No announcement yet.

Ever have a Supernatural moment?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

demon ghost's are okay, but why do wanna dual wield +5 katanas? +10 nightmare claws are so much better!
    I'm a Slasher. I slash. It's what I do.
    sigpic

Comment

If you want to be a munchkin powergamer you have to dual wield +5 katanas, they're the ultimate munchkin powergaming weapon. Claws are okay I guess but they're totally for creatures that haven't figured out katanas yet, like Wendigos and Werewolves.
      Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master.

Comment

nightmare claws aren't traditional claws.... they're a cross b/t sais and wolverine's snikt and traditionally worn as gauntlets
        sigpic

Comment

Only every single day of my life.
          sigpic
          Sig by ME.

Comment

Was looking up a word in the dictionary and came across this...

(I have posted this in basic form)
            deanery

1. the office or residence of dean
            2. the group of parishes presided over by a rural dean

Facebook post about Alexis Cruz and the Audiobook he's done. If you're a fan of Alexis and his work - you'll love it. Book 1 and 2 are there now. The second one is brilliant, but I can't vouch for the first one (not having heard it), but I'm sure it's just as good, if not better.

"I'm not gonna eat it - that's disgusting... I'm gonna wear it as a worm-stache." - Misha Collins (Supernatural Season 6 Gag Reel)
            "Becker, it leads to the Victorian Era. What do you think is going to come through, an Oliver-Twist-Asaurus?" - Connor - Primeval.

Alexis Cruz - Facebook. (insert Klorel/Skaara icon here...) and ThunkThread ~ The Unprofessionals page for updates. ~
            a game for Teal'c fans ~ Skaara/Klorel disscussion ~ Character Connection Game ~ "Beyond Redemption"...

Comment

Everytime I watch the show called Community I think of Dean because on the show
              there's a character that's the dean of the college.
              Crowley: ‘Give Me Coffee or Give Me Death.’ It’s a funny name for a coffee shop.
              Nina: Everything else was taken.

Comment

Originally posted by Lunaeclipse View Post
                Was looking up a word in the dictionary and came across this...

(I have posted this in basic form)
                deanery

1. the office or residence of dean
                2. the group of parishes presided over by a rural dean
                Interesting... Bet we can come up with a few of our own definitions of "Deanery".

Originally posted by geekywraith View Post
                Everytime I watch the show called Community I think of Dean because on the show
                there's a character that's the dean of the college.
                Heh, cool.
                sigpic
                Sig by ME.

Comment

Originally posted by RodneyIsGodney View Post
                  Interesting... Bet we can come up with a few of our own definitions of "Deanery".

Heh, cool.
                  and then we can upload them to http://urbandictionary.com and then share that link all over tumblr.... i see them becoming very popular very fast
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lilith View Post
                    and then we can upload them to http://urbandictionary.com and then share that link all over tumblr.... i see them becoming very popular very fast
                    WOW! We so should! I hadn't even thought of that! A thread for it came to mind but...I think I like your idea much better! We'd OWN the internet!!!
                    sigpic
                    Sig by ME.

Comment

Driving around the Houston area today I saw Winchester Inn & Suites.....looked like a motel Dean and Sam would stay in. Also saw Jared's Auto Repair and Jensen's Gym
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mrscopterdoc View Post
                        Driving around the Houston area today I saw Winchester Inn & Suites.....looked like a motel Dean and Sam would stay in. Also saw Jared's Auto Repair and Jensen's Gym
                        Awesome!
                        sigpic
                        Sig by ME.

Comment

This motel is not far from my house. http://brownsmotel.net/html/rooms.html
                          I keep expecting to see a certain black Impala when I drive by. It's totally a Winchester stop.
                          sigpic

Comment

Yep, you got that right!
                            sigpic
                            Sig by ME.

Comment

My cousin gave me a booze flask and I am looking at it right now and all I think is *sniffs* Bobby.
                              Why did you do such a thing, you mediocre dunces?

Comment

I saw an ep of series called Flashpoint and the "bad guy of the week" was called Misha. In the program the characters said: oh the baby sister’s boy friend has a girls name Misha or Sasha something is the one taking hostages in the house. I thought of Supernatural and the ep the French Mistake.
                                Crowley: ‘Give Me Coffee or Give Me Death.’ It’s a funny name for a coffee shop.
                                Nina: Everything else was taken.

Comment

Working...
                                X