This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Andy2kk View Post
    Has anyone heard anything about if Jenny, from the The Doctor's daughter episode will be back? I'd like to see her have some more interaction with Tenant before he leaves.
    That would be cool but unfortunately I've not heard anything about that. Doesn't mean she wont be back in the future though as
    Spoiler:
    apparantly she was supposed to stay dead at the end of that episode but Steven Moffatt, who's now taking over as showrunner, insisted that she stay alive.

Comment

Originally posted by Jonzey View Post
      Spoiler:
      apparantly she was supposed to stay dead at the end of that episode but Steven Moffatt, who's now taking over as showrunner, insisted that she stay alive.
      However he also, supposedly, forgot about this and only remember it after watching the episode.

Comment

Anyone watch The Doctor Who Never Mind The Buzzcocks?
        There was a trailer with some small new bits
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=34ForvCWwIo

Also, found a 30secs clip dunno if it spoilery but ill put in spoilers anyway
        Quite bad quality but you can still see whats going on
        Spoiler:
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5jWehqfGN3s
        Last edited by Teddybrown; 17 December 2009, 05:56 AM.

Comment

Doctor Who - The End of Time On BBC America - info and photos (POTENTIAL SPOILERS) - see link below

http://scifiandtvtalk.wordpress.com/...n-bbc-america/

Comment

Originally posted by Dr. Harry Sullivan View Post
            Doctor Who - The End of Time On BBC America - info and photos (POTENTIAL SPOILERS) - see link below

http://scifiandtvtalk.wordpress.com/...n-bbc-america/
            In one of the pics looks like
            Spoiler:
            Wilf and the Doctor are hiding from two men
            Wonder who they are

Comment

i have to work the night it's airing .......i declare outrage
              https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

What's with all the president Obama crap? I'm sure the BBC think Britain is part of America or something, getting sick of it to be honest...

Comment

Narration was cringe-worthy.

Comment

*everyone turns white with blonde hair*

"..there is only, the master race"

May have been a miscalculation of the writers part...

Comment

Originally posted by KEK View Post
                      *everyone turns white with blonde hair*

"..there is only, the master race"

May have been a miscalculation of the writers part...
                      lol. I dunno It sounded like a very masterish pun to me.

Excellent episode though. So many unanswered questions. Clearly a set up for next weeks but still it was gripping stuff.
                      Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

Not sure I'd agree, seemed a bit of a mess to me, but not as dull as Waters of Mars at least.

Comment

The episode felt a bit flat to me. Maybe because it's a 2 parter and all the episode was about build up.

But the best scene was with the old lady and the Doctor.

Also who could say they saw that ending coming? Honestly when I panned out to space i was expecting the gate effected the entire galaxy some how but wow glad I was wrong.

Comment

Well I adored it! I do love John Simm! Bit wordy, of course, but that always happens with the first part of a two parter.

I thought the race pun at the end was British dark comedy classic! Funny but made you uncomfortable

Definately can't wait for the second part! Donna better have an awesome part! I would love it if Rose and Martha made an appearance too, but I guess they did that in the last finale...

Will extremely miss DT as the Doctor. *sigh* How could the Doctor be the Doctor without him?
                            ~Thanks to Achaja for my lovely birthday presents!!~

Comment

Well, the question of whether the Time Lords will be making an apperance or not has been answered. Will be interesting to see how they do it.

As for the people that didn't change. Wilfred, Donna, and I'm thinking Cpt Jack. I know we've not seen him yet, but I've heard he'll be in Part II, which makes sense as he is so say fixed in time, and can't change or die or whatever. I can't see him being in the episode, but it would be easy to have him in it.

Obviously Donna is going to remember, which leaves the question of whether she'll have her memory wiped again, or whether she'll die somehow. Also, whats the bet that Wilfred is actually another Timelord? - He's been a soilder, but hasn't killed anyone. All Time Lords would have been considered Soilders in the Time War, regardless of whether they killed or not.
                              sigpic
                              It's Probin' Time!

Comment

Originally posted by Aerilon View Post
                                Well, the question of whether the Time Lords will be making an apperance or not has been answered. Will be interesting to see how they do it.

As for the people that didn't change. Wilfred, Donna, and I'm thinking Cpt Jack. I know we've not seen him yet, but I've heard he'll be in Part II, which makes sense as he is so say fixed in time, and can't change or die or whatever. I can't see him being in the episode, but it would be easy to have him in it.

Obviously Donna is going to remember, which leaves the question of whether she'll have her memory wiped again, or whether she'll die somehow. Also, whats the bet that Wilfred is actually another Timelord? - He's been a soilder, but hasn't killed anyone. All Time Lords would have been considered Soilders in the Time War, regardless of whether they killed or not.
                                I was thinking that too about Wilfred. Also since all the people of earth are the master does that not mean they are all timelords now?

Comment

Working...
                                X