Ever have a Supernatural moment?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just thought of another one...

I heard Corey Hart's "I Wear My Sunglasses At Night" on the radio the other day and immediately thought of Dean's line about wearing sunglasses at night.

Dean: Calm down? I'm wearing sunglasses at night. You know who does that? No talent douchebags.
    sigpic
    Sig by ME.

Comment

This one is on behalf of my roommate, who I introduced to SPN. We just started season three. I also got her to participate in a choral ensemble with me, something she's never done before. Our director was reading Latin lyrics to us, going over pronunciation. After choir she came up to me and remarked that the first thing she thought during the Latin reading was "One of those Supernatural thingys."

Comment

that is cute Grace
        sigpic

Comment

LOL! Love it Grace!
          sigpic
          Sig by ME.

Comment

Watched a movie called Fallen which had a character named Azazel in it.

Facebook post about Alexis Cruz and the Audiobook he's done. If you're a fan of Alexis and his work - you'll love it. Book 1 and 2 are there now. The second one is brilliant, but I can't vouch for the first one (not having heard it), but I'm sure it's just as good, if not better.

"I'm not gonna eat it - that's disgusting... I'm gonna wear it as a worm-stache." - Misha Collins (Supernatural Season 6 Gag Reel)
            "Becker, it leads to the Victorian Era. What do you think is going to come through, an Oliver-Twist-Asaurus?" - Connor - Primeval.

Alexis Cruz - Facebook. (insert Klorel/Skaara icon here...) and ThunkThread ~ The Unprofessionals page for updates. ~
            a game for Teal'c fans ~ Skaara/Klorel disscussion ~ Character Connection Game ~ "Beyond Redemption"...

Comment

Was doing some writing and the song 'Heat Of The Moment -Asia' came on...

Facebook post about Alexis Cruz and the Audiobook he's done. If you're a fan of Alexis and his work - you'll love it. Book 1 and 2 are there now. The second one is brilliant, but I can't vouch for the first one (not having heard it), but I'm sure it's just as good, if not better.

"I'm not gonna eat it - that's disgusting... I'm gonna wear it as a worm-stache." - Misha Collins (Supernatural Season 6 Gag Reel)
              "Becker, it leads to the Victorian Era. What do you think is going to come through, an Oliver-Twist-Asaurus?" - Connor - Primeval.

Alexis Cruz - Facebook. (insert Klorel/Skaara icon here...) and ThunkThread ~ The Unprofessionals page for updates. ~
              a game for Teal'c fans ~ Skaara/Klorel disscussion ~ Character Connection Game ~ "Beyond Redemption"...

Comment

I read an actor’s autobiography and there was a section about bro-mance. It made me think of Sam and Dean because he talked about a show that he saw as a kid that had an onscreen bro-mance and how two characters cared about each other and were co-dependent…
                Crowley: ‘Give Me Coffee or Give Me Death.’ It’s a funny name for a coffee shop.
                Nina: Everything else was taken.

Comment

We're currently studying Hamlet in school and my teacher mentions Cain and Abel quite a lot and I automatically think of Sam and Dean, and Lucifer and Michael
                  sigpic

Comment

The other day I had a customer who's last name was Dean. Naturally I thought of our Dean.
                    sigpic
                    Sig by ME.

Comment

Saw a package of Singer brand sewing needles and, yes, I thought of Bobby.

The Day befor Jared's son, Thomas, was born I saw a picture of a moose on ...something... and I thought: Oooh! Is this a sign? You know, that the baby was gonna be born that day. Happened the day after but, close enough! Coincidence?

When I renamed the recycle bin on my new laptop "The Pit".
                      sigpic
                      Sig by ME.

Comment

I'm still introducing roomies to season 5, and fun stuff always comes out of that.
                        In my car, hanging from the rearview mirror, I have a new little keychain that a friend made using my white bird's feathers. The bird's name is Angel.
                        Conversation went like so.
                        Roomie: What are those feathers from?
                        Me: My Angel.
                        Roomie: Your angel? Cas?
                        Me: LOL! No...my bird, Angel.
                        Roomie seemed sincerely disappointed.

Comment

Ha! Love it!

When I was watching Transformers: Dark Of The Moon last night I noticed, near the end of the movie, the two race car autobots were...IMPALAS!!! Albieit bright and shiny new Impalas, but still. I mentally squeed.
                          sigpic
                          Sig by ME.

Comment

Was cut off by a car this morning on my drive in to work, and I said, "Balls!"

sigpic

Comment

LOL!!!

I had one but now I can't remember it.
                              sigpic
                              Sig by ME.

Comment

-I heard "Wayward Son" on the radio the other day.

-I was reading about celebrity diets in a magazine the other day and one the the diets was The Master Cleans which made me think of Dean (Smith) in "It's A Terrible Life" when he's talking about being on that very same diet when he explains to Sam (Wesson) why he got rid of all the carbs in the house, like the beer Sam couild have gone for.

-When I was reading through the list of ingredients for said diet and got to Cayenne. I could just here Dean (Smith) say: "You said lemon and—what was it? Cayenne and maple syrup,". Yeah, his voice was in my head.

-When I saw a box of Borax at work I immediately thought of SPN and The Leviathans.
                                sigpic
                                Sig by ME.

Comment

Working...
                                X