No announcement yet.

Ever have a Supernatural moment?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm doing a Sliders re-watch and saw Jeffery Dean Morgan (John Winchester) in the episode "El Sid" and James Patrick Stuart (Dick Roman) in the episode "Obsession". Oh, and Gillian Barber (Layla's mom in "Faith") in "Gillian Of The Spirits".
    sigpic
    Sig by ME.

Comment

Had me a Dean Special for lunch today. A bacon cheeseburger.
      sigpic
      Sig by ME.

Comment

Those are some good ones, RiG! LOL!

I have not had many SPN moments recently, unless you count the late nights of research for papers. And the constant music ones that happen on a daily basis, just cuz I like classic rock.

Comment

Originally posted by Grace View Post
          Those are some good ones, RiG! LOL!
          Thanks.

I have not had many SPN moments recently, unless you count the late nights of research for papers. And the constant music ones that happen on a daily basis, just cuz I like classic rock.
          It's something though!

Okay, how 'bout seeing Mitch Pileggi (Grandpa Campbell) in a commercial for the new SyFy movie, "Space Twister", that airs tonight?
          sigpic
          Sig by ME.

Comment

I was reading through back issues of Taste of Home, when I found a recipe sent in by a woman from Lawrence, Kansas. That was a nice surprise.

Comment

@Rogue9: Oh, that was!

Just saw Mark Sheppard (Crowley) in Vegas.
              sigpic
              Sig by ME.

Comment

When we went home from the con in Bad Wildungen, after 2 hrs of driving, I had a fatigue spell and decided to get me a coke from a Burger King next to the Autobahn. The restaurant was very empty and two of the customers looks pretty familiar. Surprise! They had been at the con, too! When I was starting to order one of them said "look out for the corn syrup" which made us laugh so hard that the guy who was taking my order was genuinely puzzled. I wonder if he is looking a little closer now after the ingredients of the stuff he sells.
                The cake is a lie!

Comment

Drove through Winchester Bay in Oregon while on a road trip. Friend tells me she would keep an eye out for the Impala.

Comment

We have a Jensen Gym nearby, and a Jensen Automotive, and Dean's Auto Body Shop

also passed the town of Winchester in TN
                    sigpic

Comment

We have a town of Winchester in Ct.

Every time I hear Tim McGraw's "Better Than I Used to Be" I think of Sam.

Saw an Impala today. Newer, crappy one.
                      sigpic
                      Sig by ME.

Comment

Had one today at work...but I can't remember it now.
                        sigpic
                        Sig by ME.

Comment

Watched Rob Benedict, Robert Wisdom, Mark Sheppard and Mark Pellegrino in different episodes of Burn Notice
                          sigpic

Comment

RiG! Are you in CT?! I live near the old Winchester factory, and we have a Winchester St. (I keep wanting to steal the sign and hang it in my driveway....)
                            sigpic
                            Respect the delicate ecology of your delusions.
                            --Angels in America

Comment

Originally posted by Boo View Post
                              Watched Rob Benedict, Robert Wisdom, Mark Sheppard and Mark Pellegrino in different episodes of Burn Notice
                              Cool!

Saw Rob Benedict in an episode of Touch a few weeks ago.

Originally posted by birthsister View Post
                              RiG! Are you in CT?!
                              Yep!

I live near the old Winchester factory, and we have a Winchester St. (I keep wanting to steal the sign and hang it in my driveway....)
                              Heh, you should so totally do that!

Saw a guy wearing a Winchester Harley Davidson t-shirt, black of course. T-shirt said it was the oldest HD dealer in Virginia.
                              Last edited by RodneyIsGodney; 29 May 2012, 10:35 AM.
                              sigpic
                              Sig by ME.

Comment

Watched a few minutes of the movie "Stonehenge Apocalypse" yesterday and kept picturing Castiel whenever Misha Collins was on screen. Plus there was an actor that once played a demon in an episode of Supernatural.
                                Crowley: ‘Give Me Coffee or Give Me Death.’ It’s a funny name for a coffee shop.
                                Nina: Everything else was taken.

Comment

Working...
                                X