Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Supernatural : General Discussion/Appreciation (Spoiler Tags req for S15)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kennythewraith View Post
    i went in the suggestion box and asked skydiver why caprica and dollhouse got folders before even airing when one of the criteria is lasting more than one season....yeah i know dollhouse got a season 2 but it had a folder before seaosn 1 began!
    sorry im beginning to rant lol
    Well, I agree with your rant! I mean dollhouse isn't that stellar and, like you said, it had a folder BEFORE the show began.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by kennythewraith View Post
      i went in the suggestion box and asked skydiver why caprica and dollhouse got folders before even airing when one of the criteria is lasting more than one season....yeah i know dollhouse got a season 2 but it had a folder before seaosn 1 began!
      sorry im beginning to rant lol
      Darren's prerogative. He does it to hopefully generate discussion for the shows. Plus he covers both those shows on ScifiStream which seems to be a big sticking point. *shrug*
      IMO always implied.

Comment

i guess...its still doesnt make it right imo

Comment

Well, we know what we like, and we'll find our way to the threads - sub forum or not.

BTW, is there an award for 'The Most Under-Rated Show on TV'? Because Spn sure would be a prime candidate for that.

sigpic
          Check out my SGA and Fringe fanfics on fanfiction.net

Comment

Originally posted by starg8fans View Post
            BTW, is there an award for 'The Most Under-Rated Show on TV'? Because Spn sure would be a prime candidate for that.

It's Complicated Butterflies and Hurricanes

Comment

More than a little bit gutted about the channel move I have to say. Seen as Living is only on Virgin or Sky and have neither. Which of course means I won't even be able to watch it. Actually not sure gutted is a strong enough word.

Comment

Originally posted by kylieS21 View Post
                More than a little bit gutted about the channel move I have to say. Seen as Living is only on Virgin or Sky and have neither. Which of course means I won't even be able to watch it. Actually not sure gutted is a strong enough word.
                Oh no - that's just CRUEL!!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starg8fans View Post
                  Well, we know what we like, and we'll find our way to the threads - sub forum or not.

Yes, we can always find this thread.

Prime candidate? Winner hands down IMO.
                  sigpic
                  MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                  "...phu...ah..."
                  "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                  Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
                    Yes, we can always find this thread.

Prime candidate? Winner hands down IMO.
                    Absotively. Everybody I recommended the show to became a fan after watching only a few episodes. Two of them set a new record, I think, by watching all 4 seasons in only 8 days! (To be fair, they 'had' to because that was the only time they had access to all the eps, but still...)

sigpic

Comment

Hey, everyone. I've seen the first three seasons of SN and I have really enjoyed it!! I've been trying not to read anything too spoilerish for either season 4 or 5, as I dont want to be spoilered!!
                      sigpic
                      Thanks to Jumble for the icon and siggy.
                      My ff.net My Own Website

Comment

Originally posted by Stargate78fan View Post
                        Hey, everyone. I've seen the first three seasons of SN and I have really enjoyed it!! I've been trying not to read anything too spoilerish for either season 4 or 5, as I dont want to be spoilered!!
                        Hi, and welcome in here too! You're in for a wild ride, let me tell you. I think S4 is the best to date. Enjoy!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by kylieS21 View Post
                          That's cruel and unusual punishment! Where you a baddie??
                          sigpic

Comment

Not that I'm aware of.

May have it sorted. Either my sister or my friend will be having a visitor on which ever day they air it on.

Comment

Any live blogs for the Supernatural Panel ?

Comment

Originally posted by JackO'Neill View Post
                                Any live blogs for the Supernatural Panel ?
                                I haven't heard of any, maybe on a supernatural specific site? Either way the information will be online with in a few hours after the panel ends.

Comment

Working...
                                X