No announcement yet.

Warehouse 13 General Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i guess most peoples ideas about the show is more of could go either way ?

it's pretty good but i hate starting to like things and than they get canceled!

like does anyone remember Painkiller Jane (the tv series not the tv movie)?
    Last edited by MIZA; 15 August 2009, 09:32 PM.
    sigpic
    May the odds be ever in your Favor ! oh and please say hello to me on Skype and Facebook

Comment

Originally posted by MIZA View Post
      i guess most peoples ideas about the show is more of could go either way ?

it's pretty good but i hate starting to like things and than they get canceled!

I know whatcha mean. I found out that NBC cancelled The Listener, and I really liked that show.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by MIZA View Post
        I remember that show. And I hope Warehouse last . If they take it in the right direction. Need to know more about Mrs Fredericks.
        no means no, and so does pepper spray
        Sig by The Carpenter
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Girlbot View Post
          I remember that show. And I hope Warehouse last . If they take it in the right direction. Need to know more about Mrs Fredericks.
          Most definitely! Probably all in good time, assuming the show is given the time.
          sigpic
          MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
          "...phu...ah..."
          "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
          Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
            Most definitely! Probably all in good time, assuming the show is given the time.
            Yeah, these shows like to drag thinigs out, sometimes for too long, and I think I get tired of not getting answers in a reasonable amount of time. It's just a cliff hanger kind of thing, and I hate cliff hangers.
            Sig by The Carpenter
            sigpic

Comment

Yeah, these shows like to drag thinigs out, sometimes for too long, and I think I get tired of not getting answers in a reasonable amount of time. It's just a cliff hanger kind of thing, and I hate cliff hangers.
              LOL...but cliff hangers are what keeps us coming back.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LtColCarter View Post
                LOL...but cliff hangers are what keeps us coming back.
                They do make television shows go around.
                sigpic
                MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                "...phu...ah..."
                "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

I'm guessing you don't like "Lost" then ?

Comment

What is Roger Rees doing in Warehouse 13?

Syfy's Warehouse 13 has been loading up on cool guest stars, and the latest to appear on the popular original series is Tony Award winner Roger Rees, who makes the first of three appearances in "Implosion," premiering tonight at 9 p.m. ET/PT. (Spoilers ahead!)

continues:
                    http://scifiwire.com/2009/08/what-is...rees-doing.php

Comment

Originally posted by Alan Wake View Post
                      I'm guessing you don't like "Lost" then ?
                      good guess
                      Sig by The Carpenter
                      sigpic

Comment

Roger Rees Guest-Stars on Tonight's Warehouse 13 episode "Implosion." See link below

http://scifiandtvtalk.wordpress.com/...-warehouse-13/

Comment

Roger Rees was in Cheers. That's why he sounded so familiar!

Comment

I really really liked Implosion, and I like the rapport the characters are building with one another. V
                            Spoiler:
                            It was great to learn more about Artie, they left out just enough to keep you interested in finding out more about the circumstances. Loved the invisibility effects. Could watch this again any time, and I want a "Fire and Ice" to play with Loved the banter.
                            Sig by The Carpenter
                            sigpic

Comment

I think maybe the show is finally starting to find its feet. Last night's episode was pretty good.

Although - am I the only one who questioned
                              Spoiler:
                              the other secret service agents letting Pete and Myka keep their stun guns in the vehicle?
                              - Life after Stargate -
                              Agent Carter * Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. * The Blacklist * Castle * Elementary * Grimm
                              Hawaii Five-0 * The Mentalist * NCIS * NCIS:LA * Once Upon a Time * Rizzoli & Isles
                              sigpic

Comment

I've kinda given up on logic in this show. Even the common sense kind.

Comment

Working...
                                X