Buffy the Vampire Slayer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Spoiler:
    Aw man, didn't he say he wouldn't kill any of the core 4? (buffy's 2 deaths aside).
    I'm not a fan of the comics but I always like to check up to see whats happening just to keep up to date with story. I'm not best pleased with Giles getting killed off, he was one of the best characters.
    sigpic

Comment

Damn. I read the spoilers thought they were about the show have not read the comics yet...
      I loved the ending of Buffy spike was awesome not so bad cause I know what happens in angel the show will be surely missed.... Damn. I hate when a show ends at least it got a good conclusion.
      sigpic

Comment

Does anyone have the video dailies from Season 6 of Buffy and if so can you make them available for download please? It'd be very much appreciated.

Thanks in advance!

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
        K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

I'm currently on season 7 in my re watch. And I'd forgotten how "bad" Warren, Jonathan and Andrew were at being bad guys! I know the season is soon to turn dark but it's good to have some laughs before that happens.
          Orphan Black: Join the Clone Club Dance Party!

Comment

Originally posted by Angela V View Post
            I'm currently on season 7 in my re watch. And I'd forgotten how "bad" Warren, Jonathan and Andrew were at being bad guys! I know the season is soon to turn dark but it's good to have some laughs before that happens.
            Yeah, at first they annoyed me, but in the end I liked them, especially Jonathan and Andrew
            sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
              I liked Johnathan the most out of the nerds Andrew got abit annoying, first time watching right through buffy when i got to season 7 i was like what? noo they kept Andrew around?........

Spoiler:
              Say has anyone seen the motion comic of s8 yet? or atleast the first half? downloading it from Itunes as we speak, i just finished my re-watch so im looking to watch s8
              Last edited by mr_kennedy; 22 December 2011, 05:00 AM.
              Last Movie Watched
              X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
              Life is Strange

Comment

Working...
              X