a lot on her plate right now. I know Joss has said that the most likely candidate to helm a Spike movie would be Tim Minear. I can live with that.

Comment

I would love to see new BTVS movies on DVD's I liked the original movie, I saw it When it was in theaters but I loved the show even more and Spike should have his own movie he is a great charactor just reminds you a little bit of Billy Idol.

A little note the full BTVS series is coming to a one package DVD set
                              Sig coming soon. Member since 2005 and still no sig coming even in 2015 or 2016.

Comment

From SciFi Wire:

http://www.scifi.com/scifiwire2005/index.php?id=33255

Whedon: Buffy Lives In Comics

Joss Whedon, creator of Buffy the Vampire Slayer and Angel, told fans on the Whedonesque.com fan Web site that he will be continuing the story of the Slayer in a series of Dark Horse comics, which he will write. "Speaking of Dark Horse Comics, they are starting a new Buffy comic, and as I understand it, it will take place after the end of Buffy and Angel and be canon in the Buffy world. And I understand it that way 'cause I'M WRITING IT. I'm kicking off the book with a four-issue arc that finds Buffy—you guessed it—living in Italy with The Immortal. ...Then I'll be overseeing the book more closely, to make sure it remains true."
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X