X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm just guessing but the numbers
    Spoiler:
    could be days they are imprisoned? perhaps instead of writing on the walls, or scratching marks into a bedpost, they took to writing on each other. Prisoner Zero perhaps?

Comment

I've just seen the trailer and OMG awesomeness......

Writing on Amy's face is that the Devil coming back? I'd love a fight with the Devil and The Doctor.

And we saw a spacesuit with black helmet..... Is that the Vashta Narada again Ooooh.
      Go home aliens, go home!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Ian-S View Post
        I'm just guessing but the numbers
        Spoiler:
        could be days they are imprisoned? perhaps instead of writing on the walls, or scratching marks into a bedpost, they took to writing on each other. Prisoner Zero perhaps?
        I'm pretty sure that
        Spoiler:
        Amy and River are in some kind of prison and have been marking the days or something.

Comment

Originally posted by pbellosom View Post
          One day he'll find a hat that River likes...
          one day i might like river song again. from the trailer it's a long way off
          https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

OMG thanks alot !!
            I am eagerly waiting to watch the series 6. Specially spoilers seems to be very much interesting and i think this series also gonna bang on..

Comment

i have a theory about how series 6 will play out... the tardis exploding was actually caused by the time lords... might seam a bit of a far fetched theory as all time lords are dead/ trapped in the time war...

but after re watching the end of time episode again i noticed the doctor saying that the time lords had turned evil and actually planned to end time so the can become higher life forms (or summat to that effect).. sound familar if they succeeded in this surely silence will fall.

i will not be suprised at all if in the near future when the episode titles are released for the new series that the last episodes or ones before mid season breakwill be called end of time part 3

Comment

I have a pet theory that the Doctor will get darker and darker.

I think a lot of his feelings and experience since Waters Of Mars and the Doctor may well not care any more about changing history with his past experinces in his 10th regeneration and him being all godlike and powerful.... Maybe some of that lingers on and he becomes so reckless in the future that he becomes "silence will fall." Just a thought.

I think the Doctor is responsible for that and the mysterious voice we heard .

Wouldn't that be an interesting twist after all these many, many years that the Doctor finally turns bad?

Comment

Originally posted by Coco Pops View Post
                  I have a pet theory that the Doctor will get darker and darker.

I think a lot of his feelings and experience since Waters Of Mars and the Doctor may well not care any more about changing history with his past experinces in his 10th regeneration and him being all godlike and powerful.... Maybe some of that lingers on and he becomes so reckless in the future that he becomes "silence will fall." Just a thought.

I think the Doctor is responsible for that and the mysterious voice we heard .

Wouldn't that be an interesting twist after all these many, many years that the Doctor finally turns bad?
                  Although this could be interesting, I dont think they would have the Doctor turn evil.
                  If they did, I think it would only be for an episode, or he would turn evil, but then something would happen to make him good again.
                  Dunno how I would feel if the Doctor turned evil. I cant really imagine him being completely evil. I always think of him as quite a fun person, but we have seen a slightly darker side to him, maybe that darker side could become more persistent.
                  I dunno, we will have to wait and see...

Comment

Originally posted by Teddybrown View Post
                    Although this could be interesting, I dont think they would have the Doctor turn evil.
                    If they did, I think it would only be for an episode, or he would turn evil, but then something would happen to make him good again.
                    Dunno how I would feel if the Doctor turned evil. I cant really imagine him being completely evil. I always think of him as quite a fun person, but we have seen a slightly darker side to him, maybe that darker side could become more persistent.
                    I dunno, we will have to wait and see...

OK I probably worded that all wrong but reading what I wrote I don't mean literally evil like say The Master but far more darker and dangerous..... I was thinking at some point in the future the Doctor in whatever form he takes is the one that causes "silence will fall" in the form of the voice and the silence, and also is the one that blows up the TARDIS....

Comment

The valeyard... wasnt he an evil version of the doctor?

maybe the writers are bringing him back

Comment

I doubt it,

British tabloid The Daily Star are reporting the mid-season finale features

Spoiler:
                        River Song and The Cybermen

Comment

Originally posted by Sakura View Post

I like to think the Dream Lord as the evil version of the Doctor.

Comment

Originally posted by Sakura View Post

Well just to explain technically the Valeyard IS the Doctor. More what the Timelords did was extract all of his negative traits and the bad / evil parts of his personality to create the Valeyard. So yeah it's his evil side made into flesh.

Comment

Originally posted by Zarius View Post
                              I doubt it,

British tabloid The Daily Star are reporting the mid-season finale features

Spoiler:
                              River Song and The Cybermen

Geez I thought Moffat didn't like recycling stuff. But is the the Cybus version or the genuine proper Cybermen

Comment

Series 32 rumours pilfered from the Tardis Wikia
                                Spoiler:
                                Viewers will see more of the Doctor's TARDIS.

We will see River Song as a child.

Dutch actor Marnix Van Den Broek is rumoured to play a character known as "The Silent". Given the similarity in name to the Silence, it is rumoured that they are the same character.

We will learn of the identity of River Song.[101]This is rumoured to be the cliffhanger to the Spring season.

The Doctor will meet a President of the USA.[103] This is rumoured to be Richard Nixon or John F. Kennedy.

Skaro may be revisited.

One of the episodes will feature a "future Doctor"

There are rumours about Neil Gaiman's story being set in a giant doll's house

There will be a episode with an Egyptian theme.[110][111][112] This looks more positive now that a rumour has surfaced about the redesigned classic Cybermen returning, mummified in a Egyptian tomb, which will be written by Steven Thompson

There will possibly be an episode set in an Ice Base.

The Weeping Angels will return.

There will be a one-off Easter special.

The TARDIS will be cloned.

We will find out who River Song killed. Steven Moffat has said "a good man will die – a good man, and a hero to many."

The Silence will be a completely new enemy, and won't be a villain that has seen before.

Neil Gaiman's story will contain something - or someone - that we have not seen since The War Games.

Newly designed Cybermen will appear in episode 7

Keep in mind that these are only rumours.
                                "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Working...
                                X