http://spoilertv.blogspot.com/2009/0...108-duped.html

Comment

Originally posted by Madwelshboy View Post
      Warehouse 13 - Episode 1.08 - Duped - Promotional Photos

http://spoilertv.blogspot.com/2009/0...108-duped.html
      Interesting
      sigpic

Comment

Is that Zane and Jo from Eureka? Would be cool if there was a crossover. And I sure wouldn't want to play blackjack opposite Myca.
        Last edited by Specter177; 14 August 2009, 08:15 AM.

Comment

or maybe someone posted the wrong pics and only the last one is right?

@The Prof, we'll find out I suppose

I immediately though "I miss Atlantis" when
          Spoiler:
          Joe Flanigan muttered the words "or you could just read the brass name plate"

I LOL'd (typical "John" humour I though) but the episode wasn't as good as I thought it was going to be.

Comment

Originally posted by Ian-S View Post
            or maybe someone posted the wrong pics and only the last one is right?

@The Prof, we'll find out I suppose

I immediately though "I miss Atlantis" when
            Spoiler:
            Joe Flanigan muttered the words "or you could just read the brass name plate"

I LOL'd (typical "John" humour I though) but the episode wasn't as good as I thought it was going to be.
            I know whatcha mean...I missed Atlantis when I watched that too.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LtColCarter View Post
              Well, this is the first episode I found some what enjoyable. Each one has gotten slightly better than the last, but its still not to the point where I'm saying, "I don't wanna miss this show."
              This show definitely continues to get stronger each week. However, I'm not sure if it will ever really be a "can't miss" type of show.
              sigpic
              MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
              "...phu...ah..."
              "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
              Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
                This show definitely continues to get stronger each week. However, I'm not sure if it will ever really be a "can't miss" type of show.
                Yes, I agree with you there. It grows a little each week...but IDK if it will be enough to push it into the "can't miss" column.
                sigpic

Comment

Yes, I agree with you there. It grows a little each week...but IDK if it will be enough to push it into the "can't miss" column.
                  It is enjoyable though. I hope it lasts a while.
                  sigpic
                  "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
                    It is enjoyable though. I hope it lasts a while.
                    But it wouldn't bother me if it didn't last that long.
                    sigpic

Comment

At this point I need to continue to see it, or I'm afraid I will miss some crucial piece of information, since they are still developing the backfround story.
                      no means no, and so does pepper spray
                      Sig by The Carpenter
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Girlbot View Post
                        At this point I need to continue to see it, or I'm afraid I will miss some crucial piece of information, since they are still developing the backfround story.
                        O_o IDK...doesn't seem like I would miss anything if I missed a week. Although I haven't yet.
                        sigpic

Comment

Warehouse 13 stars reveal more secret artifacts to come

The cast of Warehouse 13 celebrated its successful debut at NBC's party for the Television Critics Association summer press tour on Wednesday night in Pasadena, Calif.: After only five episodes, Warehouse 13 has scored well for Syfy, and cast members offered us a preview of the stories—and the supernatural artifacts that set them in motion—still to come. (Spoilers ahead!)

continues:
                          http://scifiwire.com/2009/08/warehou...ars-reveal.php

Comment

This is growing on me more and more. I am glad that the ratings are looking good. That means something fun to watch in the summer.

Comment

i watched the episodes on hulu, and i dont know but im getting the feeling that i dont like this show. Even the Joe Flannigan Episode was kinda boring and this was one of the better ones.... well.... im glad that fringe starts in september and stargate in october
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jason View Post
                                This is growing on me more and more. I am glad that the ratings are looking good. That means something fun to watch in the summer.
                                It is growing on me more and more too. And I really hope the ratings keep doing well.
                                sigpic
                                "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Working...
                                X