Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[QUOTE=Zarius;10865099]Actually, we also aqquired a few peices of information that are quite relevant to the plot of the special.

Spoiler:
    The Ood have taken only 10,000 years to develop their civilisation, which gravely trouble The Doctor, as races like theirs are not supposed to develop that quickly. This indicates time is acclerating as a result of it's present state.

The Doctor is led into a cave where The Ood Elder is reciting a prophetic monlouge about something returning through the dark and the flames back to this world, "it is returning, he is returning, THEY are returning...but too late, far, far too late"

The Ood were able to develop their civilization in only 100 years which is what is worrisome.
    I just read on the BBCAmerica website that they will be airing Part 1 on DEc. 26.

btw: About why Queen Elizabeth is mad at the Doctor, well there goes my story about how she considers the Doctor her enemy because he took her step sister Mary Seymour to a better home (in another time but she would not know that).
    Last edited by Durbelethwen; 21 November 2009, 09:02 AM. Reason: I discovered more information which I thought important.
    "Time Travel: it's a cornucopia of disturbing concepts"-Ron Stoppable- Kim Possible

Comment

Anyone seen new BBC advert for Christmas? Some short clips including one of
      Spoiler:
      the Master shooting a lightning bolt out of his hand at the Doctor and then the Doctor standing on top of some rubble

Radio Times also says
      Spoiler:
      Part 1 - Its Christmas Eve and the Doctors nemesis, the Master, is reborn. Reunited with Wilf, the Time Lord faces his old enemy as the battle rages from Londons wastelands to the mysterious Immortality Gate

The picture that accompanies this is two green aliens lol

Apparently the Master wants us to enslave us all... and I believe Wilf is tyed into it all because everyones having nightmares but Wilf is suffering most

Part 2 - As their enemies plans hurtle out of control (the Masters) and a trap comes around the Earth (apparently ancient), the Doctor and Wilf must fight alone

Apparently we will cry our eyes out... and there has to be a terrible sacrifice

Also, cast in part 2 which is interesting is a Judoon?, and Donna is also cast

This is what I can find in the Radio Times but the story really seems to have been kept well under wraps

Comment

An administration post on BBCAmerica's Doctor Who forum is reporting that the End of Time part One will air on Dec. 26 at 9:00 p.m. eastern time (6:00 pacific), and the End of time part Two will air on Jan. 2 at 8:00 p.m. (5:00 pacific).

Both specials will run unedited as originally aired on BBC.
        "Time Travel: it's a cornucopia of disturbing concepts"-Ron Stoppable- Kim Possible

Comment

Originally posted by Durbelethwen View Post
          An administration post on BBCAmerica's Doctor Who forum is reporting that the End of Time part One will air on Dec. 26 at 9:00 p.m. eastern time (6:00 pacific), and the End of time part Two will air on Jan. 2 at 8:00 p.m. (5:00 pacific).

Both specials will run unedited as originally aired on BBC.
          Finally! Britain gets a programme before the US! Lol

Comment

Originally posted by Teddybrown View Post
            Finally! Britain gets a programme before the US! Lol
            Britain airs their own(BBC) stuff before the US all the time!

Comment

Originally posted by Replicator Todd View Post
              Britain airs their own(BBC) stuff before the US all the time!
              I know we get BBC stuff first
              Just happy to see that the US do have to wait for programmes sometimes lol
              Kinda referring to SGU and Sanctuary stuff, not BBC stuff

Comment

SkyOne always showed SG-1 and SGA's 2nd half of each season BEFORE it aired in the US. We Got the world premiere of Unending.
                People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint... it happens to kinda look like the name 'Jeremy Bearimy' in cursive English.

Comment

Originally posted by stargatefan234 View Post
                  SkyOne always showed SG-1 and SGA's 2nd half of each season BEFORE it aired in the US. We Got the world premiere of Unending.
                  And THIS is why one day the Empire shall be reclaimed and we shall bask in the glory of our own brilliance!!!!!!!! MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA(etc).

"Five Rounds Rapid"

sigpic

Comment

I know I'm supposed to be a proud American and all that jazz....but the UK rules....in fact, I hope to go to London someday.....and steal a TARDIS!

But back to the End of Time, Time is ending!

Comment

thats not too crazy an idea considering there are still a couple of police boxes dotted around, in fact i saw the tardis outside of eals court in london just last month

Click Signature for my take on all things in life, also known as my BLOG!!
                      Please Read and if it interest you make a comment

Atlantis -
                      SG1 -

Comment

Here is a new short humorous clip from the End of Time.
                        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BDKGN55jCEQ
                        It was shown on a BBC talk show program whose guest was June Whitfield playing a cameo.

Comment

Originally posted by Cree View Post
                          thats not too crazy an idea considering there are still a couple of police boxes dotted around, in fact i saw the tardis outside of eals court in london just last month
                          Yeah I saw that one but it is one of the newer Police Boxes. I have heard that they have a couple of Police Boxes around up in Yorkshire.
                          He's like fire, ice and rage. He's like the night, and the storm in the heart of the sun.
                          He's ancient and forever. He burns at the centre of time and he can see the turn of the universe.
                          And he's wonderful.

Comment

Has anyone heard anything about if Jenny, from the The Doctor's daughter episode will be back? I'd like to see her have some more interaction with Tenant before he leaves.

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IUYWs...eature=related

New trailer?

Comment

Originally posted by Durbelethwen View Post
                                Here is a new short humorous clip from the End of Time.
                                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BDKGN55jCEQ
                                It was shown on a BBC talk show program whose guest was June Whitfield playing a cameo.
                                June Whitfield is one hell of a lucky gal, doing that!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X