Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dr River Song Speculation/Discussion ( Spoilers needed for S6/32 discussion)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm sorry, but did you really say that every enemy the Doctor has ever fought, including the Daleks, needed help coming up with the idea of capturing the doctor by using his companion?'

That's bad guy plan A

Comment

Yeah it was pretty much never explained why the girl is in that suit nor the real reason why The Silence had to create it.

Comment

Originally posted by jameshawking View Post
        I'm sorry, but did you really say that every enemy the Doctor has ever fought, including the Daleks, needed help coming up with the idea of capturing the doctor by using his companion?'

That's bad guy plan A
        Who are you replying to?
        Go home aliens, go home!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Zarius View Post
          The Doctor has to tell her all these things because he's meant to (thanks to River telling him, accidently or otherwise)...it's to keep time in flux, any deviation from the script would cause a paradox, thus he has to tell her his name, teach her to pilot the TARDIS, and yes, kiss her a lot.

The tragedy of River's relationship with The Doctor is that it's not a REAL relationship, it's only to oblige the laws of time and space.

No she very much does love him........She says so each time the TARDIS console room is exploding when she tries to get past the blocked doors. "sorry my love" she says.

Comment

Originally posted by BruTak View Post
            Everyone is entitled to their own opinion.

No ones opinion is more valid than anyone else's.
            Do you still think shes a family member??
            I dunno what to put in here now..

Comment

Originally posted by Coco Pops View Post
              No she very much does love him........She says so each time the TARDIS console room is exploding when she tries to get past the blocked doors. "sorry my love" she says.
              No, The Doctor's perspective is he HAS to have some sort of relationship with her just because the laws of time dictate it, it's not a real relationship

Comment

I don't know if the has been said,but could some one try to explain to me the timeline thing with River and Doctor....

Spoiler:
                She mentioned that her past is his future... right? Supposedly he will know her less as he goes futher into his future... so why didn't he recognizer her the first time they met....... and she knew alot about him.. even his real name.
                It's hard to keep up with them bouncing to all these different time lines.
                Thank you.

Comment

I have something here that explains the Doctor's and River's Timeline.

Spoiler:

LOL

Comment

I'v got dibs on her being the Doctors wife, as for when she keeps saying
                    Spoiler:
                    spoilers

Its only to the Doctor, what spoilers could she now about Amy and Rory that they have never thought to ask?

Personally, i think she is Amy's daughter, and the best man she ever knew, and killed, is Rory, who somehow takes the place of River as a little girl in the spacesuit and ends up killing the Doctor

N.C

Comment

Originally posted by Blencathra View Post

Spoiler:

LOL

Most accurate and concise view of the timeline I've ever seen, sadly I can't green you for it

Comment

Thanks! It's the thought that counts.

Comment

Too funny. It wouldn't let me green you either. Bummer.....

Comment

Spoiler:

LOL

LOL indeed. That's full of wibbly wobbly timey wimey.... Who ever invented that was genius as it could cover lousy writing easy

Comment

Originally posted by Nth Chevron View Post
                              I'v got dibs on her being the Doctors wife, as for when she keeps saying
                              Spoiler:
                              spoilers

Its only to the Doctor, what spoilers could she now about Amy and Rory that they have never thought to ask?

Personally, i think she is Amy's daughter, and the best man she ever knew, and killed, is Rory, who somehow takes the place of River as a little girl in the spacesuit and ends up killing the Doctor

N.C
                              Spoiler:
                              Spoiler:
                              She did snog the Doctor so she must be his wife/lover
                              "You don't know half of it".
                              Former C.I.A. Director George Bush
                              (When asked about UFO secrecy by a member of his presidential campaign committee)

Comment

You know what my current theory is? River is...

Spoiler:
                                The TARDIS. Or something related to the TARDIS. Somehow.

But honestly, I'm blanking. But still, if she's the TARDIS or something like that, I totally called it.
                                ~ When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take back the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons! What am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! WITH THE LEMONS! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that BURNS YOUR HOUSE DOWN! ~

~ Burning people! He says what we're all thinking! ~

Comment

Working...
                                X