This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

o.O Thats interesting.
    IF we wanted to we could wait till january sales and then it will be very very very very cheap.
    Oh Yes the Sam is Back and hes more Sci-fied up than ever !!!!!!!!!

Coming Soon a new Banner from Me

Comment

Play.com have also dropped the price to around £42.99.

Price War Has Begun for Christmas!

Comment

Dr Who Xmas time lord

THE BBC are out to exterminate ITV on Christmas Day with a Doctor Who special.
        And to complete a three-hour telly fest they will serve up TWO helpings of EastEnders.

New Dr Who star David Tennant is expected to draw a huge audience for his debut as the Timelord.

And EastEnders bosses are hoping for mega viewing figures when stars Shane Richie (Alfie Moon) and Jessie Wallace (Kat Slater) bow out of Albert Square.

View the full article regarding other X-Mas UK shows here

Comment

Thanks The Warrior

Comment

I don't think I've ever been cared so much about X-mas as this year. The wait is unbearable!

Comment

Dr Who on Xmas Day -
              Double helping of Eastenders -
              LizWhite.net

Comment

As the daleks would say - 'ITV is an enemy of the daleks! They will be destroyed! Exterminate! Exterminate! EXTERMINATE!'
                Teselecta: "Silence will fall when the question is asked."

Doctor: "And what is the question?"

Teselecta: "How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?"

Doctor: " *Brainfart* ".

Comment

Yay for X-mas but
                  Spoiler:
                  does alfie moon have to EXTERMINATE himself?
                  Equality is not a concept. It's not something we should be striving for. It's a necessity. Equality is like gravity. We need it to stand on this earth as men and women. And the misogyny that is in every culture is not a true part of the human condition. It is life out of balance, and that imbalance is sucking something out of the soul of every man and woman who is confronted with it.
                  - Joss Whedon - Equality Now

Comment

Dr Who and Eastenders! Yay!! *jumps with joy* EE better not be a disappointment, its improved since Phil and Grant came back but can go downhill just as easily

sigpic
                    Gate City - My humorous Stargate site made when I was young, enjoy!
                    Previously known as False hope who was previously known as McKay's girl

Comment

Originally posted by TheWarrior
                      Dr Who Xmas time lord
                      THE BBC are out to exterminate ITV on Christmas Day with a Doctor Who special.
                      Well I never expected it to screen on Christmas Day is this a normal thing in the UK to have major shows screen episodes on Christmas Day? I guess in Australia it is so hot (usually) that no one stays indoors long enough to watch TV. Yea! So I want have to um, wait too long then.

Comment

Are you kidding? If there is a good film that a channel has to show, or a good storyline, they play it on X-mas. It is a little sad really, that they only care about one days worth of ratings enough to show good programmes one day a year, its like their own X-mas number 1 but with ratings rather than sales and downloads
                        Equality is not a concept. It's not something we should be striving for. It's a necessity. Equality is like gravity. We need it to stand on this earth as men and women. And the misogyny that is in every culture is not a true part of the human condition. It is life out of balance, and that imbalance is sucking something out of the soul of every man and woman who is confronted with it.

Comment

Originally posted by PtahTheCreationGod
                          Are you kidding? If there is a good film that a channel has to show, or a good storyline, they play it on X-mas. It is a little sad really, that they only care about one days worth of ratings enough to show good programmes one day a year, its like their own X-mas number 1 but with ratings rather than sales and downloads
                          No not kidding at all. Australian TV is pretty much in hiatus during Summer not many new shows are screened, less new episodes and hardly ever any good movies.

We really do go outdoors in Summer, also a lot of people take their holidays (6-8 weeks school holidays) during this time. It is also a non-ratings period full stop and even with Pay TV (Cable) you tend to get a lot of repeats or just really bad TV. Oh and just on Christmas Day you often get 30+ degrees Celsius days so TV watching is not what people are doing.

Comment

So do we know exactly how long this episode is going to be and how long before the new series starts proper? Sorry if it has been asked before but I haven't heard anything solid on it's UK screening.

Comment

Its an hour long, and I would think that the new series begins in March

Comment

march is too far away

Comment

Working...
                                X