No announcement yet.

The 10th Doctor Whump Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

While we're on the subject of screaming.... from the promo for next week's ep, Human Nature:

Spoiler:
    sigpic

Comment

I've finally done it.... I've given in and started writing a 10th Doctor fic... and, what a surprise, it's a whumper!

Hope to get it finished and posted today...
      sigpic

Comment

Are you going to upload it to ff.net? Can you post the address on here please! Woo!
        Tappity-tap. Tappity-tap.
        LOVE HIM-> DT
        ~Proud Member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team~

Comment

Originally posted by Hulabaloo View Post
          Are you going to upload it to ff.net? Can you post the address on here please! Woo!
          Will do. It's not far off done now but it's fighting me every step of the way, dammit!
          sigpic

Comment

Woohoooo! It's *finally* finished! Dayum, but this fic took some writing. Turned out waaaaaaaay longer than I expected. Anyway, here is it, my very first Dr Who fic:

Learning

Be warned - it's whumpy. Really whumpy! My first attempt at writing either the Doctor or Martha so hopefully I've got their voices somewhere near right....
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Alipeeps View Post
              Woohoooo! It's *finally* finished! Dayum, but this fic took some writing. Turned out waaaaaaaay longer than I expected. Anyway, here is it, my very first Dr Who fic:

Learning

Be warned - it's whumpy. Really whumpy! My first attempt at writing either the Doctor or Martha so hopefully I've got their voices somewhere near right....
              It was fantastic whump Ali. I haven't met Martha yet (season starts here in a few weeks) but I could see and hear the Dr. I pictured some of it just like the caps you made.

OMG- am I going to be sucked into another whump thread? Probably!
              sigpic

Comment

Love. It. It twas awesome. You've got to write more Doctor Who fics.
                LOVE HIM-> DT

Comment

Originally posted by Pocus View Post
                  It was fantastic whump Ali. I haven't met Martha yet (season starts here in a few weeks) but I could see and hear the Dr. I pictured some of it just like the caps you made.

OMG- am I going to be sucked into another whump thread? Probably!
                  It's a small but loyal following.... which I expect to grow exponentially once the current Season airs in the US.. my goodness there's some whump this season!

Glad you enjoyed the fic - I look forward to you meeting Martha. I think she makes a great companion.
                  sigpic

Comment

Love. It. It twas awesome. You've got to write more Doctor Who fics.
                    Thanks hon! I definitely want to write more Who fics... I want to write LOTS of stuff in lots of fandoms... but I never seem to have as much time as I want to devote to it!
                    sigpic

Comment

Wheeeee! Vaguely whumpy pic from The Sound of Drums!

sigpic

Comment

Aww, look at his hands clenched into fists! And the look of bewilderment and 'don't do it!' on his face!
                        LOVE HIM-> DT

Comment

Yaaaaayness! I am writing again after days/weeks of struggling to get motivated.... and it's a 10th Doctor whump fic!
                          sigpic

Comment

Hee, I'm writing one too. Might take a while though for me too finish it. And its a whump one!

Don't forget to post yours too!
                            LOVE HIM-> DT

Comment

Hee, I'm writing one too. Might take a while though for me too finish it. And its a whump one!

Don't forget to post yours too!
                              I'm determined to make mine a short one and not let it drag on and on like most of my fics do! I'm hopeful I might even get it posted today...
                              sigpic

Comment

Im onto my second chap. I started up a spider diagram last night of how to work the plot. *Sigh* How do I do this to myself? To me it looks...complicated! Grrr, why? Everything has to be long...
                                LOVE HIM-> DT

Comment

Working...
                                X