Ever have a Supernatural moment?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by fumblesmcstupid View Post
    My cousin gave me a booze flask and I am looking at it right now and all I think is *sniffs* Bobby.
    Aww!

Originally posted by geekywraith View Post
    I saw an ep of series called Flashpoint and the "bad guy of the week" was called Misha. In the program the characters said: oh the baby sister’s boy friend has a girls name Misha or Sasha something is the one taking hostages in the house. I thought of Supernatural and the ep the French Mistake.
    LOL!

Every time I turn my computer on. ...my password is "Jensen".
    sigpic
    Sig by ME.

Comment

Saw a pizza man and had to laugh.

Facebook post about Alexis Cruz and the Audiobook he's done. If you're a fan of Alexis and his work - you'll love it. Book 1 and 2 are there now. The second one is brilliant, but I can't vouch for the first one (not having heard it), but I'm sure it's just as good, if not better.

"I'm not gonna eat it - that's disgusting... I'm gonna wear it as a worm-stache." - Misha Collins (Supernatural Season 6 Gag Reel)
      "Becker, it leads to the Victorian Era. What do you think is going to come through, an Oliver-Twist-Asaurus?" - Connor - Primeval.

Alexis Cruz - Facebook. (insert Klorel/Skaara icon here...) and ThunkThread ~ The Unprofessionals page for updates. ~
      a game for Teal'c fans ~ Skaara/Klorel disscussion ~ Character Connection Game ~ "Beyond Redemption"...

Comment

I was watching "What's up Tiger Mommy" last night and I farted, and as soon as I did Sam says "Whats that smell". My daughter and I about busted a gut laughing.
        Why did you do such a thing, you mediocre dunces?

Comment

Originally posted by fumblesmcstupid View Post
          I was watching "What's up Tiger Mommy" last night and I farted, and as soon as I did Sam says "Whats that smell". My daughter and I about busted a gut laughing.
          too funny!
          sigpic

Comment

went to the gym this morning, and if you've ever been to a gym, you know what kind of music they play... it's all pop and hip hop.... songs with a lot of beat and bass to help keep your energy up.... anyways, today, for the first time ever, they played rock music.... first AC/DC's Shook me All Night Long... and then to was followed by that song we all know and love Kansas's COWS... of course they had to play it as i was leaving, so i only listened to half the song, but still....

and i can't help think about dancing!Dean everytime they play the harlem shake [( it's happened a couple of times now.... )]
            I'm a Slasher. I slash. It's what I do.
            sigpic

Comment

... I always do a double take when I see a man in a tan coloured trench coat... even though I definitely know it won't be Cas.

Facebook post about Alexis Cruz and the Audiobook he's done. If you're a fan of Alexis and his work - you'll love it. Book 1 and 2 are there now. The second one is brilliant, but I can't vouch for the first one (not having heard it), but I'm sure it's just as good, if not better.

"I'm not gonna eat it - that's disgusting... I'm gonna wear it as a worm-stache." - Misha Collins (Supernatural Season 6 Gag Reel)
              "Becker, it leads to the Victorian Era. What do you think is going to come through, an Oliver-Twist-Asaurus?" - Connor - Primeval.

Alexis Cruz - Facebook. (insert Klorel/Skaara icon here...) and ThunkThread ~ The Unprofessionals page for updates. ~
              a game for Teal'c fans ~ Skaara/Klorel disscussion ~ Character Connection Game ~ "Beyond Redemption"...

Comment

Everytime i'm in the kitchen with my iron pan and salt

Comment

Saw a crane truck drive past with Jensen written on it in big letters.

Comment

I'm in the middle of the SPN book, Fresh Meat, which is about a monster in the Sierra Nevada mountains. Tomorrow, I leave for a camping trip, in the Sierra Nevada Mountains. Wish me luck.

Comment

Originally posted by Grace View Post
                      I'm in the middle of the SPN book, Fresh Meat, which is about a monster in the Sierra Nevada mountains. Tomorrow, I leave for a camping trip, in the Sierra Nevada Mountains. Wish me luck.
                      Ruh-roh. Take flares with you!
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lunaeclipse View Post
                        Saw a crane truck drive past with Jensen written on it in big letters.
                        Too cool!

Originally posted by Grace View Post
                        OMG! I loved that book! Didn't want to put it down! It's my favorite of all the SPN books!
                        sigpic
                        Sig by ME.

Comment

Working...
                        X