Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Supernatural : General Discussion/Appreciation (Spoiler Tags req for S15)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

According to the SN novel Nevermore it's a '67. Good to know the book came in handy for something after all.

Comment

lol... Yeah I thought that's what it was.

Comment

Originally posted by JessM View Post
        lol... Yeah I thought that's what it was.
        Same here. That's what my Dad told me, anyways. I got him hooked on the show.
        sigpic
        MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
        "...phu...ah..."
        "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
        Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

in the show its supposed to be a '67 Impala. but in an interview w/ Kripke i think (Jensen might have mentioned it too) they have several cars (atleast 3, maybe 4) and i know atleast 1 is a '69 made to be a '67.. so that might be where the confusion is coming from..
          OrangeSwirl

My Graphix LJ || scifi_abc

Comment

Originally posted by OrangeSwirl View Post
            in the show its supposed to be a '67 Impala. but in an interview w/ Kripke i think (Jensen might have mentioned it too) they have several cars (atleast 3, maybe 4) and i know atleast 1 is a '69 made to be a '67.. so that might be where the confusion is coming from..
            Ok, now that explains a bit.
            sigpic
            "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Just pre-orderd season 2 part 2 it's coming out ocober 10th, so 2 weeks from now

Comment

Originally posted by OrangeSwirl View Post
                Ohhh I see now... yeah that would make sense.

Originally posted by Nick-J View Post
                Just pre-orderd season 2 part 2 it's coming out ocober 10th, so 2 weeks from now
                Great news

Has anyone ordered the official season 1 book yet? I don't think it's due out for at least a few weeks, but I heard some people were able to order it from Amazon already. I've seen some previews of a few pages and it looks like a very good book.

Comment

I was watching the Season 2 finale & something got me thinking. The demon guy said to Dean "How are you so sure that what you brought back is entirely 100 % Sam". Now if what the ***** brought back is not entirely Sam didnt she technically break the deal ? They will find a work around to that deal & Dean will be fine.
                  Last edited by OobeDoobBenubi; 26 September 2007, 02:05 PM.

Comment

Technically yes. Or at least I think so.
                    sigpic

Sig by SamJackShipLover! Thanks!

Thanks to Vanity_killsxxx on LJ for my profile pic!

Comment

Had to stop by here and say bring on the brothers Winchester.
                      I can't wait till next Thursday. I hope that they have decent ratings success...had kind of hoped that they'd be given a different time slot this season, instead of having to deal with CSI and Grey's Anatomy.

JessM, thanks for posting those links.
                      LiveJournal

"I never wanted to be an actor. I wanted to be a Time Lord...it just took me a while to figure it out."
                      David Hewlett, SciFi Magazine, April 2008

Comment

I have a feeling this show will do just fine this season. I think it has developed a pretty loyal fan base over the course of the past two seasons. Besides, it is one of CW's few "staple" shows.
                        sigpic
                        "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Well i think its gonna be really good been telling all my friends about it, and that they should watch lol and you know the thing that got most of them really intrested in it my telling them about the hot boys on it hunting things lmao
                          Last edited by samlovinshep; 27 September 2007, 07:35 AM.

Comment

Yep, I showed my mom (the one who got me into the show in the first place) the S3 promo and she's all excited about the season too. I think it's going to be great.

Originally posted by Chaser View Post
                            Had to stop by here and say bring on the brothers Winchester.
                            I can't wait till next Thursday. I hope that they have decent ratings success...had kind of hoped that they'd be given a different time slot this season, instead of having to deal with CSI and Grey's Anatomy.

JessM, thanks for posting those links.
                            No problem! Just found some promo pics for S3 Episode 3 here.

Comment

Just one week left! I don't think I can stand it much longer! I can't wait!!!!
                              sigpic

Sig by SamJackShipLover! Thanks!

Thanks to Vanity_killsxxx on LJ for my profile pic!

Comment

Originally posted by Uberdork7898 View Post
                                Just one week left! I don't think I can stand it much longer! I can't wait!!!!
                                Trust me, most of us here know exactly how you feel. It would have been so great if the premiere could have been tonight, along with the premiere of Smallville. We can survive one more week though.
                                sigpic
                                "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Working...
                                X