This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pitry View Post
    As logn as he's not announced as Doc 11, he's welcome to quit, stay, stay suspended, and continue to think he's funny.

EDIT: Interview with DT about leaving
    I'll go with
    Spoiler:
    Wee Jimmy Krankie

as the next Doctor

Comment

Never heard of him!...

(but danm, this means no Colin Morgan for Doc 11! haha)
      Pinky, are you thinking what I'm thinking?
      Yes, I am!
      sigpic
      Improved and unfuzzy banner being the result of more of Caldwell's 2IC sick, yet genuis, mind.
      Help Pitry win a competition! Listen to Kula Shaker's new single
      Peter Pan R.I.P

Comment

I'd suggest Mark Strong as the 11th Doc.

Don't know if he's in the running for the part, just my personal opinion.
        sigpic
        Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,
        To the night and its stars, to the here and now with who we are.

Another sunrise with my sad captains, with who I choose to lose my mind,
        And if it's all we only pass this way but once, what a perfect waste of time.

Comment

OH NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm gonna go cry now.

Comment

Originally posted by Reefgirl View Post
            I'll go with
            Spoiler:
            Wee Jimmy Krankie

as the next Doctor

We have a winner!!
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by elliecat View Post

We have a winner!!
              Not my idea, that was David Tennant's pick

Comment

Not my idea, that was David Tennant's pick
                Really? He's a scamp! Jimmy Krankie lives near me, perhaps i'll ask 'him'?!
                sigpic

Comment

I still want Eddie Izzard but more realistically I'd go for David Morrisey

Comment

I still want Eddie Izzard but more realistically I'd go for David Morrisey
                    I would prefer someone else for 11, and then David Morrisey could be 12... people would of forgotten it by then and could be wowed by.... ohhhh this was planned x many years ago
                    A word of advice... there are creatures that live between this dimension and the next, fiendish creatures that feast on the suffering of an entire world to satiate their eternal hunger. Support the Gateworld Cantina or suffer the fate of all who fall into the clutches of the 'Eladrith Ynneas'

Comment

Anyone see Tom Baker guest hosting Have I Got News for You last night? He was pretty good, with a few funny Doctor Who references.

Comment

Originally posted by Jonzey View Post
                        Anyone see Tom Baker guest hosting Have I Got News for You last night? He was pretty good, with a few funny Doctor Who references.
                        Anyone who missed it can catch the extended version tonight

Madeleine

Comment

Yes! He was very funny I thought.
                          sigpic

Comment

Oh, wasn't he just a total hoot?

I quite honestly almost wet meself laughing at one point.
                            sigpic
                            Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,
                            To the night and its stars, to the here and now with who we are.

Another sunrise with my sad captains, with who I choose to lose my mind,
                            And if it's all we only pass this way but once, what a perfect waste of time.

Comment

it was awesome..... the webisode on the BBCs youtube channel is worth watching as well

I reckon he should be the full time host from now on
                              A word of advice... there are creatures that live between this dimension and the next, fiendish creatures that feast on the suffering of an entire world to satiate their eternal hunger. Support the Gateworld Cantina or suffer the fate of all who fall into the clutches of the 'Eladrith Ynneas'

Comment

Someone *somewhere* said they were going to announce the actor that is taking over the role from DT during the children in need thing... is that true?

When is the children in need thing? Wasn't that meant to have all the past surviving actors in it?

Comment

Working...
                                X