X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Darth Rosenberg was my favorite.

Comment

Originally posted by RodneyIsGodney View Post
      I'm just curious if there are any Buffy the Vampire Slayer fans out there (besides me) and if so, who's your favorite character?

I'm a BIG Giles fan myself. Anthony Stewart Head is gorgeous!
      Xander. Especially in the first 4 seasons. He was always the funniest character to me and he's a guy I can relate to quite a bit

Giles is probably my second favorite, for various reasons. Always liked how he was like the father that Buffy never had.

Honestly, I'm much more of an Angel fan than a Buffy fan, but I still really love those first couple seasons. It kinda went downhill for me during Season 5.
      sigpic
      "Space is disease and danger wrapped in darkness and silence."
      DS9 Superior|Farscape|Legend of the Seeker|Stargate Universe|STAR WARS

Comment

Heh, ah, I shoulda known there was a thread already.

There can be no Buffy movie without Joss! ...and Anthony Stewart Head of course. But that's just me.

Too bad he hasn't made any headway with that Ripper spin-off.
        sigpic
        Sig by ME.

Comment

Without Joss being involved, I have no interest in this.
          sigpic
          MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
          "...phu...ah..."
          "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
          Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

SDCC 09: Buffy's Identity Crisis

After Jane Espenson finishes up her run on the Buffy the Vampire Slayer comic, Brad Meltzer (Identity Crisis) will take over for a story arc. Whedon then revealed this would be followed by his own return to directly writing the series, as he will be back to finish up Season Eight

http://uk.comics.ign.com/articles/100/1007500p1.html

Comment

Oooh, exciting! Joss writes Buffy the best!
              sigpic
              Sig by ME.

Comment

Willow is my fave Buffy character. Though I adore Xander.
                Orphan Black: Join the Clone Club Dance Party!

Comment

We've got the scoop on a new Buffy series!

Buffy lives!

No, not the proposed Buffy the Vampire Slayer movie that wouldn't involve creator Joss Whedon or anyone from the beloved TV show, which all serious Bronzers consider an abomination against nature.

Rather, a series of motion-comic webisodes based on Whedon's highly successful series of "Season Eight" comics.

An actor friend of ours has clued us in to the casting of the new Buffy webisodes, which makes it sound like the proposed Web series is moving ahead quickly.

Based on the breakdown, the series will be based on the comics and feature the characters Twilight, the Big Bad of Season Eight, and evil British socialite Slayer Lady Genevieve Savidge, who plots to usurp Buffy's place in the Slayer hierarchy.

Casting director Jeff Shuter is also looking for voice actors to play the parts of familiar Buffyverse characters Faith, Kennedy and Robin Wood, as well as a bunch of new characters (including someone who sounds like actor Daniel Craig to play a character based on the James Bond star).

Below is the full breakdown, with character names and descriptions.

continues:
                  http://scifiwire.com/2009/11/weve-go...oop-on-a-n.php

Comment

I feel ashamed, I have never watched Buffy before. Never. I've heard many great things but it is just never on TV. I do plan on getting the complete DVD set and maybe the Season 8 comics so day. It is my goal!

Comment

Are the Buffy season 8 comics good? I took the plunge and got the Angel season 6 comics in graphic novel up to Vol 5 (thought I can't find vol 2 yet, been to 3 comic book stores).I don't have the money yet to start getting the Buffy ones but love comic books and just haven't bought many since getting married and having kids.
                      Orphan Black: Join the Clone Club Dance Party!

Comment

Meh, I don't care about motion comics. Give me the animated series.

Comment

Buffy reference upcoming on another show... spoilered just in case.

Spoiler:
                          On Nathan Fillion's twitter, he says something is going to be on his show Castle for Buffy Fans... whatever that means!

I miss Buffy... I wish it was on TV still. I don't think a comic book turned comic cartoon will fix my Buffy emptiness.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Angela V View Post
                            Are the Buffy season 8 comics good? I took the plunge and got the Angel season 6 comics in graphic novel up to Vol 5 (thought I can't find vol 2 yet, been to 3 comic book stores).I don't have the money yet to start getting the Buffy ones but love comic books and just haven't bought many since getting married and having kids.
                            Personally I love them, the characterisation seems perfect yet at the same time it's completely different from the show which is good because towards the end it was really falling into a rut.

Comment

I preferred Spike.. loved his character.

I made this for my best friend who is absolutely head over heals for Spike... more so than me.. lol!!
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AresLover452 View Post
                                I preferred Spike.. loved his character.

I made this for my best friend who is absolutely head over heals for Spike... more so than me.. lol!!
                                I thought Spike was the best, especially in those later seasons.
                                sigpic
                                MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                                "...phu...ah..."
                                "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                                Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Working...
                                X