No announcement yet.

Buffy the Vampire Slayer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

got to say Buffy and Willow, Slayer and Witch, a slayer who has died on multiple times and is still here and Willow can bring her back, plus all the bad guys she's beaten, now if you add Xander in there then The Scoobies will definately win!

Comment

Clark+Lana/Isobel, would defeat the attacking foe.

Comment

Clark and Isobel have got this one... I think. Buffy does have a history of coming back from the dead though, so I wouldn't count her out and Willow did almost destroy the world, something Isobel just hasn't come close to.

hmmm... this is a tough one. Clark may have saved smallville, but Buffy and Willow saved the world. And Clark was born with silver spoon of superpowers in his mouth while Buffy has had to train and get her butt kicked very often. Bahh...

I give it to Clark because he's beautiful.

"You know what would make a good story? Something about a clown who makes people happy, but inside he's real sad. Also, he has severe diarrhea." - Jack Handy

Comment

Clark as hes practiaclly invincible and neither buffy or willow have kryptonite so its obviously clark.
          Oh Yes the Sam is Back and hes more Sci-fied up than ever !!!!!!!!!

Coming Soon a new Banner from Me

Comment

Clark is not invincible, you don't need kryptonite to kill him.

Willow can take on both of them by herself. Clark went up against a witch before and he was powerless and Isobel was only a lowerlevel witch. So imagine what the most powerful witch can do.
            Non Fui, Fui, Non Sum, Non Curo

Comment

Well, when you talk about Clark Kent, I tend to think more of LOIS AND CLARK than I do SMALLVILLE. (In fact I was thoroughly confused for about half this thread before I realised who the heck you were talking about. LOL)

In which case, I'd have to say my Clark Kent would win hands down.

Albion
              Listen, we had General Ryan come on and do a little cameo for us, and he's a real live four star, one of the big guys. And I had to ask him point blank, because there's a certain irreverence that I bring to the character, and denseness, but while we were doing this scene, I just looked at him and said, "Do you have guys like me in...?" and he stopped me and said, "Yes, and worse, and you're doing a fine job, son."

Richard Dean Anderson

Comment

Buffy and Willow. Willow could just go abra cadabra and make Clark drop down dead

Comment

I'm voting for Draw. No one can win.
                  sigpic

Comment

well if they fought in Smallville the i would say buffy because they would find Kyrpto if it was in buffy labd then farm boy kent
                    Duct tape is like the Force. It has a light side and a dark side and it holds the universe together
                    sigpic

Comment

I think Buffy and Willow would win in Smallville-land, but maybe a tie in Buffy-verse since Buffy did kick a God's butt, although Buffy did get her butt kicked more in previous battles, but like what people say 'what doesnt kill you makes you stronger', but i guess that doesnt happen with Buffy because she did die haha...
                      Amanda, "Wallow Central."

Comment

IF it was Clark as in proper DC superman clark then he is practically invincible. He can even manipulate time to slow things down.

Comment

Isobel casts a spell on Clark to protect him from hostile magic: game, set & match. Scratch one slayer/witch duo.

"We'll keep the light on for you."

Comment

http://www.filmfanzine.com/?page_id=story&art_id=475

Buffy creator Josh Whedon has written and will direct a fantasy thriller. Universal Pictures produces. He is also currently writing Wonder Woman.

The Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Angel and Firefly creator is cryptic in describing the project.

"It's the story of a young woman's journey that involves a great deal of horror and some heroics," he says. "It's certainly darker than 'Serenity,' and there are a lot of left turns along the way. It is something I had in mind for a while, and it just poured out of me when I finished my film."

Whedon is currently writing Wonder Woman for Warner Bros., which he'll also direct.
                            gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
                            so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
                            love Torri

Comment

http://www.southflorida.com/movies/s...e-tv-headlines

Five regular cast members from that series have landed roles on network television shows this fall. A sixth former cast member has a new show waiting in the wings.
                              gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
                              so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
                              love Torri

Comment

Do we know what shows ??

Comment

Working...
                                X