• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
    You watch some episodes on Hulu
    hm...i give that a try...thanks for reminding me about hulu

Comment

Since we now have our own folder, I made a thread for Claudia and Allison if anyone is interested.

Comment

Originally posted by UhSir View Post
        I guess I'm the only Gateworlder who loved the pilot. I'm not going to say that too loud only because any time I spout out about loving a show it gets cancelled. So I'll be quiet now. *squeek!*
        You're not alone I just found this spot. Is it as well written as Farscape was? Not imho, but you know what, after seeing the cast at Comic Con last month, I REALLY love this show. They're so funny and genuinely enjoy each other's company and the work they're doing with this show. They tease each other so much. It was hilarious.

Originally posted by pjt View Post
        This week's episode was actually fun. Myka wanting (and managing) to punch Pete in the face, and the gag with the car at the end was hilarious.
        Magnetism & Burnout are my fav eps so far.

If anyone's interested...
        WH13 Comic Con panel write up by moi
        WH13 Comic Con panel photos 504-568
        These my PERSONAL photos so please do not take them or use them without MY PERMISSION!

I've really enjoyed the show from the beginning. It's a dramedy that yeah, at times gets a bit cheesy and they've not gotten some things right, but hello, it's the first season and most shows, imho, rarely come out of the first season as excellent right off the bat, not even my beloved Farscape.

I'm with some of what ShadowMaat has said, if you're still not enjoying the show, then maybe it's time for you to move on. Also, imho, who cares if it's airing during the summer. I actually LOVE having shows like this and The Closer to watch NEW EPS during the summer rather than watching reruns of other shows. It keeps me entertained and I love Myka & Artie (they're my favs). In fact I really like the entire cast and am really looking forward to s2.
        sigpic
        I prefer to be called Sunny, Sun or SK. Thanks.

Comment

This show continues to get better, and I really can't wait to see what they will have in store for us at the end of this season, and in Season 2.
          sigpic
          MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
          "...phu...ah..."
          "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
          Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

I was watching a Castle rerun tonight, and Joanne Kelly was guest-starring! It was the episode "Ghosts".
            - Life after Stargate -
            Agent Carter * Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. * The Blacklist * Castle * Elementary * Grimm
            Hawaii Five-0 * The Mentalist * NCIS * NCIS:LA * Once Upon a Time * Rizzoli & Isles
            sigpic

Comment

Eureka's Joe Morton guest-stars on this week's Warehouse 13. See link below

http://scifiandtvtalk.wordpress.com/...-warehouse-13/

Comment

Just continuing the ratings report - with help from TVbytheNumbers.com

Originally posted by Briangate78 View Post
                7-Jul 1.01 Pilot 3,500,000 Million viewers
                14-Jul 1.02 Resonance 3,410,000 Million viewers
                21-Jul 1.03 Magnetism 2,869,000 Million viewers
                28-Jul 1.04 Claudia 3,300,000 Million viewers
                04-Aug 1.05 Elements (I can't find the live + SD numbers for this episode)
                11-Aug 1.06 Burnout 3.35 million
                18-Aug 1.07 Implosion 3.273 million
                25-Aug 1.08 Duped 2.862 million

Why do you think the ratings might have dropped this last week? I see they dropped on Magnetism too. Any thoughts?
                Last edited by Killdeer; 01 September 2009, 02:38 PM.
                - Life after Stargate -
                Agent Carter * Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. * The Blacklist * Castle * Elementary * Grimm
                Hawaii Five-0 * The Mentalist * NCIS * NCIS:LA * Once Upon a Time * Rizzoli & Isles
                sigpic

Comment

Even with that lower rating, this show is still doing quite well.
                  sigpic
                  "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Originally posted by Killdeer View Post

Why do you think the ratings might have dropped this last week? I see they dropped on Magnetism too. Any thoughts?
                    Its a general norm. As the 1st season develop the ratings will decrease as casual viewers are developed and people give up on the show,
                    Originally posted by aretood2
                    Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by Killdeer View Post

The show premiered with 3.5 Million viewers. For the 6th and 7th episode to pull in 3.4 and 3.3 Million is remarkable.

W13 is pulling in numbers like 700,000 to 800,000 more viewers than Eureka. Eureka's last two eps pulled in 2.0 Million and 2.1 Million. Still great numbers for Eureka but W13 is just stellar.

Last episode was really good, and the show I think is getting better and better.

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                      Its a general norm. As the 1st season develop the ratings will decrease as casual viewers are developed and people give up on the show,
                      Don't forget the Live+7 which will give the show a huge lift. Some folks may catch it live one week and DVR it the next week.
                      sigpic

Comment

And maybe a separate thread for all this number crap, too.

Comment

i know that shep (Joe Flannigan) is on warehouse 13, and the shows about crimes and stuff. hes always in kinda like bangg bangg crime stuff, appart from StargateAtlantis
                          what?

i dont bite. .. .

hard

Comment

After reading about the high ratings i decided to check this show out.

Watched the first 10 eps within a couple of days.

The partnership and interaction of Myka Bering (Joanne Kelly) and Peter Lattimer (Eddie McClintock) makes this show. Plus the good one liners. Like Saul Rubinek as Artie too. Will keep watching.
                            Science Fiction is an existential metaphor; it allows us to tell stories about the human condition.

Isaac Asimov once said individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence has become crucial to our salvation if we are to be saved at all.

[/QUOTE]

SENFORUMS.com

Comment

Originally posted by MB.Eddie View Post
                              After reading about the high ratings i decided to check this show out.

Watched the first 10 eps within a couple of days.

The partnership and interaction of Myka Bering (Joanne Kelly) and Peter Lattimer (Eddie McClintock) makes this show. Plus the good one liners. Like Saul Rubinek as Artie too. Will keep watching.
                              Glad to hear you enjoy the show. Myka and Pete are great together.
                              sigpic
                              "...phu...ah..."

Comment

I watched the first four episodes and I really don't know. It's not a bad show, but I'm also not very excited about it. There are many moments that are very boring for me. And I was hoping they could deal with some really cool artifacts (spear of destiny, excalibur, ark of covenant) and not with some stupid things like that silly chair
                                Stolen Kosovo
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X