Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Supernatural : General Discussion/Appreciation (Spoiler Tags req for S15)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks for the link nyxlily, it looks like a very good story Gonna make some time this weekend to read it.

Comment

Sides for episode eight have been released!

Spoiler cut for spoilers, obviously.

Spoiler:
      It looks like it's the Christmas episode that you guys were speculating over a few pages back. I couldn't find a title though.

Written By: Jeremy Craver
      Directed by: J Miller Tobin

[YOUNG SAM]
      (age 9 ) Seen in flashback, Sam (Jared Padalecki) is alone in a motel room in Kansas with his older brother, Dean, just before Christmas, wondering where their dad is...GUEST STAR (8) SEE ATTACHED PHOTO

[YOUNG DEAN]
      (age 13) Seen in flashback, Dean (Jensen Ackles) is spending the day before Christmas in a motel room with his younger brother, anxiously waiting for their dad to come home... GUEST STAR

[MADGE CARRIGAN]
      (40s, Caucasian) Madge is sweet as pie, wholesome, and all American. A woman who delights in Christmas. She and her husband act like they are straight out of the 1950's ala Norman Rockwell, Ozzie and Harriet & Father Knows Best. Despite her charming exterior and sweet demeanor, Madge is a pagan god herself, along with her husband, Edward, and their son...GUEST STAR

[EDWARD CARRIGAN]
      (Late 40's, Caucasian) like Madge, his wife, also delights in Christmas and acts like he is straight out of the 1950's ala Norman Rockwell, Ozzie and Harriet & Father Knows Best, but he is actually an ancient pagan god...
      I c+p'ed the whole thing from over here.

Comment

*flipping mode on* Region 2 season 2 part 2 has the extra's!!! *flipping mode of*
        sorry, just needed to say that

Comment

Originally posted by PuddleJumper42 View Post
          Sides for episode eight have been released!

Spoiler cut for spoilers, obviously.

Spoiler:
          It looks like it's the Christmas episode that you guys were speculating over a few pages back. I couldn't find a title though.

I c+p'ed the whole thing from over here.
          Thanks for posting these!

Spoiler:
          Cool, maybe we'll get some more "Weechester" scenes... I really liked the flashback scenes from Something Wicked. Either way the episode sounds pretty intriguing!

Originally posted by Nick-J View Post
          *flipping mode on* Region 2 season 2 part 2 has the extra's!!! *flipping mode of*
          sorry, just needed to say that
          Great news!

Comment

Originally posted by JessM View Post
            Thanks for posting these!

Spoiler:
            Cool, maybe we'll get some more "Weechester" scenes... I really liked the flashback scenes from Something Wicked. Either way the episode sounds pretty intriguing!

Great news!
            Spoiler:
            Not only Wee!chesters, but there's also the possibility of Jeffrey Dean Morgan showing up.

Comment

YAAAAY!

I miss him so much!
              sigpic

Sig by SamJackShipLover! Thanks!

Thanks to Vanity_killsxxx on LJ for my profile pic!

Comment

Just finished reading Nevermore. I've written a review on my blog (or a direct link if you don't mind spoilers). Basically... I hated it. The idea was interesting, but the execution was weak, the characterization was poor to non-existent and the dialogue was atrocious. A few good bits here and there, but IMO not worth the waste of money. Save up for the DVDs instead.

Comment

Originally posted by PuddleJumper42 View Post
                  Spoiler:
                  Not only Wee!chesters, but there's also the possibility of Jeffrey Dean Morgan showing up.
                  I certainly hope so. It'd be so great to see him pop up again.
                  sigpic
                  MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                  "...phu...ah..."
                  "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                  Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Same here - it would be great to see him again.

Not sure if this has been posted here yet, but there's a new promo for S3. Looks like some scenes from the season premiere in it, so beware of spoilers...

S3 promo

The CW source also has part of a new interview with Jared about the new season, mostly about how things were left at the end of S2 and what we may expect from Sam in S3. It's here. Again beware of spoilers
                    Last edited by JessM; 22 September 2007, 11:25 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat View Post
                      Basically... I hated it. The idea was interesting, but the execution was weak, the characterization was poor to non-existent and the dialogue was atrocious. A few good bits here and there, but IMO not worth the waste of money.
                      That's what I've been hearing from all over the place. I mean, the excerpt we were treated to left a lot to be desired, but the author was very good in answering the concerns via various forums. However, I guess it didn't do much good in the end, judging by the reviews.

Comment

Originally posted by JessM View Post
                        Same here - it would be great to see him again.

Not sure if this has been posted here yet, but there's a new promo for S3. Looks like some scenes from the season premiere in it, so beware of spoilers...

S3 promo

The CW source also has part of a new interview with Jared about the new season, mostly about how things were left at the end of S2 and what we may expect from Sam in S3. It's here. Again beware of spoilers
                        Thanks a lot for posting those two vids. It is much appreciated.
                        sigpic
                        MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                        "...phu...ah..."
                        "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                        Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

No problem I belong to a Supernatural group on Yahoo, so I usually get notices when the new vids and stuff come out. I'll keep an eye out and try to update on them as much as I can here.

Comment

Originally posted by aAnubiSs View Post
                            I've heard Chevy Impala '69 and Chevy SS Chevelle '69

I think you might be right

Comment

Are we talking about the Metallicar?!?!? I LOVE their car! A 69 chevy impala, black, it's SWEET! I've already told everybody i know that that's the kind of car i want. i hope i find one! YAY!
                              sigpic

Sig by SamJackShipLover! Thanks!

Thanks to Vanity_killsxxx on LJ for my profile pic!

Comment

I believe so!

Is it a '67 Impala or a '69? At first I thought '69 but I was watching the dvds again last night and in Simon Says I thought I heard Andy say something like "'67, right? The Impala's best year" (right before he used mind control on Dean to give him the car).

Comment

Working...
                                X