Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Supernatural : General Discussion/Appreciation (Spoiler Tags req for S15)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Elizabeth Bartlett View Post
    sweet! My favorite has to be the one
    Spoiler:
    with Sam and the candles flaring up
    ROFL That's my fave, too! *sings* Happy birthday to you... XD
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jenova Synthesis View Post
      ROFL That's my fave, too! *sings* Happy birthday to you... XD

It's Complicated Butterflies and Hurricanes

Comment

Originally posted by elizabeth bartlett View Post
        sigpic

Comment

Episode 4x06 will be
          Spoiler:
          called "Phoebia"

Comment

I'm very excited for the show to return, Season Three was very good and I look forward to seeing a "dark" version of Sam after losing Dean.

Comment

Originally posted by s72450 View Post
              I'm very excited for the show to return, Season Three was very good and I look forward to seeing a "dark" version of Sam after losing Dean.
              Same here. I'm looking forward to a lot of things this season.
              sigpic
              MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
              "...phu...ah..."
              "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
              Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

I just wish Katie Cassidy were returning. I know most of the time the fandom at large hates the women brought on the show, but I really enjoyed her and hate that the network cut the budget to where they couldn't re-hire her, she was very talented and won me over and I'm a hard sell in this fandom as I like the boys all alone without female love interests.

Comment

Script Chunk for

Comment

I just wish Katie Cassidy were returning. I know most of the time the fandom at large hates the women brought on the show, but I really enjoyed her and hate that the network cut the budget to where they couldn't re-hire her, she was very talented and won me over and I'm a hard sell in this fandom as I like the boys all alone without female love interests.
                    that's true, she was rather good. I loved the play between her and Dean, they were awesome together.

It's Complicated Butterflies and Hurricanes

Comment

Originally posted by Elizabeth Bartlett View Post
                      that's true, she was rather good. I loved the play between her and Dean, they were awesome together.
                      I won't argue that.
                      sigpic
                      "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Spoilers for Mystery Spot and the rest of the end of Season 3:

Spoiler:
                        Haven't we already seen the beginnings of dark!Sam after the emotionally crippling events of Mystery Spot? I mean, he was pretty scary by the almost-end of that episode. And then in Jus in Bello there was still more darkness.

I mean, I get that what happened at the very end of last season would be still more traumatic than what happened Mystery Spot, but even by the end of that episode, Sam isn't 100% sure that he'll be able to get Dean back. And a great deal of time passes while he's hardening and having to deal with things alone.

...all that would probably make a lot more sense if I tried to think it out a little more clearly, but I've had a long day and full brain functioning is no. Hopefully the basic idea of what I'm trying to say is clear enough...
                        ~Amaranth Traces

Comment

It really will be something to see how these two brothers have changed in their time apart. It will be tough to watch at times, I'm sure, but that is what makes for good television. I really think we are in for a very special season.
                          sigpic
                          "...phu...ah..."

Comment

I really have no problem with and am actually looking forward to seeing a darker side to Sam because of all the things that happened. He has been sucking up so much, and kept it to himself for the most part, no matter how much he hurt inside. And I think Sammy snapping to a certain degree is long overdue.

The only thing I'm really opposed to is slowly establishing him as the enemy, finally fulfilling his destiny. The boys can be at each other's throats for a couple of eps max but then I need to see some kind of redemption for Sam. He is really such a sweet soul at his core, and I honestly ache for what circumstance made of him over the course of time. Sammy no more deserves being antagonized than Dean deserved going to hell. Together they are a force to be reckoned with.

Now I want to say that I don't expect the show to go that route, I honestly don't. But all in all, it really sells the brotherly love in an admirable way; losing that would definitely kill the show for me.
                            Last edited by twinchaosblade; 23 August 2008, 07:26 PM.
                            twinchaosblade .......................... ...... ...... ..........................Homepage and FanFic
                            sigpic

Comment

Yeah, I really don't want Sam to ever become the enemy either. At least, not for more than a few episodes or something like that. A darker Sam is cool, but not too dark.
                              sigpic
                              "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Love this show, but I still haven't had the opportunity to watch Season Three. I'm going to be purchasing it sometime within the next couple of weeks so I'm caught up.

My girlfriend got me hooked around a few months back with the first season on DVD, then we got the second, which she'd also seen, but we still haven't seen the third. I can't wait to start watching in real-time.
                                If you've seen a Jeff O'Connor or a JeffZero or a Jeff Zero or a JeffZeroConnor elsewhere on the net, there's a considerable chance it's me.

Comment

Working...
                                X