Clear All

I think were all hitting the roof right now

....and that hard at my house they 're right at ten feet high
    Tis No Fool to lose what He can not keep, To gain what he will never Lose

Comment

Originally posted by creed462
      I think were all hitting the roof right now

....and that hard at my house they 're right at ten feet high
      Some of us have been waiting for this longer than some of our fellow forum members have been alive.

Oh, wait a minute...now I made myself feel old.

Never mind, when Doctor Who comes back, I'll feel like a kid again.

Comment

Tell me about it the last time I saw Doctor Who besides the TV movie on Tv was in the early 90's

Comment

Ahhh well Creed here is the worlds smallest violin plaing the worlds saddest song
          Oh Yes the Sam is Back and hes more Sci-fied up than ever !!!!!!!!!

Coming Soon a new Banner from Me

Comment

Originally posted by Metarock Sam
            Ahhh well Creed here is the worlds smallest violin plaing the worlds saddest song
            Why IT's time to celebrate here come WHO.

Comment

I was joking. Yeah We can all celebrate now and is happiness all around.

Comment

I Know

Comment

Finally 2entertain have released the cover artwork for their Genesis of the Daleks DVD..
                  This looks set to be the biggest and best Dalek release yet with a ton of extras.
                  Genesis of the Daleks sees the Fourth Doctor and his companions transported back in time by the Time Lords to the planet Skaro. Starring Tom Baker, the story was voted number one in a Doctor Who Magazine poll of the classic series.

The Doctor's mission is to put a halt to mad scientist Davros' plan to mutate aliens into a breed of killing machines - later to be known as Daleks - and in doing so alter the course of history!

The two- disc set contains over two hours of special features including:

Commentary with Tom Baker, Elisabeth Sladen, Peter Miles (Nyder) and director David Maloney
                  Genesis of a Classic - cast and crew recall working on the story in this specially shot documentary
                  The Dalek Tapes - new documentary narrated by Terry Molloy (who plays Davros in other Doctor Who stories), that tells the story of the Doctor's most iconic villain, including rare footage from programmes such as Blue Peter
                  Blue Peter - a March 1975 item looking at a collection of Doctor Who models
                  Doctor Who 1976 Annual as a PDF
                  Radio Times Billings
                  Continuity Compilation
                  Photo Gallery
                  Subtitle production notes

Genesis Of The Daleks is currently scheduled for released on 10 April 2006.
                  Last edited by Metarock Sam; 07 February 2006, 03:10 PM. Reason: Title error

Comment

*jaw drop*

THAT

IS

AH

MAY

ZING

Cover Art!

Seriously, WOW!

"Five Rounds Rapid"

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Flying Officer Bennett
                      *jaw drop*

THAT

IS

AH

MAY

ZING

Cover Art!

Seriously, WOW!
                      Yep it truly is Fantastic !!!

Comment

That could be a movie poster, really. I could imagine seeing that on the side of my local cinema, it's far superior to any of the other Who DVD covers.

"Five Rounds Rapid"

sigpic

Comment

Well I thought the Five Doctors one was quite good. But I have to Admit it is definatly one of the best ever.
                          Last edited by Metarock Sam; 08 February 2006, 08:58 AM.

Comment

Looks good.

Comment

Its a fantastic cover. It shouyld be made into Poster form because its so great.

Comment

Originally posted by Metarock Sam
                                Its a fantastic cover. It shouyld be made into Poster form because its so great.
                                Have you guys seen the Region 1 cover yet?

Or the Region 1 cover to Revelation of the Daleks?

Comment

Working...
                                X