Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Okay, is it just me, or did the guy in the British army uniform have the UNIT emblem on his tunic?
    sigpic
    Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,
    To the night and its stars, to the here and now with who we are.

Another sunrise with my sad captains, with who I choose to lose my mind,
    And if it's all we only pass this way but once, what a perfect waste of time.

Comment

Egaria,

Love the Slitheen in the Santa hat!
      Thanks!
      Jordan

my page
      My LJ
      From now on, our name will be 'Tenac'.

Comment

Probably, though I cant say fo sure. I do know that this episode may have reference to Torchwood though, if not by name there will be some glimpses of their activity, so he may be working with them
        Equality is not a concept. It's not something we should be striving for. It's a necessity. Equality is like gravity. We need it to stand on this earth as men and women. And the misogyny that is in every culture is not a true part of the human condition. It is life out of balance, and that imbalance is sucking something out of the soul of every man and woman who is confronted with it.
        - Joss Whedon - Equality Now

Comment

Originally posted by BruTak
          Okay, is it just me, or did the guy in the British army uniform have the UNIT emblem on his tunic?
          It's not just you. It is most assuredly a UNIT Major.
          "There's not a little boy born who wouldn't tear the world apart to save his mummy... and this little boy can." --The Doctor.
          "The plastic tips at the ends of shoelaces are called Aglets. Their true purpose is sinister."--The Question.
          BAD WOLF!!!

Comment

Originally posted by IMForeman
            It's not just you. It is most assuredly a UNIT Major.
            Woo-hoo! The return of UNIT!!! *performs Dance of Joy*
            sigpic
            Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,

Comment

Check out the mock mini site here http://www.guinevere.org.uk/ it's cool.

Comment

Originally posted by Egeria
                Check out the mock mini site here http://www.guinevere.org.uk/ it's cool.
                Also,Mickey's Site has been updated, commenting on this site.
                "There's not a little boy born who wouldn't tear the world apart to save his mummy... and this little boy can." --The Doctor.
                "The plastic tips at the ends of shoelaces are called Aglets. Their true purpose is sinister."--The Question.
                BAD WOLF!!!

Comment

^ Cheers matey, I haven't checked on that site for ages...brill.

Comment

Cool thanks for the link
                    Equality is not a concept. It's not something we should be striving for. It's a necessity. Equality is like gravity. We need it to stand on this earth as men and women. And the misogyny that is in every culture is not a true part of the human condition. It is life out of balance, and that imbalance is sucking something out of the soul of every man and woman who is confronted with it.

Comment

Originally posted by PtahTheCreationGod
                      Cool thanks for the link
                      Ditto. I didn't even know these existed, have they been up since the first/twenty seventh series?

Comment

lol, just 2 days and 3 and a half hours to go!!! Forget christmas, i wants Doctor Who!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by PtahTheCreationGod
                          lol, just 2 days and 3 and a half hours to go!!! Forget christmas, i wants Doctor Who!!!!
                          Oh, the antici-pation....
                          sigpic

Comment

I've been following the various interviews by cast members on TV and radio the past couple of days (FYI tonight: DT at Jonathan Ross' show, and apparently a skit on Dead Ringers), and there've been a bunch of clips from TCI, apart from the ones the BBC put in the trailers. Sad to say, it all just makes the wait until X-mas evening that much more difficult!
                            Thankfully, only two days to go!

Comment

Did anyone else see it? It was the christmas tree attack, and it seemed ludicrous, until Rose's mum said,

"I don't believe it, I'm going to be killed by a christmas tree!"

David Tennant looked very bad-ass at the end.

Also there was a preview of the David Tennant doctor who doll (And Jonathan Ross showed us what the doll of him would look like if he played the doctor, which was disturbing, to say the least.)
                              You go ahead, I'll be right behind you (In an F-302)
                              And now for a completely unconnected series of random smilies:

Comment

Aye, I managed to catch it. Didn't realise he was on till I checked the TV guide. He's taller than I thought as well. It was great to see him speak in his (my) native tongue... w00t!
                                Originally posted by Idum'kra
                                Also there was a preview of the David Tennant doctor who doll (And Jonathan Ross showed us what the doll of him would look like if he played the doctor, which was disturbing, to say the least.)
                                The real life Jonathon Ross is disturbing IMO

The spinning christmas tree was like a big meat grinder, it would've chopped you up into chunky kibbles

I cannae wait! Less than two days to go until the christmas invasion woohoo!
                                "Captain, you almost make me believe in luck."

Comment

Working...
                                X