Buffy the Vampire Slayer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Click the link to find out
    gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
    so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
    love Torri

Comment

Yey, they are all very good actors. Interesting that theres quite alot of comedy shows that they're doing.

Comment

http://www.buffyguide.com/

BuffyGuide.com, home of The Complete Buffy Episode Guide, the most detailed episode guide available. We've got loads of features besides the episode guide itself, so take your time and explore.
        gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
        so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
        love Torri

Comment

cool nice find, when i have some time il check it out

Comment

What did you think?

I thought it was quite good - but like all movies didnt fit in with the series that followed it very well
            love Torri

Comment

I would go see even if SMG (Sarah Michelle Gellar) doesn't appear in it.
              sigpic

Comment

*Abydos wishes that the site had a multimedia page*
                sigpic

Comment

http://www.buffy-vs-angel.com/multimedia1.shtml
                  love Torri

Comment

Originally posted by Simonthefurling
                    Yey, they are all very good actors. Interesting that theres quite alot of comedy shows that they're doing.
                    True, they are good actors. Although I'd prefer to see them doing SciFi and Drama shows, and not comedy. However, comedy may be good to them.
                    sigpic

Comment

I've known about that site for year. But I visit it rarely.
                      sigpic

Comment

I think its a good thing they are trying comedy, because although i love them in scifi/drama, i want to see their different side! Especially David Boreanaz, his character on Bones is quite lighter than Angel, but nevertheless, i like both side.

Alyson Hannigan is just perfect for comedy, i liked her performance, same with Nicholas Brendan in Kitchen Confidential (sad it probaly will be cancelled soon).

Charisma Carpenter in Veronica Mars?! I cant wait!

Seth Green, i haven't seen him in anything other than that dreadful Scooby Doo 2, and i can't wait for his NBC show!
                        Amanda, "Wallow Central."

Comment

The movie was silly but I still watched it twice. I'm glad the series didn't stick to it.

"You know what would make a good story? Something about a clown who makes people happy, but inside he's real sad. Also, he has severe diarrhea." - Jack Handy

Comment

Lol it's terrible. I'm a huge BTVS series fan but the film in my opinion sucks!

Comment

Originally posted by NowIWillDestroyAbydos
                              True, they are good actors. Although I'd prefer to see them doing SciFi and Drama shows, and not comedy. However, comedy may be good to them.
                              They probably want to avoid being type cast as Buffy characters for eternity. I i was them I'd love the oppurtunity for a new genre.

Comment

It was pretty bad, come on it starred Luke Perry in it its got to be bad.
                                Oh Yes the Sam is Back and hes more Sci-fied up than ever !!!!!!!!!

Coming Soon a new Banner from Me

Comment

Working...
                                X